:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

The way you build up a cashpile then suddenly blow it all on some expensive dungeon monster for that miserable root of xp.. It boggles the mind. Good to see that it's nearing completion though !

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea how much I idolize you. The most fun I've had on RS was decorating my house, and I'd love to continue, but I can't condone spending the cash. It's great to see a player such as yourself splurge into what they truly enjoy.

Aww thank you! :) I agree that decorating my POH is some of the most fun I've had in RuneScape. I just.. LOVE IT! In a way I'll be sad when my house is done because there won't be anymore decorating to do :(

OMG! Hey Tripsis! It is me Jesuspur3 remember? I haven't been on here in so long that I had to make a new account ^^ I plan on making a new blog so be watching for it. Byes!

~Jesuspur3

Hey! I definitely do remember you, it's very good to see you!

The way you build up a cashpile then suddenly blow it all on some expensive dungeon monster for that miserable root of xp.. It boggles the mind. Good to see that it's nearing completion though !

It's not about the xp though! :D Hehe it's really fun to watch all that money go bye bye.

---------------------------------------

I probably won't be on RuneScape today for previously mentioned reasons :( Here's a very quick sketch of one of my pictures for my art assignment:

screenshot20100224at341.png

It's definitely inspired by RuneScape. The scene is based on an area in the wildy :lol: The armour is also somewhat RuneScape inspired but I took a lot of creative liberties XD

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

[qoute]

screenshot20100224at341.png

It's definitely inspired by RuneScape. The scene is based on an area in the wildy :lol: The armour is also somewhat RuneScape inspired but I took a lot of creative liberties XD

That is a pro picture. Wish I could draw that well.. Very nice. Well hope to see you around. : )

[hide]screenshot20100224at341.png[/hide]

That is a pro picture. Wish I could draw that well.. Very nice. Well hope to see you around. : )

Thanks! :thumbsup:

-------------------------

Haven't had any time for RuneScape but I did finish digital painting #1 :P It took 14.5 hours >_< If the others take that long, this art assignment will take me 43.5 hours to complete! I'm going to be pissed if I don't get an A, lol.

The_Ready_Warrior_by_cazzyae.png

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I'm loving the pictures, good work and one hell of a nice blog Trip :D

Don't suppose your single?! :twisted: <3:

Thanks so much! :thumbsup: I appreciate you taking the time to post!

And sorry, I'm taken and couldn't be happier! :P

Posted Image

@ the picture : I remember writing a Runescape Story for an exam and getting a B -.- Then for my O level paper I turned in a story based on a now defunct game, and got an A.

Hope it bodes well for you.

Also, you like seeing cash vanish. You are sick :(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

@ the picture : I remember writing a Runescape Story for an exam and getting a B -.- Then for my O level paper I turned in a story based on a now defunct game, and got an A.

Love spending cash. It is the only way I can get levels up... lol... Spending cash forces you to use your money making skills to get more. SO in theory you get your skills up plus you get money. : )

Cash is meant to be spent ;) At least you got on A on one of the stories!

Love spending cash. It is the only way I can get levels up... lol... Spending cash forces you to use your money making skills to get more. SO in theory you get your skills up plus you get money. : )

Yeah, spending cash means you're being productive :)

That explains how she still uses that outfit she got 99 herblore in.

What's wrong with my outfit!?! D: :P I'm always doing something that requires me to conserve run energy so I don't want to wear much :P

Posted Image

Yup .lol. I don't really change my outfit much.. Only really if I do combat do I actually wear something different.

Same :P

I've been feeling RuneScape-deprived! So despite my better judgment (since I need to finish my art assignment), I went on RuneScape today to do some spending. I bought:

Lesser Magic Cage #2

x2 Magic Chests

Tok-Xil

Why did I decide to get Tok-Xil instead of Dagannoth? To put it simply, Tok-Xil looks 50x cooler. I originally planned to get a Dagannoth because it's the "second best" monster in terms of costs/difficulty.. but whatever. I looked up some photos and he just looks noob. Tok-Xil looks awesomely intimidating. Also, I'm thinking of turning the dungeon room outside of Tok-Xil's room into an Oubliette so I can put another fire pit in.. you know, grand entrance to the Tok-Xil and all! ;) So only 15 million gp left to go until my house is done (unless I change things around some more).

In other news...

[hide=]I've been working on a real life Book of Zamorak and I finally got all the pages sewn together:

13cd873b.jpg

And here's some progress on my next piece for the art assignment:

screenshot20100227at419.png

EDIT: Finished. Took ~11.5 hours total.

screenshot20100227at929.png[/hide]

Posted Image

Interesting choice of scene. Can't wait for the mage art now XD

:lol:

Very nice pictures. Lol. a Tox-zil?!!? The only problem bout combat is that I would never be able to fight something like atm.. lol.

Thanks :P I can't make it through my own dungeon due to a lack of armour/weapons, hahah.

----------------------------

I have such little motivation to work on this third picture. I'm just so burnt out from drawing :( The only parts that I really enjoyed were the cobwebs and glowy/lightning stuff.. and I probably went overboard on all of them haha. But I was having way too much fun!

screenshot20100301at115.png

I was inspired by my own POH dungeon, if it wasn't obvious.

Posted Image

They are all amazing, them drawings. Really well done, you should send them all into Jagex, tbh. :P

Aw thank you! :D I think the first two are too loosely based on RuneScape to get into the player's gallery, but I might enter this third one, which is finished! My ~40 hour art assignment is OVER! I'll actually be able to go on RuneScape this weekend! :lol:

screenshot20100302at545.png

Posted Image

You made that? WTF. Someone give her an award. IDFC which one, just do it.

That made me laugh irl :lol:

Your early poh pictures can't be from 2007! Hunter was released in fall of 06, and it isn't on your skill page.

Oops, I think I meant July 2006 :oops: Thanks!

-----------------

I made 8k nats so far today (might do a bit more) and I bought another hellhound! I also made a few adjustments to my layout (well one). I looked at my house and realized that treasure rooms excluded, my house was almost 100% hellhounds and troll guards >_< Although it is tempting to just stick with the two "best" monsters, I like variety. So I'm thinking of putting in a baby red dragon -

dungeoni.jpg

Posted Image

Nice idea to get a red dragon in the dungeon :thumbup: Nice pic of the staff & you =D>

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Geez.. 8k Nats.. Wow.. That is like like what, 7m profit? Lucky. I have trouble getting 2m.. lol

Not quite 7m :P More like 2m or something!

Nice idea to get a red dragon in the dungeon :thumbup: Nice pic of the staff & you =D>

Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

Whoa, you're my example from now on!

I'm on the road to 99 Construction and I'm planning to build my dream house as well. :)

Do you mind if I pay your house a visit once?

Good luck with 99 construction & the house!! :D Enjoy upgrading while you can. Tbh it's getting a little sad now that I have so little left to do and won't be able to touch my house again (until there's a con update??). And you are welcome to visit my house sometime :) My PM is always set to "on" and you can either drop me a message when you want to visit, or I'm thinking of having a party when my house is complete and you can stay tuned and come to that!

Posted Image