Skills, hate to love

shade1234

I used to hate getting thieving, farming and firemaking up. I especially love getting farming up now. Thieving I enjoy too now that theres a minigame to enjoy it. And also, although firemaking can be repeative, its easy to level and most of my supplies came from Manage Thy Kingdom ::'

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to adore mining, now i despise it.. hehe reverse..

however I did hate ranging.. and still do...

well, this really isn't going far...

ooh! ooh! I know! when i came back to the game slayer was brand new and I was like *what a freaking waste of a skill slot*

Then I started training it because there was a creature i copuld just about kill that dropped dragon chains all the time! *dust devils ;)* (my cousin told me that - sigh)

so yeah, it became really fun to train and my comabt shot from 45-95 or somthing.. which was pretty cool

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

Smithing! For the first 20 levels I used such a bad method to Smith so it took soooo long, but now that I'm level 70 I find it hard to hate, love High Alching my produce ::'

Ranging's rubbish.. <.<

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I think it would have to be thieving. Although I didn't like leveling it up, I was 71 before Pyramid Plunder came out. Now I love thieving because of pyramid plunder! Now 86 thieving! \'

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

RuneCrafting, definetly. I started a month or so ago, it was really annoying running from the ar alter, to the bank. Then teleporting from CW's, Duel Arena, craft, repeat. Then I started Abyss RC'ng. Today, I'm level 76 RuneCrafting, and it's my favorite skill. (Costly though... =;)

\'

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

Slayer. I used to hate it. But i got it up because it was really low.. (like 12, lol) now i love slayer, its only 50 atm though. I'd be getting it up right now but im temporarily f2p -.-

Yeah when slayer first came out I was like quite high in the rankings the it got boring and gave up lo.

Magic. When I was new I hated it but when I got runecrafting I loved it! Although I still suck at it lol.

Azzazeal.png

untitled6kv7.gif

at first i actually detested ranging ... i tought it was the most boring , useless skill ever (not that i have changed my mind :-w ) , and now look at me ! I'm a range nub :mrgreen:

O and i love rc now :anxious: (used to say it was haard to train and boring wich it really isn't for me :P)

sirboss_c.png

retired hehe but i still browse tip.it XD

Farming. I did it once on the first day it came out and managed to get it to 18. It sat for about a year... 'til I started doing Manage Thy Kingdom... then all the sudden I had a bunch of seeds I didn't want to sell, so I planted them. I love the fact that you can pay the farmer. It's just so easy... I now like it a lot.

Herblore: Training to 45 was hell, but now I like it.

Agility: I used to hate it, but after getting 53 (ag pots ftw), I trained to 61 because I started to like it.

And the most recent one;

Ranging: Training to 70 was hell, but it's 3 days later now and I'm already 71 (spent over 1.5m on crystal bows :P ).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I've found many.

Agility i have come to enjoy after doing imense 58-67 training for mep2.

Farming i never did for a long time, but decided to do since i couldn't do some quests without 40, and i came to like it.

Always have despised ranging, never has changed...always have hated rc...fishing is another one i found ok but then i liked it.