Congrats to you :)

Thanks!!

Wow you make fast progress lol

Hehe thank you :)

Go Tripsis <3:

Grats Tripsis <3:

Good Luck Tripsis <3:

Thanks!!! :mrgreen:

Congratulations on 99 Smith, 70 Slayer, 84 Defence and 78 Range! Yeah, I went away for a week and look what happened! O_o Seriously, wow.

Also, HOW U SO GUD AT ARE SEE? I'm dying inside.

:oops: Thank you!

Congratz! btw the d sq's sold finally and i now have a total of 8.9m from all the clues and stuff :thumbsup: You take forever to kill black demons :XD: :lol: maybe hangout today since yesterday didn't work??

Yay congratulations! Do you have big plans for that money? Black Demons take forever! And I had 179 of them :( Then my sister came home. We might do some stuff together today too.

You just completed the goal I have right now; 70 Slayer. Good luck with ranged!

Oohh good luck with 70 slayer yourself! Thanks for your support!!

-----------------------------

Just got these:

picture17.png

picture18.png

And I decided that I'm going to start keeping track of my slayer tasks. I added them in from yesterday and today into my first post (under daily logs).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I owned Tears of Guthix:

picture20n.png

:P

Then I decided to use all my charms:

picture21z.png

picture22j.png

picture23o.png

picture24u.png

picture25s.png

picture26.png

I still have probably almost 300 gold charms but I need raw bird meat and I haven't done the quest to use the bank near the store where you buy them :(

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Grand exchange, its where I get all mine ;)

None were buying :( I'll keep the offer up over night and see how it goes.

Posted Image

Bah! Today was a fail day... I only got 1 clue scroll and i didn't even get to finish it... And i was so close to 83 strength (like 10k xp) but i decided to do clue.... Congratz on 85 defence also!! Btw what is your strength level? and congratz on all the summoning levels... i'm 1 xp away from 42 :lol: :x ;) :lol: and i have like a bagillion gold charms (almost 1k) but like no other good ones so i can't get 52 for spirit terrorbirds.... oh yeah and now i have 9m (i was only 70k away) i'm hoping for around 20m by the end of the week... so enough about me, this isn't my blog... What are you planning on doing next??? I want to race you in something....

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Bah! Today was a fail day... I only got 1 clue scroll and i didn't even get to finish it... And i was so close to 83 strength (like 10k xp) but i decided to do clue.... Congratz on 85 defence also!! Btw what is your strength level? and congratz on all the summoning levels... i'm 1 xp away from 42 :lol: :x ;) :lol: and i have like a bagillion gold charms (almost 1k) but like no other good ones so i can't get 52 for spirit terrorbirds.... oh yeah and now i have 9m (i was only 70k away) i'm hoping for around 20m by the end of the week... so enough about me, this isn't my blog... What are you planning on doing next??? I want to race you in something....

Why didn't you get to finish it? My strength level is 84. Congrats on 9m! That's great! Good luck with the 11m more ;)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next.. it all depends. I still have a long way to go for 90 defense and 90 range. After that, Dork and I will probably spend a weekend or two at GWD. If we get good drops, I'll probably work on 99 farming while I do some other random things like:

• [*:1uqrwwto]85 agility

[*:1uqrwwto]80 or 85 mining

[*:1uqrwwto]80 fishing

And if we get TONS of money, I'll do that in addition to 99 prayer, but it all depends :P Maybe we won't get any good drops at all. So we'll see. It's still kind of a long way away.

Posted Image

I didn't get to finish it because i had to go to my church youth group at 6:30 and it was like 6:00 when i got the clue... so i tried as hard as i could to finish it but i didn't get to.... And Farming And prayer Skillcape would total make this blog like HAWT!! Well maybe once i get the levels i need i can come to GWD with you and Dork. Wellcan't wait to hangout with you, maybe this weekend? :wall:

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

I didn't get to finish it because i had to go to my church youth group at 6:30 and it was like 6:00 when i got the clue... so i tried as hard as i could to finish it but i didn't get to.... And Farming And prayer Skillcape would total make this blog like HAWT!! Well maybe once i get the levels i need i can come to GWD with you and Dork. Wellcan't wait to hangout with you, maybe this weekend? :wall:

Ahh okay. And yeah, I'd love to skill capes! They'd take a while to get though.

---------------------

Just got this:

picture1jqv.png

picture3dri.png

picture2hgn.png

Posted Image

LOL! i thought you would stop slayer at 70... and now you've gone up 3 combat levels in one week... wow.. thats alot for you... WWEEELLLL GRATZ!!!!

They don't sell on GE anymore :? Jagex messed around with the GE prices of items that are store bought so that buying them from a store and selling them on the GE would no longer be profitable, to combat RWT apparently. Guess they didn't take into consideration people aren't going to use those items for RWTing when legitimate players buy them for summoning anyway :?

LOL! i thought you would stop slayer at 70... and now you've gone up 3 combat levels in one week... wow.. thats alot for you... WWEEELLLL GRATZ!!!!

And i've hardly had to force her at all :o

:lol: Congrats baby <3:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Congratz on all the leveling since I last posted! You're a leveling machine!

And to the power mining being faster thing, I don't care a whole lot about speed. Let's see, I think I started from 70-99 cooking in, I think, October 2008? And didn't get it until March 2009. When it takes me 5 months to get a 99 when it takes most maybe 2 weeks, I can safely say I'm not a speed guy! Lol.

Good luck!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

They don't sell on GE anymore :? Jagex messed around with the GE prices of items that are store bought so that buying them from a store and selling them on the GE would no longer be profitable, to combat RWT apparently. Guess they didn't take into consideration people aren't going to use those items for RWTing when legitimate players buy them for summoning anyway :?

That stinks.... i was going to try that as a money maker....

HAHAHA well then that in itself is an achievment :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :D

Well 70 was my goal, but I'm going to keep doing slayer until I get 90 defense. I'd loved 75 and eventually 80 slayer, but I doubt I'll get either of those. Maybe 75 but definitely not 80. And yeah, it's a TON for me!! :shock: Thanks!

Rofl :oops: I've been a good girl <3: So dedicated!

And to the power mining being faster thing, I don't care a whole lot about speed. Let's see, I think I started from 70-99 cooking in, I think, October 2008? And didn't get it until March 2009. When it takes me 5 months to get a 99 when it takes most maybe 2 weeks, I can safely say I'm not a speed guy! Lol.

Good luck!

Thank you!!! :thumbsup: And yeah, that makes sense and I respect that. I tend to try to be speedy just because there's SO MUCH that I want to do so I want to fit it all in :oops:

Nicebanner 8-)

Which? :oops:

------------------------------------

I've been pretty lazy today. After the task I'm currently on, I'll only have finished 2 today. Well 2 and like 1/4 since I killed 40 Cave Horrors from my task from yesterday that I didn't quite finish. But I was sooooo exhausted, I took a nap. But I still managed to get this today:

picture1pbt.png

I've also been 320 xp away from 95 runecrafting for like.. 3 days? When I first got close, Dork was about to leave so I decided to wait until the next day. But then I forgot about it :wall: Then when I remembered, Dork was gone again.. etc. So hopefully tomorrow :lol:

Posted Image

Good luck!

Thank you!!! :thumbsup: And yeah, that makes sense and I respect that. I tend to try to be speedy just because there's SO MUCH that I want to do so I want to fit it all in :oops:

------------------------------------

I've been pretty lazy today. After the task I'm currently on, I'll only have finished 2 today. Well 2 and like 1/4 since I killed 40 Cave Horrors from my task from yesterday that I didn't quite finish. But I was sooooo exhausted, I took a nap. But I still managed to get this today:

picture1pbt.png

I've also been 320 xp away from 95 runecrafting for like.. 3 days? When I first got close, Dork was about to leave so I decided to wait until the next day. But then I forgot about it :wall: Then when I remembered, Dork was gone again.. etc. So hopefully tomorrow :lol:

Lol I know what you mean, I want to fit a lot in right now, but I get burned out too easy if I do everything as fast as I can, so I take my time and enjoy my slow game experience (i.e. taking 2 years to get my first stat above 80, which then led to my first stat to 99 in 2 years lol).

So, how long until 99 runecrafting? Lol. And congratz on 86 defense!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Lol I know what you mean, I want to fit a lot in right now, but I get burned out too easy if I do everything as fast as I can, so I take my time and enjoy my slow game experience (i.e. taking 2 years to get my first stat above 80, which then led to my first stat to 99 in 2 years lol).

Aaaaaaaaages :lol: At this point I'm only runecrafting when I need money. After 90 defense I will have to make probably.. 15m+ gp for 90 range. That might get me like half way to 96? Anyway, it will be a while. And if Dork and I make a lot of money from GWD, it will take even longer because then I won't even have to runecraft much (if at all) to afford my next 99s. But we'll see. I definitely do want 99 sooner or later!

And thanks! :D

Posted Image

Aaaaaaaaages :lol: At this point I'm only runecrafting when I need money. After 90 defense I will have to make probably.. 15m+ gp for 90 range. That might get me like half way to 96? Anyway, it will be a while. And if Dork and I make a lot of money from GWD, it will take even longer because then I won't even have to runecraft much (if at all) to afford my next 99s. But we'll see. I definitely do want 99 sooner or later!

And thanks! :D

Lol, well it wouldn't be as long as me! I'm only 51 runecraft (my lowest skill), but I do have to raise it here shortly. I might get my range to 80, but probably won't get it much higher than that. Lol well when you do and if you throw a party, I'll be sure to come! (as long as I'm not in training or busy that day!).

You're welcome!

99 RUNECRAFTING WOULD BE EPIC!!!! you should so get it.... oh and btw congratz on 86 defence i am determend to get ahaead of you in strength :twisted: oh and i've decided to get back to combat and slayer 8-) proabably will have 85 or so strength by this weekend. :D :mrgreen:

Very top one 8-)

I've had that for ages :P But thanks :P

Lol, well it wouldn't be as long as me! I'm only 51 runecraft (my lowest skill), but I do have to raise it here shortly. I might get my range to 80, but probably won't get it much higher than that. Lol well when you do and if you throw a party, I'll be sure to come! (as long as I'm not in training or busy that day!).

You're welcome!

Oohh good luck! :thumbsup: I'll be sure to keep track of your progress.

grats on 99 smith :)

Thank you!! :D

99 RUNECRAFTING WOULD BE EPIC!!!! you should so get it.... oh and btw congratz on 86 defence i am determend to get ahaead of you in strength :twisted: oh and i've decided to get back to combat and slayer 8-) proabably will have 85 or so strength by this weekend. :D :mrgreen:

I know, I'd love to have 99! It would be nice to finally get it after all these years of training... Thank you! I'm sure you'll surpass me in strength soon, as I won't be training it for.. ages :P Unless I find a reason to, but I doubt I will.

----------------------------

No slayer today. I finally did that stupid quest so I could work on summoning though! And then I got some loooooverly levels. Spirit Graahks here I come! :thumbsup: \:D/

picture4yyw.png

picture5w.png

picture6tdl.png

picture7foa.png

Posted Image