Do u feel abused by ur low lvl

xtremepc

Your question doesn't make any sense.

"Do you feel abused by your low level?"

That only depends on how people treat you, so I assume you're asking 'have you ever felt abused by how people treated you based on your level?' Assuming that's what you mean, no.

I'm level 88, and I rarely see any level 105+ players. (Most of the ones I see are at the Mossies [Mossies FTW!]...)

The level 100+ people don't talk that much, and when they do, it's usually nothing rude (we can assume that they're mature. Newbs, learn from them :wink:).

But I don't feel "abused" by my level, whatever that means. <.< :-s

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I'm level 51....but im 70 mage, 70 range, 1 def, 11 prayer and an ANCIENT :o only time i get abused is in the wildy when low levels i fight call me an 'ancient noob' :lol:

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

I'm level 57, and a member. The P2P community is usually friendlier than the F2P community, so there's not as much noob calling. But when I was F2P, and training skills, people would get mad alright...I have relatively quick reflexes so I would beat a lot of people to monsters for combat...My mining is high for my level, I enjoy outmining level 80+s, lol. I can keep going on about all the times people have called me noob because of my combat level...Although usually my total level is higher. (They're members, so it's not like I have an advantage over them...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

im level 89, some people may think thats low but i dont get abused. I do get abused because im richer than most my level, and they get jealous so they say i bought my stuff from ebay and that (which i didnt!! for the record).....it really annoys me :evil:

rune,oolatuck.gif

Hyt me ingame pl0x!

i havent been abused. For all the time in runescape i don't kno any1 tht has abused me..well i might of a lil. bout 7% of my time on runescape may have been abused. i have been 95+b4 runescape 2 came out. :XD:

single_skill1133807785.png

Starksy and Hutch - DO IT DO IT DO IT

I don't normally feel abused (87).

Sometimes I've had to tell some people off before.

They learn not to mess with me though :twisted:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

If anything, I feel more abused at high level than I did at a low level. At low level, everything is fine. Everyone ignored me, and I'd continue to level peacefully. I'll occasionally get a 'noob' comment on my low level pures now and then, but nothing major. But at high level, I get tons of lower levels begging me, calling me a no lifer, spam trading me and flaming when I don't accept, following me asking to be my friend/girlfriend... ect. RuneScape became 5x more frustrating when I hit level 100.