:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I personally think you should get all the nast at once :P But once you make enough for 99 cooking, buy that, get it out of the way, and then keep all your nats until 99 runecrafting, because you will get some money back from selling the cooked fish ;)

Thanks for the input! :thumbsup:

I say anything that will keep you from getting 99 COoking either before me or without me.. :twisted:

Haha :XD: We'll see!

Congrats on your mansion:)) Good luck with the natures

Thank youuuuu! :)

----------------------------------------

Hmm no RuneScape today.. instead I decided to try pixel art for the first time. What have I learned? I hate pixel art. It's so boring and it makes me want to throw rocks at my own face. Digital painting is so much more fun. Hopefully I will still finish this (tomorrow maybe?). I probably won't be on RuneScape much the next few days though. I have a final exam on Wednesday that I need to study for (only one final this quarter! That OWNS!) and then I'm going home so I'll spend some time working on a real life Book of Saradomin/Guthix and whatnot..

Anyway the unfinished pixel drawing o_O

pixelartr.png

Eventually I might do a digital painting with a similar composition (but the dimensions would probably be flipped.. it would be a vertical piece). When I first imagined the picture I wanted the girl to be about to stab him in the neck/shoulder or something but I wanted this pixel piece to be signature size so I couldn't do it that way.. I could fix that in a digital painting :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I meant to say that you should buy all of the Pure ess needed for 99 Rc, buy Glorys, Pouches, energy pots if you use any of those items for Rc. Get 99 Cooking while it makes some Profit :thumbup: How many bones do you need for 99 Prayer? Why get a name change? Is it a Rl name or a character name?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

That red thing looks like my mom. Just kidding. Keep up the good work Runecrafting. :)

I sure hope it doesn't! :P And thanks!

That turned out to be a great looking pixel art piece Trip, Lol, even if you hate it, you're pretty good at it so don't give it up completely in the future :P

Good luck with all your RS goals.

Thanks so much! :thumbsup: That means a lot coming from you :P I'll always prefer digital painting though! I will hopefully finish that piece eventually though. I'd like to be able to say I've completed one pixel drawing hahah.

I meant to say that you should buy all of the Pure ess needed for 99 Rc, buy Glorys, Pouches, energy pots if you use any of those items for Rc. Get 99 Cooking while it makes some Profit :thumbup: How many bones do you need for 99 Prayer? Why get a name change? Is it a Rl name or a character name?

Ahh. All I really need from that list is pure essence :) I should definitely stock up though! I need 26,765 dragon bones for 99 prayer. And as for the name change.. it was an impulse decision. I chose Leia because Princess Leia is from Star Wars :P I honestly don't like the actual character (she drives me nuts) but I love the name. I think I'll be switching back to Tripsis though!

------------------------------------------

Hmm a few things of note. First of all, I haven't been on RS in ages :( I am finally home from uni on a ~10 day break so I will have time to play, but there are a few other things too. First of all, I was awesome and left my mouse at uni so all I have is my laptop touchpad which I refuse to play RS with (no right click SUCKS). I'll probably go buy a new mouse tomorrow or Friday lol. But until then, no RS >_< Also, now that I'm home from uni I will be working on my next two RL prayer books (Book of Saradomin and Book of Guthix). However, I will probably be on RuneScape for at least part of that. Dyeing the book pages will take something like 18 hours so I'll probably runecraft while I do that.

Another thing that will take away some of my RS time is the fact that I'm working on a new piece of RuneScape fan art.

<EDIT>

Did some more work on it, here's what it looks like now :P

screenshot20100318at557.png

</EDIT>

screenshot20100318at312.png

To give you a sense of how big it *actually* is, here's a screenshot at 100% zoom (the above is 25%):

screenshot20100318at315.png

Obviously I'm not very far along :P The background is still VERY much a sketch. I'm thinking something like that crumbly wall in Falador and maybe a few not-very-detailed people in the BG (was thinking a mage Ice Barraging someone).

Aaaanyway. Although I may not be on RS every day this week, I still hope to get some playing time in! :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

What an amazing thread :) Such a nice read and so many pictures to stare at :P

Best of luck with your big goals, i'm sure you'll get there :)

I'm glad you like it! :D Thanks for the luck and for the post!

Wow I didn't realise you still played, and had a really good account! Good luck with your awesome art and other projects!

Thank you! :) I hadn't played in a year but I returned very recently (like 2 months ago or something).

Oh, I knows you. Haha you still play?

I only just came back like 2 months ago :) HOW I'VE MISSED YOU, OREO! How is life?

Well planned out blog, Good luck on all your goals!

Thank you! :thumbsup:

-------------------------------------------

I haven't been on RuneScape in like a week :( So you guys remember when I said I hate pixel art and it makes me want to throw rocks at myself? Yeah well I got a freelance job doing pixel art.. go figure. So that's been keeping me busy the last few days. I'm nearing the end of the project though so I should be free to go on RuneScape and whatnot in a few days ;o

Posted Image

Haha whats up. Life is pretty good... college, job, girlfriend, my own place and such couldn't be better. I haven't played for a year and a half almost but I do poke around the forums once in a while. Actually there's a chance I may have been to your university in California, where do you go?

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Haha whats up. Life is pretty good... college, job, girlfriend, my own place and such couldn't be better. I haven't played for a year and a half almost but I do poke around the forums once in a while. Actually there's a chance I may have been to your university in California, where do you go?

I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: And it's nice to see you stop by the forums even though you don't play anymore. I go to University of California at Santa Cruz ;o

Posted Image

I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: And it's nice to see you stop by the forums even though you don't play anymore. I go to University of California at Santa Cruz ;o

Ahhh haha yeah, so if you've ever had a big concert at your university chances are I've been there, I've been to UC Santa Cruz a few times haha.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

whats up hot mama

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ahhh haha yeah, so if you've ever had a big concert at your university chances are I've been there, I've been to UC Santa Cruz a few times haha.

Awesome! :thumbsup:

whats up hot mama

Er not much :XD: I finally logged onto RuneScape yesterday!

Nice skilling , u pro

----------------------------------------------------

I finally was able to go on RuneScape yesterday after not having been on in 9 days! I made 15k nats and will probably do the same today and tomorrow :)

Posted Image

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been really busy D: I'm back at uni now and I haven't been on RS much - partly for that reason. I have however made like 10k nats or so since my last update. I'll have to log Ito RS to double check the exact number though XD I have also returned to working on that digital painting that I posted almost 2 weeks ago. I'm holing to finish it this weekend or something but progress is slow!!

In other news, I am soon going to join the world of Windows, to my dad's dismay :P I have the components for a gaming PC on order (as well as two epic monitors!) so I'm excited about that :lol:

Anyway, hopefully I'll get some RuneScape playing time in soon!!

[hide=]pkfrlg078.png[/hide]

Posted Image

Snooooooorlax Snorlax Snorlllaaaaaaax Snooorlaax.

Snorlax. Snorlax.

-Snorlax

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][/hide][hide]SNORLAX[/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Snooooooorlax Snorlax Snorlllaaaaaaax Snooorlaax.

Snorlax. Snorlax.

-Snorlax

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][/hide][hide]SNORLAX[/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

RAPIDASH WILL PWN YOU, SNORLAX!

-----------------------

My latest piece of RuneScape fan art is *finally* done!

backstab.jpg

[hide=Some 100% Zoom Fun]backstabdetails.jpg[/hide]

Posted Image

So by your artwork I can tell you're a Saradominist and to this I say nay! Zamorakian for life!

Yes, I just went Runescape nerd-rage on you. I'm sorry but I had to, the situation called for it (actually my girlfriend just read what I wrote and I'm gettin' a very strange look). Anyways, hi, and the pics are pretty sick.

So by your artwork I can tell you're a Saradominist and to this I say nay! Zamorakian for life!

Yes, I just went Runescape nerd-rage on you. I'm sorry but I had to, the situation called for it (actually my girlfriend just read what I wrote and I'm gettin' a very strange look). Anyways, hi, and the pics are pretty sick.

Don't let the artwork fool you, I'm Zamorak all the way :P I have a real life Book of Zamorak.. Do YOU have a real life Book of Zamorak!?!?

Posted Image