:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diablo 2 is my alternative game, would you happen to have play it?

No I haven't played it :o Just RS, LotRO and the free trial of WoW for me :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Made 11.3k nats today.

In other news, I'm thinking of getting a second throne room for a Crystal Throne. I suddenly thought it would be cool to have the two best thrones :XD: But the problem is that I don't know where to put the room.. I'm not particularly pleased with any of the possible locations. Here's my current house layout:

shouse.jpg

As you can see, I could either attach the room to the garden in the north east corner or attach it to one of the rooms in the south west corner. I do think it would be nice to have the two throne rooms close to each other, making the north east spot a more ideal locations.. but I kind of liked how the master bedroom had a private little garden and that was it. I think it would be weird to have to go through the master bedroom to get to the second throne room. But I also think it would be weird to have the two throne rooms on complete opposite ends of the house.

Thoughts?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

If only you could put a crystal throne in the Dining room as the head spot :(

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

If only you could put a crystal throne in the Dining room as the head spot :(

That would be aaaaawesome! D:

EDIT: Made a new banner for 99 farming :)

99farmingbanner.png

(Amazing how my RS character can water limps without actually HOLDING the can)

Posted Image

Welcome back & Gl on getting 99 Farming & 99 Runecrafting! How much will it cost? Put the 2nd Throne room in the Sw spot or closer to the other one.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

You're taking my advice so many months ago and getting a crystal? Yay!

Oh, and it's great to see you back, as always!

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Welcome back & Gl on getting 99 Farming & 99 Runecrafting! How much will it cost? Put the 2nd Throne room in the Sw spot or closer to the other one.

Thanks for the welcome back! :) I bet you didn't think you'd see me coming back huh? ;) I have not calculated the costs on 99 farming. So far it is costing me 1 million gp a day to get about 90k xp a day (I think that xp amount is correct - not sure though). Since it's 7.8m xp to 99, that amounts to 86m gp. Not sure how accurate that is though since I did a lot of guessing D: As long as I make like 6k nats a day to cover that 1m per day cost, I'll be golden. Unfortunately it makes everything else I want to do much slower (unless I make way more than 6k nats).

You're taking my advice so many months ago and getting a crystal? Yay!

Oh, and it's great to see you back, as always!

Haha it looks like it! :D That is assuming I can find a place I'd be happy with putting a second throne room. And thanks, it's good to be back :)

Posted Image

Made about 4m gp tonight. I crafted 16k nature runes and made like 600k or something from farming. Also, I HAS EPIC, EXPENSIVE HOUSE PLANS! What do you guys think? And also, I'd love your guys' opinions on the following during house parties:

• Traps in dungeons - annoying or a good challenge?
  • Doors in dungeons - does it make things too easy (by separating the monsters, thus allowing you to kill fewer at a time)?
  • Greater Magic Cage - is the power to expel someone from the house annoying?

And onto my house plans ---

tripsisshouse.jpg

The underlined words represent the room's name. The small caption beneath the room's name describes what that room contains, or will contain in the future.

Left to build:

Dining Room

[x] Posh Bell-Pull - 130k

Formal Garden

[x] Large Fountain - 650k

[x] Marble Wall - 2600k

Throne Room #1

[ ] Greater Magic Cage - 3.9m

[x] Demonic Throne - 24.375m

Throne Room #2

[ ] Gilded Bench - 520k

[ ] Gilded Bench - 520k

[ ] Greater Magic Cage - 3.9m

[ ] Crystal Throne - 14.625m

Portal

[x] Marble Portal - 975k

[x] Marble Portal - 975k

[x] Marble Portal - 975k

Butler's Bedroom

[x] Marble Fireplace - 325k

[x] Opulent Rug - 130k

REMAINDER GROUND-LEVEL COST

23,465,000 GP

tripsissdungeonu.jpg

The top label in each square represents what type of room it is. The bottom label represents a monster type. That monster is either something that I have bought already (represented by a check mark in the middle), or plan on buying in the future but have yet to do so (represented by an "x" in the middle).

Left to buy:

Dungeon

[ ] Huge Spider - 200k

[ ] Troll Guard - 1m

[ ] Troll Guard - 1m

[ ] Hellhound - 5m

[ ] Hellhound - 5m

[ ] Hellhound - 5m

[ ] Hellhound - 5m

Treasure Rooms

[ ] Magic Chest - 975k

[ ] Magic Chest - 975k

[ ] Dagannoth - 7.5m

[ ] Steel Dragon - 10m

[ ] Steel Dragon - 10m

Dungeon Chapel

[ ] Opulent Rug - 130k

[ ] Zamorak Icon - 260k

[ ] Marble Burners - 650k

[ ] Large Statues - 975k

[ ] Gilded Altar - 1.17m

REMAINDER DUNGEON COST

54,835,000 GP

TOTAL SPENT ON HOUSE THUSFAR = 61,703,000 GP

TOTAL GOAL HOUSE COSTS = 140,003,000 GP

TOTAL SPENT ON 99 CONSTRUCTION = 135,000,000 GP

TOTAL SPENT ON CONSTRUCTION THUSFAR (including xp past 99) = 207,053,000 GP

Posted Image

Excellent House Plans! 1.3M a day for 80M in 2 months. I didn't expect to see you back so soon after we talked. Update your Rs status :) Do you use a Cc?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Excellent House Plans! 1.3M a day for 80M in 2 months. I didn't expect to see you back so soon after we talked. Update your Rs status :) Do you use a Cc?

I'm glad you like them! :) I actually need to make a bit more than 1.3m a day because I need to spend 1m a day on tree/fruit free seeds, plus I need to cover the costs of pure essence. But it will be fine, I'm sure :) I actually do not use a CC :o I'm honestly not very talkative when I play RuneScape XD *updates status*

How are you RCing your natures? Abyss or Graahk? Because with Graahk, you can get over 6k nats per hour. My best has been 6,832 natures in an hour.

:D

I use Graahk :) I have heard that you can make over 6k nats per hour but I'm pretty slow tbh XD Then again I have only just returned so maybe I'll pick up the pace a bit!

Gooood luck and WB <3: <3:

Hey it's great to hear from you! Thanks for the good luck! :)

---------------------

5/10 of my trees died today >_< 3 fruit trees and 2 trees. That seriously sucks.

Posted Image

Awh I'm sorry, that's very irritating. I hope you had a good day though ! PS. Manson's getting married :)

Woohoo, congrats to Marilyn Manson! :thumbsup: Good for him!

----------------------------------------

Today my money went from 16,549,076 to 21,591,870.

.......then down to 20,411,870 because I had to buy Pure Essence.. which is EVIL! EEEVVVVVIIILLLLLLL!

Posted Image

That 10,000 pure essence is going to come in very handy though.

For the dungeon plans, did you ever consider the layout with the Flame pit and Tok-Xil? Placing Tok-Xil in treasure rooms around an oubliette with a flame pit pretty much guarantees the demise of anything that falls inside.

Of course, that's an old party trick now. And your dungeon with the planned 3 steel dragons (!) is looking to be something great.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Awh I'm sorry, that's very irritating. I hope you had a good day though ! PS. Manson's getting married :)

To the girl he dedicated a 9 minute diatribe of hate.

Anyways: gl on maxing your house! It should loook greatttttttttttttttttt! If only you could put menageries in dungeons. XD

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

That 10,000 pure essence is going to come in very handy though.

For the dungeon plans, did you ever consider the layout with the Flame pit and Tok-Xil? Placing Tok-Xil in treasure rooms around an oubliette with a flame pit pretty much guarantees the demise of anything that falls inside.

Of course, that's an old party trick now. And your dungeon with the planned 3 steel dragons (!) is looking to be something great.

The buying of pure essence never ends!! I did not consider that plan. It wasn't well known the last time I played :P I am going to throw a few fire pits in my dungeon though. Anyway thanks for posting!! :)

YOUR BLOG!!!!! IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I know!!! IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

To the girl he dedicated a 9 minute diatribe of hate.

Anyways: gl on maxing your house! It should loook greatttttttttttttttttt! If only you could put menageries in dungeons. XD

Thanks for the luck!! I'm really excited to see it finally finished :) plus it gets me runecrafting which is good! Hopefully I'll finally get 99 in that too :P

---------------------------------------

I didn't go on RS at all yesterday.. But I got 90 farming today! I'm on my phone right now so I'll post the picture later :) I also have 8k nats made so far tonight but I'm hoping/expecting to double that when I get home.. Which won't be until 2:30 am so we'll see.

Thanks for the support everyone, it is greatly appreciated :)

EDIT: Here's the 90 farming picture!

screenshot20100211at820.png

Made 15k nats tonight and sold some stuff in my bank. Went from 22 -> 27.5m gp :) Yaaaay money! 532k to 96 rc too ;o I'm thinking of putting farming on hold at least until I finish my POH. Watching 1m gp disappear each day makes me sad when I'm trying to save up.

4:41 am - off to bed!

Posted Image

Congrats girl (:

Thanks! :)

-------------------

Made 27.8k nats tonight and farmed 170 toadflax, 42 limps. Up to 35m gp now :) But I need to buy more pure essence for tomorrow D:

Posted Image

Congrats girl (:

-------------------

Made 27.8k nats tonight and farmed 170 toadflax, 42 limps. Up to 35m gp now :) But I need to buy more pure essence for tomorrow D:

28K NATS! HOLY HELL!

I barely did 1000 via the Abyss cos of my old Sum and it put a gun barrell in my mouth :ohnoes:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Congrats girl (:

-------------------

28K NATS! HOLY HELL!

I barely did 1000 via the Abyss cos of my old Sum and it put a gun barrell in my mouth :ohnoes:

*blush* :oops: Well that is 27.8k *doubled* nats.. so only 13.9k essence. My record is 22k essence (before I was 91, so before double nats), but I haven't managed to beat it since!

Posted Image

Impressive work, you make me want 91 RC dear. :P

Everyone should want 91 RC! It's awesome! :D Thanks!

---------------------

Made 18.7k nats, farmed 161 toadflax and 30 limps. Not as much as I'd hoped (wanted around 20k-30k nats) but it's 5am and I'm tired :P Up to 38.5m gp.

Posted Image