"Duradel now sets harder tasks" ...O Rly?

Umega

My friends with 80 + slayer haven't gotten any nechryael tasks after the update.Why does shilo master give gargoyles and abyssal demons but no nechryaels?

ask jagex not me,

checked the kb, im surprised that nechs arent assigned

I'll do them pyrefiends and then hope for some greater demon slaying. :pray:

Pyrefiends ain't bad I just rather do something thats more worth while. And I actually wouldn't mind doing a suqah task. :wink:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I swear to god i will pistol whip the next person who makes an O RLY joke.

Also Dagganoths

O RLY? Jk man...I couldn't resist. 8-)

On topic, I should note that I interpreted it as saying that it would no longer assign really easy tasks, manking his tasks harder overall. That doesn't mean that all of your tasks will be Dust Devils and Black Demons...

70herby.png

ask jagex not me,

checked the kb, im surprised that nechs arent assigned

hmmm...my friend did just that :-w

runescapekuva2ey4.png

So they did it by mistake? It doesn't make sense that he doesn't aggists them. Not only can he hit hard, these death spawns helps him, that makes it worthy Shilo Task.

I really hope it will be re-added soon.

And I don't understand why doesn't he aggists red dragons? C'mon, all other dragons are aggimennted (except Quest dragons) why can't red dragons be?

I know red dragons drop few stackable items at a time, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be aggisted. I mean he aggists Goraks, don't they drop junk most of the time? :?

Just be thankful those stupid wall beasts aren't assigned anymore. Those were annoying. Looking through the current list that Duradel assigns though, almost all of them are fine by me now \'.

BTW, Blaziken, I think the word you were looking for is "assigned". Sorry, normally I don't correct people but that was hard to follow lol :S

Nazgul.jpeg

i hate tasks like that... Personally i do not like killin kalphites

I love Kalphite tasks! Grabbing a cannon and a few Antis and rip though the Soldiers like a hot knife through butter, such fast exp. I would like for one day to get a Blue dragon task. I'm 80 Slayer (would be more but I haven't played RS in over a month due to moving issues) and I have NEVER got a Blue dragon task, ever. <.<

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

BTW, Blaziken, I think the word you were looking for is "assigned". Sorry, normally I don't correct people but that was hard to follow lol :S

Yeah I know I have problem with spelling the word.

Anyway I still don't get why red dragons aren't assigned. I mean they are hard to kill.

Just be thankful those stupid wall beasts aren't assigned anymore. Those were annoying. Looking through the current list that Duradel assigns though, almost all of them are fine by me now \'.

Most of the cave-style(lower house slayer) monsters have been taken off, good thing there are no cave crawlers nor banshees!

Also, stop with the o rly ya rly stuff, that died years ago.

It depends when you started, owned died last year but if you played for a long time you still say owned and not p00ned.

I thought it was kind of cool to see Ankou, Gorak, and Suqah on the list, even if their drops are not all that great... these are some of the more obscure monsters in general, it makes sense that a slayer master would send you after them.

Now to wait for a Gorak mission to get the claws to go with my 71 starflowers...

D

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

A lot of duradel's assignable monsters are nice, but both yesterday and today i spent a total of 5 hours reassigning tasks, compared to the two tasks i did - 172 fire giants and 180(something) abby demons. he still assigns jungle horrors, infernal mages, and zygomites :wall: