WHEN WAS YOUR REVELATION

rjasper49

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't feel like a NEWB anymore when I started to hit those DOUBLE DIGITS with my rune weapons!

The first time I hit a 10 on a Hill Giant, I nearly jumped out of my chair and almost wanted to dance around the house.

You can probably guess what happened when I started hitting 14s-16s for the first time... :lol: :XD:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

When people stopped calling me a noob just because I was there. Maybe when I got my first set of barrows armour. I still feel like a noob though; my non combat stats stink so im going to try and get all to like 65+...They are just so boring lol.

Agreed. :boohoo:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Errr a few weeks ago when people overheard me asking a potential buyer how much he would pay for 28 swordies and he wanted more, so I said I could fish some more soon and then people started begging for swordies. Yeah, that's when.

EDIT: But today I saw a lvl 72 or something like that - he didn't know what my hat was, or how to spell curious (he spelt it curius) but atleast I can meet other people who don't now how newbie/nooby their account/use of language and grammar is. Lol

egg3.PNGegg1.PNGegg2.PNG

Bubsa I hope that post of yours doesn't mean what it appears to! :|

Anyway I felt like I wasn't a noob when I started standing up for myself in front of stronger players.

'nuff said!

=D> Same here I was lvl 20ish when that happened, knew more about runescape than most other players above me 40 levels \'

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I realized that I wasn't a noob anymore when other people started begging me instead of me begging them.

Wonderful thing about being lvl 3 :P

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.