What's the worst suggestion you have ever heard?

ortiz9471

This one guy came up with about 20 completely ridiculous skills. I remember a few of them:

1. Whispering skill

2. Agreeing to Jagex's terms and policies skill

3. Kite flying skill

4. Car driving skill

5. Hitting two sticks together skill

After he was shot down by numerous people, he said that he told his whole family about them, and his family thought they were great. #-o

a recent one on the suggestion forum: a rare store, buy all rares there.

Here's the absolute worst suggestion and serious suggestion i've ever seen.

Dragon 3h (before d2hs were out). It's a powerful sword that's better than all the othe rdragon weapons and can kill someone instantly.

#-o Worst suggestions ever:

Stackable pure ess

Ghettos (Gangster ghettos, not like the new myreque quest)

server segregation

allow you to pk newbs (anyone level 3-10 on f2p) Edit: that's outside wilderness, by the way.

Free phat set on your birthday

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Back when I use to roam the F2P worlds just for a laugh I ran across a f2p that wanted an OFFICIAL FREE PLAYER forum! :shock:

I could imagine all the spam, pointless threads, ranting about how members get every update - lets just say the list is endless. Considering it's pretty bad especially when most of the members on the official forums are so immature and just rant about everything they don't like (looks back at the interface update..) imagine how bad all the free players would be!

No offense to any free players out there, it's just my personal thoughts on the subject! :anxious:

Haha I haven't used this forum in a while and forgot how active the General P2P part was, got so many responses quick.

I still don't think anybody has beat mine ::'

I don't know, there's one on there now about having a bellybutton......

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Haha I haven't used this forum in a while and forgot how active the General P2P part was, got so many responses quick.

I still don't think anybody has beat mine ::'

I don't know, there's one on there now about having a bellybutton......

Alright you got me there :wall:

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Making underwater basket weaving a skill

:lol:

(ps ~ It's in my worst skill idea thread :wink:)

ooh where is that? I should get this locked and just put these on that because that was obviously there first.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Woah Jake I just noticed - me and you joined withen 2 days of eachother and

(as I'm typing this at least) our post counts are only 13 off.

Weird.

a quick side note on that topic you and hellbellz actully started on the same day

on topic i agree with ya jake a bellybotton would be totally useless since only 1 top actully shows it :?

legends2.jpg

Dragon 3h (before d2hs were out). It's a powerful sword that's better than all the othe rdragon weapons and can kill someone instantly.

I LOVE that idea, rares on sale, I hate the fact that i'll never be able to have a phat, i don't want one for looking kool, I want 1 because I like how they look, its a bummer i'll never afford one,jagex should put many more rares in the game so they reduce in price to like 50k again \'

They would go back up, just let us enjoy cheap prices for like 3 years! :XD:

RSN- Lemontail

Pure Ranger Name- X Kaprisen X

Lemontail.gif

Lemontail.gif

Click here for my 99 Mining and Cooking blog!

Oooh nevermind hellbellz, I found your topic and it is most useless skills. This is most useless suggestions in general :D

And Stilev.. wow you're right! Me and hellbellz joined on the very same day ::'

redbullsigortiz.jpg

The hunting skill,

Necromancy,

Horses,

Non-elemental staves,

A full-functioning bank at home,

New playable races,

Extending the level cap of 99,

Modern/Sci-fi weaponry,

I could go on for hours~ :-w

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I LOVE that idea, rares on sale, I hate the fact that i'll never be able to have a phat, i don't want one for looking kool, I want 1 because I like how they look, its a bummer i'll never afford one,jagex should put many more rares in the game so they reduce in price to like 50k again \'

They would go back up, just let us enjoy cheap prices for like 3 years! :XD:

ooooo great idea, lets destroy the economy!! lets have all the low lvls be able to buy 430 mil phats for 10k......typical low lvl player only thinking of themselves

clansig7.gif

It can be hard to tell if the "suggestor" was being serious or not...But I can tell most of the time. Some of the craziest suggestion I've senn, on Tip.it, RuneHQ and the Official Forums...

1. Abyssal Scoure (RuneHQ)

THE ABYSSAL SCOURGE!!!!

basically three whips combined into a pWnage wep. you would need 3 whips, 85 crafting, and 35 smithing to make a new item, steel wire.

stats would be double that of a regular whip

so:

slash: 164

strength: 164

Doesn't sound THAT bad does it? It wasn't until this reply...

So instead of merging monsters (TzTok-Verac-Prime-Dharok-Jad-King-Queen-(ect)) into an unholy mass of whatever, now we do it with weapons?

Fear the abyssal rune whip-itar! Beware my Adda-une battle scim-axe!

No, just no

I was laughing for a while after that...

Next up on the craziest serious suggestions...

2. New Spells that Require 99 Magic. Suggested by numerous people on numerous sites...

The idea...

Usually, a new rune. Using this rune, you will be able to cast some new spells. These spells include:

Demonic fire: Burns your enemy to ashes

Explosion of demons: Creates a blast underneath your opponent

Circe of doom: Traps your enemy in a circle which deals damage up to 5, 4 times in a second

Whail of terror: Brings all your enemys stats down to 0

Wonderful, eh? And yes, this guy was serious.

I think some of us remember a guy who posted numerous suggestions, all were flamed to death. I can't decide which of his suggestions was the worst, so I'll name a few...

A. Animal Skill. You train it by caring for pets, and riding them. And you can ride dragons from city to city if you have a high level in this skill.

B. Two quests, one involving "Ding Dong" and the other involving "Hangman's Hill". It may not be too bad if he gave more detail about them, but since he didn't, he makes this list.

C. Football. He didn't even say whether he meant American football or Soccer. Anyways, his idea involved being able to make t-shirts.

D. New armor, requiring some level between granite and dragon. Involves an "Easter egg glory amulete". Need I say more?

E. Servants. You may be thinking of construction. But this idea was for ANYTHING. From picking flax to cooking sharks to shining armor, this new servant could do it.

F. Something about the duel arena. No one understood it, but I'm sure it was bad.

These are just some of the crazy suggestions I've seen...There are probably more,, but I'm too lazy to find them right now.

PS. There was a suggestion on RuneHQ, but I doubt it was serious. It was about when you eat food, you get fatter in game...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.