So you found some money on the ground...

Kilo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would invest all the money. then wait until it triples. then buy a huge army and take over the world!!! after that reincarnate Zamorak with a strange ritual discribed in book of wise old man (i would burn him alive :twisted: ). After that Zamorak would make me his Right hand and ahalf-god so i would go kill all sara and huthix worshipers.... that's what i would do wth the mils....

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

If I just found 2.5 mill on the ground result of a player dropping it at will I would raise my head and watch the pigs fly :mrgreen:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I would buy all big bones i could get, and then i would bury them.

Ditto. Or I'd buy full rune and sell my mith as well as buy big bones with the rest, though then I'd be hoping for around 100k. It's not likely anyone would drop that much though, so I'll just wait around and see what people mistake for junk that's really a phat or a full sara I can sell.

egg3.PNGegg1.PNGegg2.PNG

I'd merchant it and write an auto-fighter at the same time (even though I'd have to leech anti-random events scripts off of other autoers), then I'd just train till lvl 126, sell all my runescape stuff, and buy an X-box and Halo 2...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

i would suggest torags, judging how the econemy is going up by every day, torags is only 2m these days, or try and buy a haloween mask, u know htere are less and less every day, and sell for more every day

reds are about 50m

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]