Thorough Investigation of a Secret Area

Jumpeplowski

Let's go back a few months ago when I completed Monkey Madness:

mm38si.png

Some of you may remember the battle with the Jungle Demon. It's on a large bamboo platform. Upon defeating the demon, by asking some of the gnomes, you are told to talk to Zooknock to be teleported away from the arena. I, being the curious adventurer that I am, decided to explore the arena before talking to Zooknock. I went off the platform to the outer ledge of the arena, and found a trapdoor. I decide to go down it, and find the underground jungle that was one of the locations for one of the previous cutscenes. I look around, and in the center is a mound with a crack in it:

mm50ch.png

My immediate reaction is to go down the crack. Unfortunately, once I get inside, I realize that there is no way out from inside. However, I meet a monkey named Bonzara, who asks me if I want to get out:

mm40vw.png

I agree, and he tells me that "We WILL meet again." With that, I arrive in Ardougne again.

I seriously regret not taking more screenshots or even a video. I didn't get a chance to explore the whole area. But I've decided to turn my F2P pure pker character into an unpure character suited to do the quest and explore the area after I complete the final battle. I'll temporarily switch my membership from Jumpeplowski, my main character, to Pur3 Tr0ubl3, the one I intend to do the quest with. Currently, he is at level 36. I'll keep you up to date on his stats and quests complete and I'll also post the video of the area here when I'm done. Wish me luck.

blognov25ll4.gif

When I beat the demon, I went exploring as well. However I guess I didn't look well enough since I didn't find anything. I eagerly await your furture video. I wonder wether or not it would be possible to go down the trapdoor while the demon is still alive.

On a similar note, I found a trapdoor in the house that was right beside the magic shop with a trapdoor thats aparently "locked from the inside" in it. You have to take a really round-a-bout way to get in though (i.e., running around the upper platforms) since the front door is fenced off. I wonder, since the jungle should be somewhere under the city, could the trapdoor lead down there and could it be possible to go up from the jungle to Marim? :-k

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

I remember seeing this exact same thread with the exact words... Did you post this a long time ago?

Off topic: yay rannar!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

its been posted many times before. Its nothing new and I wouldnt bother going through it again because you found everything there is to see there.

well, Im glad it was posted again...I was plannin on doing Monkey Madness on my pure and I woulda (not really) shot myself if I had seen this after doing the quest.

thanks for posting this ::'

Runescape is a ROLE PLAYING GAME.

Beggars are simply taking the role of your average downtown homeless person.

That is THE truth.

R.I.P. Narutotehfox, who is permanently locked

Sweet. Has anyone else seen this before?

I did this on my MAIN when I got to the jungle demon and FORGOT teleports...:o

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2