I have every emote, but do you?

biggy08755

I'm missing the mime climb rope, scared, and the goblins. Since I won't be a member, I will never get the goblin ones. :cry: (I like the goblin dance lol) I started Runescape after the halloween event so I won't be getting that either. So my only hope is for climb rope.

I missed scared, so its gone forever :(
if you click on the emty scared spot it says: "you can unlock this emote by doing a halloween seasonal event" so we might get another chance at this years halloween :P

gesbannerwithallskillsamh0.png

The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

i'm F2P so i only have those... BUT! i got leo and mime ONLY once in my entire 2 years of playing! arrgh! #-o and wen i got them... they only give me clothes! never emotes! is that a glitch or wat?! but all i have to do is keep playing... for i don't know how long to get another one... :XD:

I'm missing the two mime emotes on the right hand side, and the two zombie emotes. Mind you, after more than a year and a half of playing, I've gotten three mimes :shock: :x

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I am missing Lean and Scared. They won't give you emotes untill you have all the clothes.

That's not true. I have two mime emotes, but only have a top and boots for clothing

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I only had 1 mime random in about 2 years of playing, si I miss three of the mime emotes (I have the most right one, dunno what's it called) and Since I don't own a rubber chicken (pre-runescape for me...) I don't have that emote as well. All others I have.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Just the stupid mines, They take so long for three year players to get my mere 8 months won't do any thing for me.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Just the stupid mines, They take so long for three year players to get my mere 8 months won't do any thing for me.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

*has never been a member and has never in the year and 9 months approx of playing gotten a mime*

i have all the other ones though =)

and ive only gotten one maze and no drill demons O.o

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

Only missing out on Lean, Glass Box, Zombie Dance & Walk :(

For some strange reason I only get Mime in P2P :(

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png