Skills, hate to love

shade1234

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always hated fishing...still hate fishing...and will always hate fishing.

Though I used to hate Range (I even said it's the worst skill in RS), I'm starting to like it now... Only 10.4k dusties to 90 Range!! \' *realizes that'll take forever* :cry:

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

i hate smithing.. you got to make 1000s of bars to get a level and it takes the most time i think out of all the skills....that was untill i got gold gauntlets and starting smithing gold. 3k gold bars to get from 60 to 65 if i had used steel bars that means mining 6k coal and 3k iron.. using the keldegram mines i can mine about 300 gold ore an hr and just by smelting get the xp of smelting and smithing a steel bar.. freaking amazing!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

at first i thought farming was real boring and time consuming, but i started to get a certain routine in it and now its one of my favourite skills.

Runecrafting and agility are still the worst skills for me..nothing challenging or surprising in it...

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

I really didn't like crafting smithing and slayer but once I started leveling them for total level I really enjoyed them. Now I'm at 90 crafting, 88 smithing and 81 slayer (working for 85). :)

BK wut

i had extremely low firemaking for ages, as well as woodcutting. i didnt even get into hiscores in wcing! then, 1 day i "had" vision. lvl 3 skiller came to me (f2p) saying i was noob cos he had way better woodcutting. i started to woodcut like tally [garden tool]! spirit mades everybody. ok, aquired 70 wcing, what to do now? MORE WCING! stopped when i was 76. i had loads of logs. so, i started wasting then, burning all my sweet log piles into heavens. i had 65 firemaking when i finally learnt the lesson. "o mama i start wasting cash on this!" so i bought yew logs to get 80 firemaking, as i tought the shadeburning was profitable. i banked large amount of yew log piles, and headed to burgh de rott, best place for firemaking addicted :)

now i had 80 firemaking. many months floaded over me, and i finally had enough money for green mask. i bought it, and dragon wc axe as side gift from friend. 1 or 2 day went happily and i was making myself mad using lame dragon wc axe. then, gods sent gift to me. UPDATE! now i had best wc axe in the game! i started woodcutting every time i wasnt working/at school/playing silkroad/eating/sleeping or other stuff.

at the moment, im on 80 woodcutting and firemaking. i will continue my mad progress until my brains are totally in the oblivion.

if you seek me, i will be in the a. backyard of seeers bank b. draynor willows c. elffies magic trees or d. thieving paladins in lathas castle.

it is girlies story about woodcutting and firemaking O:)

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

I hate basically every skill now, except Magic [and Defense somewhat, Herblore and Agility are cool but boring]. I tried liking them, but the repetition drove me away :x .

Honestly, what kind of a person spends their time clicking on a digital rock 20,000 times... It may be because I don't have much free time now, but I'm doing the things I actually like to do when I have the time to do them :-s .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

well for awhile hated woodcutting and fire making, now i love em :thumbsup: mining for me is a funny one. loved it till i got to lvl 73, hated it for ages, now i love it again :3> oh and i used to hate fishing too, now its one of my faves too.

hmm i hated alot of the things in rs back then... i wonder why i played :XD:

untitled-1.png