:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Glad I made you chuckle.

:^_^:

Made 10k nats last night. Hopefully I will finish my POH today! Just one more hellhound to go (and that baby red). Also I got one runecrafting rock yesterday. It took 13.2k nats (6.6k essence) to get! :|

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 4.8M to go? Wow, that seemed to zip by super fast ! Good luck finishing everything up, and I'd love to pop by sometime !

I agree! It went by a lot faster than I anticipated :) I'm thinking of having a party next week ;o (see below for details)

Yeah, explain to me what I have to do to get 80 Runecrafting without committing suicide please? :)

Sorry but if you don't like the skill, there's nothing I can do for you :P I've done all my runecrafting by crafting nature runes.. since level 50 or something! Unfortunately there are no secrets.

--------------------------------

MY POH IS BASICALLY FINISHED! I haven't gotten my baby red dragon yet because I haven't decided if I want to make that last room another oubliette with a fire pit or not lol (it's just a regular junction atm). But I have the money for it so it's not like I'm being held back. But I got my third hellhound! Weee! And bless my amazing boyfriend for making that possible sooner than expected! My herbs weren't selling on the GE so I was going to have to runecraft some more, but then he offered to buy them from me <3: <3: Anywya, I'm thinking of having a party to celebrate. I'm thinking next Friday (what is that - March 12th?) at around 4pm PST (GMT -8). Which is actually 12am March 13th GMT (right...? XD). What do you guys think?

I'm also thinking of making a video of my POH lol.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Darn.. I won't be able to come. got no members.. Hmmm.. Maybe I will get members early..

Aww man :( I'd love to see you there but if you can't get members early, I can show you my house another time after you get it.

-------------------------

THE PARTY HAS BEEN SET!

I decided to move it to Thursday since Friday is when the bonus xp weekend starts and I figure most people will want to train.. I know Thursday is not the most convenient day of the week but hopefully people will still come :( Please see the first post for party details and visit the official party thread.

Posted Image

I'd love to witness the house you've worked at for so long! I can respect a player who enjoys a skill for what it is, which is exactly what you've done with Construction.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Tripsis...Your house ALWAYS made me jealous. Back when I had Trojann2 I used his house as a travel hub between anywhere I needed to go...your house is just amazing!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Alright! I'll have to check on the time to remember to come :thumbup: Just saw there pics of Maxed Players houses.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/runescape/maxed-player-houses/406791997587

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I'd love to witness the house you've worked at for so long! I can respect a player who enjoys a skill for what it is, which is exactly what you've done with Construction.

Thanks - I hope to see you there :)

Tripsis...Your house ALWAYS made me jealous. Back when I had Trojann2 I used his house as a travel hub between anywhere I needed to go...your house is just amazing!

Haha thanks! :thumbsup: I hope you enjoyed it when you stopped by today.

Alright! I'll have to check on the time to remember to come :thumbup: Just saw there pics of Maxed Players houses.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/runescape/maxed-player-houses/406791997587

Oohh thanks for the link - some cool pictures there!

-------------------------------

I've started thinking about what I'm going to do now that my house is done. I'm thinking of making like 30-35m gp so I can buy all the fish for 99 cooking, doing that quickly and then spending the money that I get back (should be about the same as I put in, I think?) on prayer or something.

Posted Image

Spend the gp you get back from 99 Cooking on Rc & Farming :thumbup:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Spend the gp you get back from 99 Cooking on Rc & Farming :thumbup:

I don't *spend* money on RC though! :o RC *earns* me money! I could spend it on farming though...

*Grumble* *Grumble* *Grumble* You are probably going to get 99 before me.. Or maybe we could be really pro and get it at the same time??

Meh we'll see :P The last time I said I was going to finally bite the bullet and get 99 cooking it never happened hahaha!

Gooo go go Tripsis! :)

I'm going, I'm going!!

I'm coming!

That video was just amazing! Left me speechless.

I"m so glad that you liked the video (and that you're able to come!). The video took me a long time so I'm just glad that you *watched* it tbh :lol:

--------------------------

Made 10k nats today in two sessions. The first time I went on RS I was going sooooooo ridiculously slow. Then the second time I was going really fast lol. I'd love to keep playing but I have to get some homework done and I'm going to start a new book - Luthiel's Song: Dreams of the Ringed Vale. I watch this girl Sandara on deviantART and she drew the cover art for the third book. It was a beauuutiful image and when I saw it I decided to check out the website of the book series and ended up ordering the first two books. Hopefully I'll actually be able to start the first one tonight but homework has to come first!

Posted Image

I made 12.5k nats today and farmed something like 150 toadflax :P I now have almost 7m gp XD I'm hoping to make some epic progress this weekend. I don't have as much time to play Monday - Wednesday.

Also I did get to start that book! It's epic. I'm about half way through now.

Posted Image

your party starts an hour before i work :sad:

so i may stop by for a bit before i have to run

vid was very nice :thumbup:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Hey blogs looking great tripsis

I will try to make it to the party tommorow

and ahh yess see you soon at the nature altar

yours faithfully

Ibti360 (sam) :)

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

Wish I could come, but I'm stuck in camp that time :( But well done on completing your dream dungeon !

Aww man :( Well thanks anyways! Maybe you can see it another time!

Hmmm.. Go to tripsis's party orrr get 90 cooking on Thursday.. ^\ (O.o)\_

D: Lol :P

your party starts an hour before i work :sad:

so i may stop by for a bit before i have to run

vid was very nice :thumbup:

Eek close timing! Hopefully I'll see you there, even if only for a few minutes :) And I'm glad you liked the video! My noob armour/weapons are pretty win huh? Hahah.

Hey blogs looking great tripsis

I will try to make it to the party tommorow

and ahh yess see you soon at the nature altar

yours faithfully

Ibti360 (sam) :)

Hey - thanks!! :thumbsup: It's good to see you on the forums ;) I'd definitely love to see you at the party and if not - I'll probably see you at the nature altar for sure! Thanks for posting :)

Posted Image

wont be able to make it cause of an exam but it looks fun

love the house btw.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

wont be able to make it cause of an exam but it looks fun

love the house btw.

~~~legoman187~~~

That's too bad - but thanks!! :thumbsup:

So I just wanted to stop by and say...HI!

HAI THERE!

--------------------------------------

Party starts in 20 mins :)

Posted Image

Hey all :) It's been a while!

First of all, thanks to everyone who came to the party :) It was a lot of fun - especially towards the end! A few of us got really into pvp and just kept owning each other over and over hehehe. And I'm sorry to everyone who couldn't make it! Anyway onto other things -

On the 11th (two days ago) I made 20k nats.

On the 12th (yesterday) I made 22.3k nats which was 200k runecrafting xp. I also did a round of trees/fruit trees and I'm now only 200k or so from 91 farming so I might just get that. I also changed my display name o_O It was definitely an impulsive decision but my display name is now Leia. I'm not sure how I feel about this.. I feel uncomfortable being something other than tripsis.. so chances are I will change back next month. But for now I guess it's kind of fun being someone new.

I've barely done anything today. I think I might have made like 2k nats. But I feel like crap so I haven't felt like doing anything that requires any movement or serious concentration lol. So I've basically been in bed watching Transformers, Transformers 2 and possibly Sherlock Holmes in an hour or so.. then bed. Hopefully I will be feeling at least a bit better by tomorrow.

In terms of what I'm going to do now that I have finished my POH, one thing is certain and the next move is not quite as certain. First, I will definitely be making 150k nats (currently at about 43k). That will give me ~35m which is enough money for 99 cooking being able to buy all the fish at once. After that, I am looking at one of two options: I could continue runecrafting until I'm 99 and THEN achieve two goals (99 cooking and 99 prayer) or I could runecraft until I have 35m, then get 99 cooking and then alternate between runecrafting and getting 99 prayer (runecraft for a bit then spend all my money on prayer, then return to runecrafting to pay for MORE prayer levels, etc.). From where I am now, 99 runecrafting will land me with ~650k nats - 150m gp (a bit less in the end since I'd have to spend ~30m on essence). That would buy me 99 cooking and *almost* level 99 prayer (unless dragon bones drop a bit, then I might be able to get all the way to 99). So to get 99 prayer I will actually have to runecraft a little past level 99 (which is of course perfectly fine with me :P). The decision I face is just how I want to go about this. Either way I will end up with the same result. It's just a question of whether I want to do all the runecrafting in one go or not. The main attraction of that is that it would be cool to see myself with like 500k nats in my bank all at once.

Posted Image