:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too good... :oops:

:oops:

Only 16k Ess keep it possitive <3:

Actually I messed up and hit a "6" on my calculator instead of a "9" :lol: So it's 23k essence instead :ohnoes:

Grats on the smithing level. Such a lovely skill to max out to be honest :twss:

Thank you! :D Yeah I really like the idea of smithing :) It intrigues me.

----------------------------

Well so far so good! 10k nats down. Going to take a quick break (30-60 minutes) and then get back to it. This is kind of depressing though:

Nature Runes

2558_graphimg.gif?id=561&scale=0

Adamantite Bars

2558_graphimg.gif?id=2361&scale=0

Adamant Platebodies

2558_graphimg.gif?id=1123&scale=0

Summary:

• [*:3ijr9fxg]Nature Runes DOWN = making less money

[*:3ijr9fxg]Adamantite Bars UP = spending more money

[*:3ijr9fxg]Adamant Platebodies THE SAME = getting the same amount in return

So I'm making less money from runecrafting but spending more on smithing :wall: I'll be glad when I'm 99 :P This makes me want to runecraft like crazy though before nats fall below 200 each :ohnoes:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

OMG I MISSED YOU GETTING 97!!! I'M SO SAD :roll: :cry: WELL UBERLATE GRATZNESS <3:<3: LOL IT SORT OF WEIRD YOU MAKE MORE THEN THE AMOUNT OF CASH I HAVE TOTAL IN 1 WEEKEND :ohnoes: WOW! WISH I COULD DO THAT...

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

OMG I MISSED YOU GETTING 97!!! I'M SO SAD :roll: :cry: WELL UBERLATE GRATZNESS <3:<3: LOL IT SORT OF WEIRD YOU MAKE MORE THEN THE AMOUNT OF CASH I HAVE TOTAL IN 1 WEEKEND :ohnoes: WOW! WISH I COULD DO THAT...

Thank you :oops: And I may make money fast, but I also spend it fast :P

-----------------------------

I made 10k nats today. Not quite as much as I hoped for, but I was getting bored and didn't want to push myself. After that, I just did some cooking for a while:

picture18.png

I got my first gravedigger random event and I'm still pissed at myself because I used my mysterious box and didn't realize that I had to select the emote option to get the emote (I didn't even see the option). I thought I would automatically get the emotes so I just clicked the costume option. I'm mad :P

'night.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

You made some nice progress last month :) Update the 1st post. You'll have all the nats done tomorrow then to buy the bars for 99 right? How many sc hammers do you need?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Well done on 91 cooking, you could even get 99 smithing and cooking at the same time ::'

Yeah I don't know if I will though :lol:

Congrats!

Thank you!!

You made some nice progress last month :) Update the 1st post. You'll have all the nats done tomorrow then to buy the bars for 99 right? How many sc hammers do you need?

Thanks :) It definitely was a big month. I will update the first post soon, I'm lazy :lol: I should have - and probably could have - had all the nats done yesterday. But I'll go into that later. I need 37 hammers (740 points) for 99 smithing.

congratz on 97 smithing and 91 cooking.

i didnt know u need 91 cooking to cook mantas, thats pretty high. anyway good luck \' ::'

Thank you! :thumbsup: I was actually surprised too. For some reason I thought I could already cook them.. or at least had at 90 or something.

----------------------------------

Anyway, yesterday was a no-RuneScape day for me and today may be as well. I've just been so exhausted and both physically and emotionally drained. Tomorrow I am leaving on a three day school retreat so I will not be home until Friday at ~5-6:00 PM (but we might go out to dinner when I get home, but that's still undecided). I have no idea what the retreat is about, but I've heard from everyone who has gone that it's a lot of fun and well worth it.

I promise I will make an effort over the weekend! :ohnoes:

Posted Image

Bye Tripsis!! Have a fun time on the retreat!!!

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

Congratz on 97. :)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Bye Tripsis!! Have a fun time on the retreat!!!

Thank you! :thumbsup:

shame.

what's more important school or your Real life :o :lol:

I wouldn't call the school retreat "school" though :P It wasn't any classwork it was all talking about our lives and connecting with friends. I'd call that pretty "real" life :P

Congratz on 97. :)

Thanks Saruman! Good of you to stop bye :)

good luck with the 99.

cool new siggy btw, looks nice

Thanks a lot! :) For both comments ;)

----------------------------------------

I got home! A while ago actually but I had other things to do :P I had a really great time! And not just because I missed 2 1/2 days of class work :lol: I am sooooooo exhausted though. I'm starting to worry that I have Mono. It's going around my school and tons of people have it. But I could also be tired just because of how long the days were during the retreat. A lot of people were also tired, so it wasn't just me.. but I don't know. I was really tired a lot. Well if I get a sore throat in a few days.. it's off the doctor for me. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow after a nice long sleep.

Posted Image

I probably gave it to you. Sorry :?

Feel better though <3:

Thanks a lot!! :cry: :cry:

:P

-------------

I currently have 9.1m. I'm pretty sure that's enough for 99 so I'm going to start SC now. I need 37 hammers / 740 points. Hopefully I'll get all that today! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Currently at: 411 / 740 SC points.

I'm so exhausted though, I need to take a break :(

Posted Image

Well I ended up getting 450 SC points today. Then fastsc started to get slow (almost 20 minute games :? ) so I moved on to smithing. I've gotten like 500k so far I think. Then I went to Tears of Guthix and got 48 summoning and 113 combat :o I always wanted 113 combat, I love the number 13.

picture19m.png

picture20l.png

I'm going to keep smithing for a while and then head off to bed.

EDIT: 644k smithing xp gained today and 460k to 98! I'll get that tomorrow. I'm going to bed :)

Posted Image

How do you get into fastsc??? i tried but it said i was to low a rank... :ohnoes: i need knives for fletching...

How do you get into fastsc??? i tried but it said i was to low a rank... :ohnoes: i need knives for fletching...

They usually close some of the more well-known clan chats during the weekends, when there are a lot of people who come in and try to ruin the game by PKing. Try all of the following clan chats until you can get into one:

fastsc

fastsc1

fastsc2

fastsc3

fastsc4

I'm pretty sure that fastsc4 exists, but I've never tried it myself. I have used all the others though (up to 3).

------------------------------------------------

Okay let's see.. a lot to update today since Tip.it was down all of yesterday :(

Two nights ago, I got 85 hit points!

85hp.png

The next day (yesterday) I got 83 defense!!

picture21s.png

Then, I spent most of the day smithing and got level 98 with the help of Dork <3: I assisted him in making rune platebodies!!! My first ever!! <3:

picture24.png

picture25l.png

[hide=Large Screenshot]98smithash.png[/hide]

Then I got almost 200 SC points before going to bed. Now today I have to get like 80 more points or something and then 906k smithing xp for 99!!! Hopefully I'll get that tonight :D

Posted Image

Awesome job Tripsis! And very nice blog you have. It's actually one of the very few that I check everyday. ;)

Grats on all the levels and good luck with Smithing! (Though you probably don't need luck since you're almost there. :P)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid