:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice levels! Get bunyips and you'll love them with slayer :P

Any combat levels yet? From summoning that is.

Meh that's still a way away :P I'll probably be done with slayer by the time I get 68 summoning :lol:

And none today I don't think. Because I think my last defense level gave me a combat level.

---------------------------

Just for fun, I dug up the oldest runecrafting picture that I have on the front page of my blog:

-1 December, 2oo6-

89 Runecrafting

picture2ym3.png

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Thanks!

And you're already matching me in summoning! And that was an old pic lol. Good luck!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Congratz on 59 summoning i wish i could get that! Right now I'm going for full void and i almost have the legs... then i'm going back to doing slayer and strength.... Thats a REALLY old picture...

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Thanks!

And you're already matching me in summoning! And that was an old pic lol. Good luck!

I'm much less motivated to train summoning now that I'm past level 57 :P Thank you!

Congratz on 59 summoning i wish i could get that! Right now I'm going for full void and i almost have the legs... then i'm going back to doing slayer and strength.... Thats a REALLY old picture...

Thank you! :thumbsup: Good luck with full Void! That's a pain to get!

---------------------------

I did some runecrafting today because I'm out of money. I tried Graahk runecrafting for the first time and I love it! Finally got this too:

picture12c.png

I was sitting like 320 xp away for probably 5+ days. I made 7.7k nats today.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

95? Woo your fast, congrats :D

Not that fast, considering that I got 94 January 17th, which was two months ago :lol: But thank you ::'

Forgot to mention that I made 7.7k nats today.

Posted Image

The only thing that makes me want to train summoning is my zammy egg haunting me in my bank! But I have other goals that trump it, but I'll slowly get 65 summ, then use my WGS lamps on it lol.

And nice rc!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

CONGRATZ ON 95 RUNECRAFTING!!!!!! Only 4 more levels! 7.7k nats! thats crazy... and void is acuatlly REALLY easy the games are only like 2-3min each....

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

Congratulations on 95 Runecrafting Tripsis - you're flying. ::'

I'm sure you do but even if your not that motivated to train summoning make sure to keep picking up your charms from slayer! They'll be useful someday.

Keep going, its unbelievable on how amazing you're doing. I'm green with envy! <3:

Oh hawt.

I'm jealous of your RC/Summoning levels.

~Knotch

Hehe thank you :)

The only thing that makes me want to train summoning is my zammy egg haunting me in my bank! But I have other goals that trump it, but I'll slowly get 65 summ, then use my WGS lamps on it lol.

And nice rc!

I wish I had WGS lamps :P I hate quests though. Probably even more than combat!

CONGRATZ ON 95 RUNECRAFTING!!!!!! Only 4 more levels! 7.7k nats! thats crazy... and void is acuatlly REALLY easy the games are only like 2-3min each....

Thank you!! :D I'd think it would get repetitive :P

Congratulations on 95 Runecrafting Tripsis - you're flying. ::'

I'm sure you do but even if your not that motivated to train summoning make sure to keep picking up your charms from slayer! They'll be useful someday.

Keep going, its unbelievable on how amazing you're doing. I'm green with envy! <3:

Thanks so much!! :D Don't worry - I will keep picking them up :) It's just that now that I'm over level 57, I'd rather be spending that money elsewhere :P

Congrats on everything Tripsis! You work so fast :)

Hopefully I will have that 91 RC soon and I will come hunt you down while RC'ing ::'

Thanks for posting!! :D Good luck with 91 RC :)

---------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of updates. Yesterday I made 9008 nats, went to get a new slayer task, got 181 Black Demons, and got depressed :P Those take me aaaaages.

Posted Image

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: great levels!!!!!!!!

get 99 mining plawks?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: great levels!!!!!!!!

get 99 mining plawks?

I'd love to have 99 mining :P Or at least 85. But there are other things that I want more first.

-----------------------------

picture13i.png

Posted Image

95? Woo your fast, congrats :D

Not that fast, considering that I got 94 January 17th, which was two months ago :lol: But thank you ::'

Forgot to mention that I made 7.7k nats today.

Took me about 8 months to get 71 RC from 70 :lol:

Congrats on 95 Farm:)))

258uo8n.jpg

Congratz on 89 Farming!! 9k Nats is a lot... i wish i had the patience for that...

And nice rc!

I wish I had WGS lamps :P I hate quests though. Probably even more than combat!

---------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of updates. Yesterday I made 9008 nats, went to get a new slayer task, got 181 Black Demons, and got depressed :P Those take me aaaaages.

Lol, I love quests, I only have two left (one I have the reqs for, but I'm stalling because I rather dislike desert quests, and one I'm going to pot for, which is WGS).

I need to do a whole lot of RCing...if only I could do it as easily as you, Tripsis! And I would have gotten depressed too...I'm stalling and I have Spectres to do.

And congratz on 89 farm! You rock!

Took me about 8 months to get 71 RC from 70 :lol:

Congrats on 95 Farm:)))

Haha :lol: Thank you!

Congratz on 89 Farming!! 9k Nats is a lot... i wish i had the patience for that...

Hehe well being able to double them does help :oops:

Lol, I love quests, I only have two left (one I have the reqs for, but I'm stalling because I rather dislike desert quests, and one I'm going to pot for, which is WGS).

I need to do a whole lot of RCing...if only I could do it as easily as you, Tripsis! And I would have gotten depressed too...I'm stalling and I have Spectres to do.

Oohh very nice! I'm jealous :P

Haha well sometimes I can do it and sometimes I can't. The amount of money I make is nice motivation though :P

Thanks!!

Damn! 9k nats? I die of boredom right after the first 700 made. :cry:

:oops: :oops:

I am sure you will find Prayer much more tolerable now. They added a burn x option for prayer on gilded altars. :(

AFKable but slower xp. Personally, I would rather have the faster xp, but that's just me!

When will the " x's" end!!??!!? I guess it depends on how much slower it is. Doing it one at a time was so boring that I rarely was able to keep up full speed anyway. But I don't know, I'll have to try it out sometime :P

----------------------------

Sorry for the lack of updates recently! I haven't really been on RuneScape like at all. I've just been so exhausted and busy. I might get some slayer done this weekend. Well I hopefully will :P

Posted Image

Oohh very nice! I'm jealous :P

Haha well sometimes I can do it and sometimes I can't. The amount of money I make is nice motivation though :P

Thanks!!

----------------------------

Sorry for the lack of updates recently! I haven't really been on RuneScape like at all. I've just been so exhausted and busy. I might get some slayer done this weekend. Well I hopefully will :P

Lol I just got my quest cape yesterday...now I'm off to slayer to get 65 summoning...

Lol yeah, that would be good motivation, I don't make a whole lot considering my attention span!!

Good luck on the slayer!

• 4 weeks later...