:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Yo, i got 81/88 smith. Got 74-80 1st, then decided to use up cash and now i am getting 80-88.

At 81 currently, i can go for 99 but my membership expires and i do not want to renew for now.

Thanks for your advice when i asked about smithing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello??

Where is you? And dork. U both dissapeared for no reason :cry:

*smiles pathetically*

Sorry about that :oops: We've both been really busy and haven't been playing RuneScape. In April/early May, Dork was staying with me for three weeks, so we weren't on the computer at all. Now I'm nearing graduation so I've been pretty busy :oops:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

good luck with you goals tripsis :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i wish i had half of what you have

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• 2 weeks later...

OK i miss you terribly so i am going to post on your blog to keep it alive! I hope you have a wonderful graduation.

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping your blog again!

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice blog, nice stats! Keep 'm coming!

I had great use from the brews you traded me for my toadflax at the time of your 99 herblore goal. God I miss the absense of trade limits...

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I'm glad you got some good use out of those brews, transcript80 :)

I logged onto RuneScape today... in fact I'm on as I'm writing this! I've been itching for a game to play for several weeks now and although grinding (games like RuneScape) is not what I had in mind, I decided to log on anyways. I don't know what will come of this, but I figured since my blog was bumped, I might as well post that little update :D For now I'm just doing some farming.

Also in other news, I'm working on a real life Book of Zamorak. You can check my Tip.it Art Blog for details! :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

It's a late christmas miracle. <3

Hiiiii

Haha hey you! :D I see you have retired!

Random note: 290k to 90 farming :XD:

EDIT: I got some random levels because I was close!

screenshot20100206at712.png

screenshot20100206at645.png

Posted Image

Let's see how long you can stay away!! Keeping busy is good though. I hope you're enjoying real life and all! I've been really great, thanks :) Happy at uni but not busy at all. I've been itching for a new game to play for ages, which i guess is why I'm poking around RuneScape now lol! Also been really busy with art (both for class and personal projects). So yep, all is good here! It's really nice to talk to you again!

-----------

On a RuneScape-related note.. I just decided to runecraft so I was about to get the necessary items out of my bank.. I stared at the screen for like 30 seconds then cried in my head, "I FORGOT HOW TO RUNECRAFT!" :cry:

Posted Image

With the run energy update, you can RC through the Abyss in hides without using Energy Potions :)

By the way, heeeeey! :D I finally got 91 Runecrafting! Hah, well, technically 92 as well... It's quite fun :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Approaches with caution!

My dear tripsis. :) Come back to RuneScape full time please!! <3:

You dare show your face here!! :P

At the moment I feel like coming back just to farm and runecraft, but I'm so afraid of saying that just to have my momentum die out after a week! So we'll see what happens :) I would especially love to finally get 99 runecrafting though...

With the run energy update, you can RC through the Abyss in hides without using Energy Potions :)

By the way, heeeeey! :D I finally got 91 Runecrafting! Hah, well, technically 92 as well... It's quite fun :P

Hiya Codguy! It's so good to see you! And yeah I was runecrafting and noticed that I never had to use potions and was wondering if I was just being absurdly slow..! I didn't know about the run energy update :o That's pretty cool. Congratulations on 91 runecrafting! I bet you're simply LOVING it! Can you imagine how you ever survived without it!?!

-------------------------------

I've just been runecrafting and poking through my bank to see what I have. i have like 350 toadflax seeds! They sure did go up in price :XD: *is going to farm these babies*

Posted Image

Heyyyy I'm getting near 99 Construction... You're my inspiration =D although my goal is to have a nicer house than yours :P (I saw it at your 99 Herb party)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Heyyyy I'm getting near 99 Construction... You're my inspiration =D although my goal is to have a nicer house than yours :P (I saw it at your 99 Herb party)

Hiiiya! :D I'm so proud of you for getting 99 construction! I see you're pretty close. And hey, no beating my house! :P I honestly can't remember how upgraded it was at my 99 herblore party though.. I think I got my Throne and other goodies after that? Now upstairs is completely maxed out but I still have like 20 million to spend on the dungeon to get it the way I want it, hahah!

Anyway good luck with 99 construction and the house :) I'd love to check out the house when you're done with it!

-------------------------------------

Guess I won't be needing these anymore:

screenshot20100206at951.png

And my BoB is fail. But add 2.8m for the energy potions, which haven't sold yet :P This is why I never post bank pics - it faaaaails! I spend all my money :XD:

screenshot20100206at956.png

Posted Image

O tripsis is back! Yay =D

Enjoy yourself back in the great world of Runescape ^^

Thank you so much! :D It's good to be back - I hope it sticks!

I finally took updated pictures of my house! While taking screenshots I realized that there are some non-dungeon updates to be made, so I will be doing those ASAP! And my dungeon is so lame :( I hope I can finish it eventually! I want to set some money aside for farming though. I'll be doing my palms and yews every day! Anyway here are some house things I'll be working on:

• I just built a combat room since I found out I could build two more rooms! So I need to get that filled out.
  • Skill Hall - Rune Armour Sets need to be built.
  • Garden outside master bedroom - Large Fountain needs to be built
  • Dining Room - for some reason I don't have gilded wall decorations, so those need to be taken care of!
  • I'm also thinking about putting in a marble spiral staircase. Right now I just have a regular stone spiral staircase and I like it that way since the stairs go down to my dungeon and I like it to have a big of a rugged look since it's a dungeon and all.. but I don't know. I might cave and get the marble one.

Other than my dungeon, that's it until my house is completely maxed to my liking :) There are of course a few things that aren't top of the line (such as Large Fountains instead of Posh Fountains) but that's only because I prefer those items over the "maxed" ones.

Anyway check out the front page for screenshots of my house!

Posted Image

You sure are planning some massive construction project, how are you planning to fund it, out of curiosity? And my house looks nothing as good yet, painfully.

Nonetheless, welcome back to Runescape!

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

You sure are planning some massive construction project, how are you planning to fund it, out of curiosity? And my house looks nothing as good yet, painfully.

Nonetheless, welcome back to Runescape!

Construction is my favourite skill! :D I will fund it by runecrafting nature runes. Everything I have done (my buyable 99s and my house) has been funded by runecrafting. I made my own nature runes like level 65-95 :lol: Thanks for the welcome back! And good luck with your house ;)

---------------------

I made 8.5k nats tonight. I may or may not get a few more done before starting a movie and eventually heading off to bed (2am already!)

Posted Image