:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

TODAY I SPENT SOME MONEYS!!!!!!

I laid down like 30m+ on my house today. I added:

• The new layout of my dungeon (removed some old junctions, added new ones, etc.)
  • Added a new Formal Garden, which means a new Large Fountain
  • Crystal Throne, Lesser Magic Cage (decided to stay away from Greater because I don't like that it allows you to expel guests), two Gilded Benches
  • Another Steel Dragon
  • Another Gilded Altar in the dungeon
  • Some traps
  • Two fire pits

I think that's it :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[steals house] Im riiiiiiiiich!!!!

Hawt stuff. :)

More like:

[steals house] Im poooooor!!!! But I have a sexy house!

:lol:

Anyway I just bought my third and final Steel Dragon! Now I'm practically broke and will have to get back to runecrafting tomorrow (might not do any tonight).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I probably won't get much done this week which sucks because I'm closing in on 96 runecrafting.. But I have a lot of school stuff to work on. I have to write a 1500 word annotated bibliography, I have two art assignments to work on (one of which will probably take ~10 hours) and I'm working on making a real life Book of Zamorak so I might work on that a bit..

So only made 2k nats today :x

Posted Image

BlogScape is soooooo dead, it makes me sad! :( This forum used to move so much faster. Anyway I don't even know if anyone is reading this but whatever. A few minor house updates:

shouse.jpg

sdungeon.jpg

As you can see there are a few small editions to the dungeon. First of all, as you can't tell from the image, I went around and added some decorations. A few rooms didn't have any (i.e. skull torches, skeletons, blood..) because they were brand new. But now every room has decorations of some sort. Also, I had about 3m gp on hand so I went ahead and spent as much of that as I could. I bought two troll guards and a huge spider. Now all that's left are hellhounds, the chapel and that dagannoth. Eeeep how exciting!!! :D

Anyway I still haven't done much runecrafting. No I haven't lost interest, in fact I HATE that I haven't been able to runecraft. I've only been logging on RuneScape to do herb runs.. I'm just really busy with uni this week. I'm stressing to get an art assignment done by tomorrow. If anyone is curious, here's what it looks like so far :P

screenshot20100218at154.png

Still a lot to do so.. I better get started! Hopefully I'll finish this picture by tonight and I'll be able to runecraft this weekend (and maybe even get level 96, but that might be pushing it!).

Posted Image

Very nice tripsis! You seem like a very nice person irl and on rs! I had fun reading through your blog! I wish you the best of luck on your goals <3:

EDIT: nice art btw <3

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

AWESOME JOB!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Very nice tripsis! You seem like a very nice person irl and on rs! I had fun reading through your blog! I wish you the best of luck on your goals <3:

EDIT: nice art btw <3

Aw thank you! :D I'm glad you enjoyed reading through my blog! Thanks for posting - I appreciate it a lot!

AWESOME JOB!

ZOMG THANKS!

Just curios, as you've said your a macro photography have you ever done any light painting?

Nice blog to :)

I have done a little bit, but not much. I've pretty much just written my name and that's it :XD: It's fun but not my favourite thing to do ;o Thanks for posting!!

-----------------------------------

I finished my art assignment! Woohoo! It only took about 12 hours from start to finish :XD:

[hide=Picture at 25% zoom ;o]screenshot20100218at111.png[/hide]

I'm getting it printed at 20"x24" <3:

I CAN GO ON RUNESCAPE NOW! *logs in*

Posted Image

I made 25k nats yesterday so now my money pile is somewhere around 8m.. maybe a bit more. I might buy a hellhound today! Woohoo!

Posted Image

I-N-S-A-N-E Art Work!!! :shock:

Thank youuu! :D

Great blog, i love reading it keep up the good work and very nice artwork :D

Thanks so much for the post! :thumbsup: I love to hear from my readers!

-------------------------

I bought a hellhound today and maxed out my second chapel! <3: Now I'm back down to like 1.5m gp or something because I also bought 15k more essence. I haven't been on RuneScape all that much today (it's currently 11:30pm). I woke up at like 2:30 and between eating, finishing a handmade leather-bound journal, and going to the movies, I've only had so much time to be on RuneScape! I think I have something like 4k nats done so far and I'm hoping to at least get to 10k.. but 20k would be AWESOME.. but it might be too late for that :( I'm like 17k nats (a little over 8k essence) from level 96 runecrafting so I should definitely get that tomorrow!

Posted Image

Holy [cabbage], nice artwork. (pardon the language.)

May I ask if you have a job? You seem to have tons of free time o.O

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Holy [cabbage], nice artwork. (pardon the language.)

May I ask if you have a job? You seem to have tons of free time o.O

Thank you :D

I don't have a job. Just university for me right now. I do still have quite a bit of free time though :P

Posted Image

Apparently arts students have tons of time. Time to change my Uni course...

And well done on all those Dungeon monsters, that's amazing work !

We don't have tons of time :P No more than other people anyway. We have assignments just like everybody else (hence my 12 hour assignment up there :XD:). Also, when majoring in art it is HIGHLY recommended that you major in something else as well, but at my university at least, art has the most required classes to take, making it the most difficult major to double up with... D:

And thanks! ;)

Posted Image

We don't have tons of time :P No more than other people anyway. We have assignments just like everybody else (hence my 12 hour assignment up there :XD:). Also, when majoring in art it is HIGHLY recommended that you major in something else as well, but at my university at least, art has the most required classes to take, making it the most difficult major to double up with... D:

And thanks! ;)

That means juggling all 3 makes you like a god.

Teach please.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

And thanks! ;)

That means juggling all 3 makes you like a god.

Teach please.

*goddess! :P

screenshot20100221at350.png

Random fact: I got 90 runecrafting on 10 December, 2oo6. Talk about being slow :P I'm hoping I can really power through these last three levels though. Finally getting 99 after all this time would be amazing.

Posted Image

Congrats on 96 Rc =D> What Movie did you go see? Wheres your Graahk?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Congrats on 96 Rc =D> What Movie did you go see? Wheres your Graahk?

Thank you! :thumbsup: I saw Shutter Island. It was good ;) I used the Abyss for a few runs. My Graahk had run out and I only needed to do 3 more runs so I just used the Abyss for those. I didn't want to get another Graahk because I was going to do something other than RCing after the level and it would seem like a waste.

Posted Image

Unfortunately I doubt I'll have much time for RuneScape this week and maybe next week too.. :( I just got a new art assignment where we have to make THREE pictures D: So that's at least like.. 30 hours of work if each piece takes an estimated 10 hours! Plus thinking of and sketching an idea adds on a few more hours. Eek! We'll see though... Also, I'm actually thinking of doing some RuneScape fan art for the assignment LOL :XD: I've been itching to do some (I have a runecrafting sketch but I doubt I'll use that for this assignment) but I haven't found the time.. so maybe I'll just work it into an assignment!

I've made like 5k nats today (only, I know) and my cash pile is about 7 million which means I could buy another hellhound if I wanted :) But I might keep runecrafting until I have at least like 10-15m to spend.. I like splurging all at once, it's immensely satisfying.

Posted Image

You have no idea how much I idolize you. The most fun I've had on RS was decorating my house, and I'd love to continue, but I can't condone spending the cash. It's great to see a player such as yourself splurge into what they truly enjoy.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.