stop runners in wildy suggestion

ruilex

well mages have snar but rangers and warriors dont have anything to stop unners so y not make it u can shot/throw the mith graple for short cuts and pull back those runners

How it works:

just have the graple in ur invin have 40str or a x bow weilded the right click on ur enimy and select hook u will throw/shot the graple and then pull the guy back

plz dont flam my first suggestion and srry in advance for my bad grammer

9.gif

i like speaking in english and spelling and writing so people can actually understand me. Apparantly, thats something we don't have in common :roll: . Anyway...rangers and warriors can use snare and entagle also...i don't think you get that.

i like speaking in english and spelling and writing so people can actually understand me. Apparantly, thats something we don't have in common :roll: . Anyway...rangers and warriors can use snare and entagle also...i don't think you get that.

Your a bad typer yourself...

Learn to spell.

well mages have snar but rangers and warriors dont have anything to stop unners so y not make it u can shot/throw the mith graple for short cuts and pull back those runners

How it works:

just have the graple in ur invin have 40str or a x bow weilded the right click on ur enimy and select hook u will throw/shot the graple and then pull the guy back

plz dont flam my first suggestion and srry in advance for my bad grammer

Grapple to pull them back is too far, how about a net launcher from your crossbow instead.

inferno_char.png

I don't like this idea, nor do I like snar or Ice magic. Reason why is because I NEVER pk, but I do go into wild alot for reasons.

If you don't pk, why does it matter to you? You wouldn't understand the concept of stopping runners while pking, unless you were actually a pker.

I really like this idea. People say that rangers and mages can use bind and snare, but the truth is, they can't very well. You would have to have a pretty high magic level to get the spell to work while wearing armour or d-hide.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

If you can't stop ppl with melee or range just start using mage.

ex. melee stops mage player kills mage.

range stops melee so he can't move, ranges him to death.

you will completly screw up the pking triangle.

How about...

Rangers-harpoon (k)

you throw it at them and if it works, they can't move for 5-15 seconds.

Chance of it working/lasting longer increases with ranged lvl and bonus

Made by using karambwan paste (or whatever it is called) on a harpoon..

When you have it in your inventory, on the screen where you select your combat style and special attack there is a little box which says "throw harpoon (k)". And if you are fighting somebody then it throws it.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Learn to spell.

Except for some minor capitalization and punctuation errors, there's nothing wrong with Dalcyte's post. Before criticizing others, maybe you should go back to school and learn that "You're a bad speller" is better than "Your a bad typer".

As for the suggestion, eh. It's amusing, but it seems a little farfetched. Maybe because I'm not a pker, I dunno.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Learn to spell.

Except for some minor capitalization and punctuation errors, there's nothing wrong with Dalcyte's post. Before criticizing others, maybe you should go back to school and learn that "You're a bad speller" is better than "Your a bad typer".

As for the suggestion, eh. It's amusing, but it seems a little farfetched. Maybe because I'm not a pker, I dunno.

seriusly STOP IT... i know im not good to spell my self.. but i believe people understand what im writing... so why u have to comment his writing Dalcyte... as dargonhuman and bluepickles you own writing are not the best in the world.. some of your mistakes is something i learned in 3. year at school... and im not even from Britain.. so stop using ur time on finding mistake rather than finding good suggestions (both Dalcyte and dargonhuman).. LIKE THIS ONE... I LIKE THE IDEA:)

How about we get rid of entangle and teleblock, and allow non-skulled players the ability to teleport out of the wildy at any level. That way those of us who don't pk, and only go into the wilderness because we have to (quest, clue scroll, runecrafting, etc) a measure of safety and freedom of movement?

Oh, I know, this will certainly ruin the economy and take all the fun out of the game for, uhm, 5% of the players (wild guess, there, but hey, it's probably less than that), so it will never happen. *Sigh*

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

why not add a mage that adds your target 5 squares up and bind them for 5, 10, 15 sec...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

• 1 month later...
How about we get rid of entangle and teleblock, and allow non-skulled players the ability to teleport out of the wildy at any level. That way those of us who don't pk, and only go into the wilderness because we have to (quest, clue scroll, runecrafting, etc) a measure of safety and freedom of movement?

Oh, I know, this will certainly ruin the economy and take all the fun out of the game for, uhm, 5% of the players (wild guess, there, but hey, it's probably less than that), so it will never happen. *Sigh*

- Sligo

lets make it so little fairies heal you to full hp, and dont let you get damaged, and while they are at it make every player have all 99 stats, 10000 of all items, and infinite gp. :roll: the wild is supposed to be dangerous. teleblock should be removed though, all its used for is, 1 itemed mages who teleblock people into the mage arena in the wild, trainer pking (rc pking and green drag pking included), and by lurers/taggers. ever seen someone teleblock and kill someone 1v1? nope, its only used for "Bad purposes"

Learn to spell.

seriusly STOP IT... i know im not good to spell my self.. but i believe people understand what im writing... so why u have to comment his writing Dalcyte... as dargonhuman and bluepickles you own writing are not the best in the world.. some of your mistakes is something i learned in 3. year at school... and im not even from Britain.. so stop using ur time on finding mistake rather than finding good suggestions (both Dalcyte and dargonhuman).. LIKE THIS ONE... I LIKE THE IDEA:)

well, i seroiusly didn't understand through thesecond time reading it if you actually want to know. And really, the only mistake i made was putting too many ands in instead of a comma...so stop flipping out to bluepickles annd you, i did not spell anything wrong except maybe entangle. Bluepickles, next time instead of commenting on spelling, try posting something to do with the post, that's classified as spam :-# . Anyway again, Sligo-i hope you're joking lol :XD: But if you look at true pkers, they have something like a mystic bottem, black d hide top and zerker, so they can effectively use all types of attack, so using entangle or any other spell that holds shouldn't be that much of an issue.