New add on to the hiscores?

caligula101

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support.

Seriously, i hate it when my f2p main goes behind members with way lower total exp than mine and still ranks higher than me just because they have an advantage of 7 skills to lvl. <.<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I dont support it.

I think it would be easier to buy fletch materials and just fletch and high alch, repeat,wich would get me millions of exp, than to get all skills to say 70...

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

I dont support it.

I think it would be easier to buy fletch materials and just fletch and high alch, repeat,wich would get me millions of exp, than to get all skills to say 70...

Did you read everything I wrote? Because I don't understand what you mean there, could you reiterate.

• 5 weeks later...

yah it would be a good add on but keep the total level option as it shows how balanced your account is.

but it is a big problem just look at the highest exp for a total level and then look at the lowest exp for 1 total higher.

edit: for a 1355 total.....someone has 186 mil and then the next person 1356 has 7mil..which is half of mine.

StarViv.png

• 4 weeks later...

I support. It's way too easy to skip ahead of, like, 50 people on the hiscores because you've just raised your lowest level. Hiscores are usually meant to show who has the most xp/highest score, not the highest total level.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

Exp would be a good thing to split the scores. It is a lot easier for jagax to tell exp than makeing the members on a different high score.

The only thing that is oppesed to the idea is it is easier to get 200mil in one easy skill, lets say cooking. Than it is to get 13 mill a 99 in every skill.

Other than that i support.

Add me to supporters list.

Im ranked like 675,000 or something, with about 6mil total xp, but someone 1 lvl higher has just over 1m xp, and is beating me by like 100 positions... :roll:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

• 4 weeks later...

a search button would be kewl :) search what noob has 99 str and no atk ranked etc :D or search for f2pers...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

• 3 weeks later...

a search button yea! one that you can search for skills like: 90+ str and 70- atk or search. on name but when you type: jwrm22 that you get all jwrm22's listed in the highscore. also inclused a search f2p/ p2p only button...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

yah but do keep the tottal level option it shows how balanced you are.....

........but i do hate it when someone has like no exp but higher level.

they have this cause jagex wants you to train all your skills and at least be a member for 1 month....

botanreaper2

It's not like it would replace highscore listed by total.

Just and addition of other OPTIONS.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• 2 weeks later...

Definately support.

Its loads harder 2 get tons of xp than get all ur skills like 30+

4 example, u could hav 1m xp until a lvl, or that could get u about 70 lvls. The total xp should definately come 1st

Tyrrell9.gif

It's been touched on, but not quite said outright...

Some skills are far easier to pound out experience in than others. Cook lobsters for an hour, and then do slayer tasks for an hour, and you'll see what I mean. So in that way, the skills that you like or don't like would drastically impact your rank in the xp-based hiscores. I suppose that does apply (to some extent) to the hiscores we already have, though.

Outside of that, I'm surprised this hasn't been implemented already, so yeah, I'll support it.

Here's hoping you spell my name right... :pray: