Anyone know top 10 F2pers Personally?

jemathonical

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have negative12 (from the top 10 f2p'ers) in my list though. When someone wants to add me then do it. I mostly have the Private chat "on" so u can PM me if you want. Im always happy when i can speak to other F2P players which have the same Goals as me ... to get one of the best Free Players out there...

Ahh yes..

Franzk train RC \' :thumbsup:

lol..

Syzygy's back , saw him online on rs a few times :P as is reptile :P

And no x-( i will not train rc till im done with mage n range :P maybe

Happy halloween belated btw

franzk... make a vid... (full rs screen) with you + bank + quest journal (full and not very fast so we can see you didnt do any p2p quests) + skills (and exp showed) just to proof you didnt use eco...

but then you could still have used just a bank and dragon bones :| just stupid... cuz 98 - 99 is more then 1 mil exp, 66,7k big bones, 70 hours.

i think thats way to mutch for around 14 days... probemly its inpossible to proof you didnt use dragon bones...

and you could use a poh, and runners to get you dragon bones... and somer friends buying them... (same idee as zezima etc)... im gona ask jagex to make a npc that give you proof that you are 100% f2p... but then you sould still need to vid it...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Jwrm, I can give you my word that he has never been p2p.

I spent quite a bit of time cooking in edge a few months ago, and he would always be there burying bones.

About having to get so many big bones, Franz was quite rich to begin with, so he sold off a lot of stuff to buy the bones. Plus he was given a good amount of bones from his friends.

probemly its inpossible to proof you didnt use dragon bones...

It's also impossible to prove that he did use dragon bones, so you can't use that arguement.

and btw, he was given all the bones to get him from 98-99 prayer.

I can swear to that.

160vy.png

You can bury anywhere from 1k-3k big bones per hour, depends how much of everything else you do inbetween such as talking 8-)

If Franzk was p2p, I wouldn't have buried with him in edge and raced against him toward 99 prayer 8-)

I learned my lesson not to challenge Franzk before being the same level :-w

Homeworld 25 - Pure F2P - 1549 Overall

Always assisting crafting (99) or smithing (99)

Always set to on privacy, unless too many random pms. The one and only noob ^_^

I only have negative12 (from the top 10 f2p'ers) in my list though. When someone wants to add me then do it. I mostly have the Private chat "on" so u can PM me if you want. Im always happy when i can speak to other F2P players which have the same Goals as me ... to get one of the best Free Players out there...

Ahh yes..

Franzk train RC \' :thumbsup:

lol..

Syzygy's back , saw him online on rs a few times :P as is reptile :P

And no x-( i will not train rc till im done with mage n range :P maybe

Happy halloween belated btw

franzk... make a vid... (full rs screen) with you + bank + quest journal (full and not very fast so we can see you didnt do any p2p quests) + skills (and exp showed) just to proof you didnt use eco...

but then you could still have used just a bank and dragon bones :| just stupid... cuz 98 - 99 is more then 1 mil exp, 66,7k big bones, 70 hours.

i think thats way to mutch for around 14 days... probemly its inpossible to proof you didnt use dragon bones...

and you could use a poh, and runners to get you dragon bones... and somer friends buying them... (same idee as zezima etc)... im gona ask jagex to make a npc that give you proof that you are 100% f2p... but then you sould still need to vid it...

not too long ago he asked me what ecto was so i doubt that and ive offered to buy bones for him and he said he wants to accomplish this pure f2p. and i dont think pohs were out when he got 99 and if they were they were very new so few people had them

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

still talking about franzk?

if he sais he is pure f2p , he is!

dam this tread should be closed ^^

and u can get +- 40-45k xp an hour when u train pray non stop with big bones!

i m certain most of the top 10 pure f2p know about this topic but just aren't intrested in giving an interview.

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

still talking about franzk?

if he sais he is pure f2p , he is!

dam this tread should be closed ^^

and u can get +- 40-45k xp an hour when u train pray non stop with big bones!

i m certain most of the top 10 pure f2p know about this topic but just aren't intrested in giving an interview.

you can only get 1k bones a hour f2p...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I saw n0valyfe one week before his retirement... but he was p2p.

My f2p friend knows number nine I think. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Tip.It got Zezima and N0valyfe by hunting them using their double posting system which is comprimised of 2 machines.

1. First machine has a huge wheel full of penguins running to work up the generator and back-up generator.

2. Second one has The Sith, Alduran, and Saradomin banning all the noobs here, and then sets things up for us coolguys to post. Then they use this top-secret way of transportating one message from a box, to the other. :-$ They then recieve it, getting it from Postie Pete who lives in Dragontooth Island. They read it and come 3000 miles across Geilnor to Fally, then meet with the Admins to see the interview.

That's how they set up the interviews :thumbsup:

Actually , it was a "bit" easier then that , I sent him a private message , said "hey , do an interview for the site , people have been busting our chops since the novalyfe one , besides you owe me a favor anyway"

He sent a message back "ugh ... , ok"

No bannings or penguins required :D

PMG!! No Penguins? :cry: Make a new system ? :wink:

Oh, I don't know any of them personaly :uhh: or.. Any of them for that fact

• 1 month later...