:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Congratz on 99 smith! It's an awesome achievment that I'll probably never get!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gratz gratz gratz! now get 99 mining, the parent skill to the one you just maxed! no 99 smith without mining!

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

BIG CONGRATS!

Go for crafting next, prayer is waaaay too boring :D I can't force myself to get it to 90.. I don't play that much these days anyways :S

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Grats on 99 smithing.

Awesome achievement.

Thank you!! :D

o nise, gratz. smith is too boring for me

also, your cool. add me? (doesnt want to sound like a screaming fanboy though)

Smithing isn't too bad ;) Once you get into the 80s and are still crafting bolts it can get pretty brutal. Level 87 -> 88 was.. awful. But once you can make adamant platebodies, you can easily get over 300k or 400k xp per hour. I usually didn't, since I like to read forums and watch movies while I smith, so that distracts me. And sure, I'll add you :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

A HUGE congrats on achieving one of the best 99s in the game, Tripsis. I am super jealous of your new cape.

Good luck with the combat stats. Killing things is always a nice change of pace after earning a 99 skill. You won't regret going to GWD either.

Thank so much!!! I can't get over how much I love the emote :lol: Moving to combat will be a nice change, just because it's something different. But I doubt that I'll hold out for long before I lose my sanity, just because I hate it so much, haha. But at least I do have the motivation of GWD. It will be nice to have a money-maker other than just runecrafting. Thanks again for posting!

Never say never! ;) Thank you!

Gratz on level 99 smithing.. very nice

Thanks beenbeen!

gratz gratz gratz! now get 99 mining, the parent skill to the one you just maxed! no 99 smith without mining!

I'd actually love to get 99 mining, haha. I don't know if I'll be able to though. But I definitely want at least 85 eventually, because you REALLY can't have 99 smithing without being able to mine your own rune! That's preposterous!

Grats on 99 smithing!!!!!!

Oh, and Crafting>All, so I hope that helps you choose.

Hmm your opinion isn't biased at all! :lol: Haha thank you!

Congratulations :)

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaats!!!!

good luck on future goals!

Etp

Thank you Etp! It's nice to see you again! :D

Insane.!

I know I am! :anxious: Lol :P

BIG CONGRATS!

Go for crafting next, prayer is waaaay too boring :D I can't force myself to get it to 90.. I don't play that much these days anyways

Yeah I couldn't agree with you more. Just getting to 91 caused me to take a year off of RuneScape.. so imagine what 99 would do to me! I'm not even half way there! Thanks for posting! :)

--------------------------------

It's so nice to see some new faces in here! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to post you guys! I appreciate it :) This weekend I'm going to attempt some serious combat. I think I've decided that I'm going to get 90 defense with slayer and then maybe pick one monster to chin to 90 range. I doubt I'll be able to get these levels in one sitting, so I'll probably take breaks to do some fishing or cooking or whatever.. but that's what I'd like to get done. Hopefully I can do it!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Never say never! ;) Thank you!

It's so nice to see some new faces in here! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to post you guys! I appreciate it :) This weekend I'm going to attempt some serious combat. I think I've decided that I'm going to get 90 defense with slayer and then maybe pick one monster to chin to 90 range. I doubt I'll be able to get these levels in one sitting, so I'll probably take breaks to do some fishing or cooking or whatever.. but that's what I'd like to get done. Hopefully I can do it!

Lol well it took me about a year to go from 65-69 smith! I'm going to try mining and see how well I do with that, and if I can make it all the way to 99, I'd smelt my ores I mine (iron and coal) and with SC hammers I'd get 95, so maaaaybe if I got 99 mining I would, or at least get close. But other than that, it's not in my near future lol.

Good luck on 90 defense and 90 range! Again, range is a skill I rather dislike lol.

By the way, you always have cool signatures!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Congratulations on 99 Smithing :thumbup: <3:

I am thinking to spend my gold on it too :shock: It will be my first non combat 99 skill perhaps! :)

P.S ENJOY the cheap barrow repair at your POH!

We'll race to 99 Mining? :D You're 5 levels ahead, I'm sure I can catch up :twisted: .

Gratz on 99 Smithing, it's a skill I don't enjoy much, but I'll use my ore to pay for gold to smelt :D.

Did you use sc hammers?

~Knotch

Lol well it took me about a year to go from 65-69 smith! I'm going to try mining and see how well I do with that, and if I can make it all the way to 99, I'd smelt my ores I mine (iron and coal) and with SC hammers I'd get 95, so maaaaybe if I got 99 mining I would, or at least get close. But other than that, it's not in my near future lol.

Good luck on 90 defense and 90 range! Again, range is a skill I rather dislike lol.

Well if you decide to focus on it, I'm sure you could level it quickly :) Banking all your ores to 99 would be.. fun :XD: I actually always wanted to do that, but it didn't work out.. :XD: If you manage to do that, that'd be awesome! :thumbsup:

And thanks! I don't like combat at all so it's going to be a real challenge for me :lol: I'm glad you like my signatures - thank you!

Congratulations on 99 Smithing :thumbup: <3:

I am thinking to spend my gold on it too :shock: It will be my first non combat 99 skill perhaps! :)

P.S ENJOY the cheap barrow repair at your POH!

Thanks so much! :thumbsup: Best of luck with it! I'm sure you'll really enjoy it :) I actually totally forgot about the Barrow Repair! Haha, awesome :lol:

We'll race to 99 Mining? :D You're 5 levels ahead, I'm sure I can catch up :twisted: .

Gratz on 99 Smithing, it's a skill I don't enjoy much, but I'll use my ore to pay for gold to smelt :D.

Did you use sc hammers?

~Knotch

Haha I'm sure you can :lol: I'll pass though, I have too much on my plate right now :P But it is actually a 99 that I'd love to have. Maybe some day...

And yes, I did use SC Hammers :) I actually really don't like the idea of SC. I feel like it's made the expensive skills too easy and not much of a challenge. But whatever, as long as it's there I might as well use it :P

-------------------------------------

So I did three slayer tasks today. 150 fire giants, 130 greater demons and 64 elves. I'm something like.. 75k from 78 range, 7k from 69 slayer and... I forget how far to 84 defense. Maybe 150k? I don't remember.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get a lot done this weekend, but I might also do some runecrafting. I might as well buy back my guthans and get 95 runecrafting.. I'm like 30k away :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

GRRRR tripsis I'm going to lose..... not even near 62 slayer lol... but this weekend i can't decide if i should do slayer to catch up or do hunter till 90...?

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Well if you decide to focus on it, I'm sure you could level it quickly :) Banking all your ores to 99 would be.. fun :XD: I actually always wanted to do that, but it didn't work out.. :XD: If you manage to do that, that'd be awesome! :thumbsup:

And thanks! I don't like combat at all so it's going to be a real challenge for me :lol: I'm glad you like my signatures - thank you!

-------------------------------------

So I did three slayer tasks today. 150 fire giants, 130 greater demons and 64 elves. I'm something like.. 75k from 78 range, 7k from 69 slayer and... I forget how far to 84 defense. Maybe 150k? I don't remember.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get a lot done this weekend, but I might also do some runecrafting. I might as well buy back my guthans and get 95 runecrafting.. I'm like 30k away :lol:

Lol, mining's my favorite cape and emote in the whole game, so that'll help me stay a little focused, and I really don't like powermining (dropping just annoys me, I don't know why). I'm not a huge combat guy either (only 78's lol), but you can do it! You're welcome!

Good luck!

GRRRR tripsis I'm going to lose..... not even near 62 slayer lol... but this weekend i can't decide if i should do slayer to catch up or do hunter till 90...?

Well which do you enjoy more?

Lol, mining's my favorite cape and emote in the whole game, so that'll help me stay a little focused, and I really don't like powermining (dropping just annoys me, I don't know why). I'm not a huge combat guy either (only 78's lol), but you can do it! You're welcome!

Good luck!

Yeah it's a good one :) And I agree with you that dropping is annoying. It is faster though, but yes, annoying.

---------------------------------

Got this today:

picture16c.png

Posted Image

Well i love them both... but today i was on world 2 and watching all the people with party hats (and envying them) then i decided to do my blue scroll... and i got zammy page 1 on my first clue lol!!! so i think i'm accutally going to go clue scroll hunting... unless i hangout with you... Oh and it so annoying... i accidentally bought 2 d sq's when iw anted 1 so now i just lost practically like 600k.... until it sells...

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

Whats this? Only 90 Defence? Silly! You must get moar to 99!! Good luck on getting your next set of goals and grats on the 99 Smithing. ::'

Neverrrrrrrrrr!!! Hehe thank you :)

COMBAT! :o shun....shun!!

Oh well good luck anyway. :P

I know, I'm a terrible person :( :P

Well i love them both... but today i was on world 2 and watching all the people with party hats (and envying them) then i decided to do my blue scroll... and i got zammy page 1 on my first clue lol!!! so i think i'm accutally going to go clue scroll hunting... unless i hangout with you... Oh and it so annoying... i accidentally bought 2 d sq's when iw anted 1 so now i just lost practically like 600k.... until it sells...

Good luck with the clues!! And sorry about the dragon squares! Hopefully your second one will sell though.

-----------------------

My sister came home today from college because it's her spring break, so I was a little busy tonight. But I got these:

84defash.png

picture12fdr.png

picture13y.png

picture14h.png

<3:<3:

Now only one more skill to get above 70 (summoning)!!

Posted Image

Congratz! btw the d sq's sold finally and i now have a total of 8.9m from all the clues and stuff :thumbsup: You take forever to kill black demons :XD: :lol: maybe hangout today since yesterday didn't work??