The F2p World 99 Edgevill.

Revenga

Ok, so obviously world 99 Edgevill is a popular, fun place to be. But with my recent..f2pness downgrade, i've been bored, and I need something to do.

So I was thinking about what we could do to make our own F2p World 99 Edgevill. Obviously it'd be world 7, and I was already thinking that the Draynor Cabbage patch would work nicely, but it's to out of the way, as in I can't do some skills and such there, as you can in Edgevill ( People fm, run nats, cook, fletch, and hang out there all the time.)

So I was thinking either Fally West or Draynor bank, but this can't really be..anything without the help of you Tip.iters. Please post some ideas of where this should be at, and make sure you stop by every once and awhile and say your hyt's once we get a place established.

Thanks.

~Revenga.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup we f2pers need a new place to hang out like world 99 edgevile. I played world 7 for so long and have not met much people to hyt cept last time i met pinkbullet at lessers. :|

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Big Bird got k0'd!! Share some of his feathers! I tb'd! :shock: \'

Anyway, I like the idea, have fun trying though.. Most tip.iters are P2P and hate F2P. I'm one of those people, IMO.

Your siggeh is pimp0rz.

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

I say nice idea, as long as the place is Varrock Sewers. =p

you should take a break from your ranged training once in a while ::' and yea imaleber aka c ronaldo1 is the only person who responded to my hyt (didn't even know he's from tif)..and it wasn't even in world 7 <.<

free feathers pl0x \'

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Al kharid is possible? It popular for cooking, smelting, firemaking, mining and crafting. You can easily get there with a quick run from Lumbridge. I think its the most useful place for people to skill and talk at the same time. :wink:

edit: i ment to edi original post..... can i not delete?

Ok, so obviously world 99 Edgevill is a popular, fun place to be. But with my recent..f2pness downgrade, i've been bored, and I need something to do.

i didnt know it was a popular place

Check it out some time, most often there are at least 5 tip.iters there, and some times they'l have random get-togethers and there would be like 20 tip.iters there.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

i didnt know it was a popular place

Check it out some time, most often there are at least 5 tip.iters there, and some times they'l have random get-togethers and there would be like 20 tip.iters there.

Yeah, try going there. I saw Screechingmu, Ugafan, Jesselitton, Mirrorforced, The Zephyrus, Ajc, Shadorik and Supuh during the few hours I spent RCing there :) . Otherwise, there's Varrock or Falador. Varrock for its vast sewers which means great training, a cooking range, a large bank in which you can talk in and anvils for smithing. As for Falador, there's a cooking range, furnace, White Knight's to train on and two banks.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

security stronghold ftw. or fally or alkarid. all other f2p cities have nothing for me to do :(

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I say either varrock castle/ east bank, or in Alkhairid.

Varrock castle because of it's guards and it's "royal rooms".

Varrock east bank because it's a pking bank, a mining bank, and a essence mining bank.

Alkhairid because, well, it has everything! Mining, cooking, smelting, guard fighting, fishing, cow hide collecting, tanning, crafting, and the list goes on and on!

I personally vote for Al-Khairid of all these three things

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007

Man... you can't do the OoC patch... they will own you so bad if you do.

But i like varrock sewers. Mossies are there XD

Not all of tip.it's members are high enough to be able to go into the varrock Sewers, and the sewers, at least the moss giants, are far from a bank or teleportaion area.

How about on the second floor of the wise old mans house?

No none tip.iters would bother use there

Draynor, in my opinion, is well, in f2p, a town for nothing. There are practically no services there, unless you count the trees which are jam-packed.

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007