Most Crazy Thing You've Done At School?

My_Eggs

Two things come to mind...

1. Jumping out of a bus in the middle of a lightning storm, and as I hit the ground, a flash goes across the sky. Less than a second later, BOOM! That was in 6th grade, and some of the girls were screaming...

2. "Karate chopping" a styrofoam tray in front of the vice principal. I mean the MEAN vice principal. Somehow, I didn't get in trouble.

Another time was when I flicked a milk cap, and it flew across two tables...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wel, i haven't done anything too crazy. Back in 6th grade we had an electricity unit. We used tin foil+batteries to light a small light. The teacher kept telling us not to stack up the batteries because it will shatter the bulb because it was so bright.. We did not 2, not 3, but 4 D-Batteries. It was pretty :lol:

ha! that it we walked round our science class got about 18 D batteries slowly working our way up and putting the two ends onto our tongues...hurt a bit....

tifsbti6oi.gif

oh, i just remembered one. last year in sixth grade science we had to make these little wooden cars... just like thin wooden rods that slide together. well i got this great idea to tie together 20 ruber bands, tie that to a chair, hook it around my car, stack up a bunch of trappers as a ramp, then pull it waaaaaaaaaaay back. when i let go it flew all the way across the class room and smashed into the wall. it didnt break but then all the other kids tried. a few of them actually broke the cars (as in the wooden rods snapped in half) but to make it even better my science teacher was the best teacher ever, she even made a car to launch :D

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

ALL that stufff's nothing i once i went to the bathroom came back

eating a brownie i had saved from lunch and when asked where i

got it i said i found it on the ground but it was kinda wet then i finished

eating it and acted as iff nothing happened

they actually thought i had found a piece of poo and had ate it

Chuck norris's beard hair grants you imortality

but then the razor sharp hair will rip holes in

your intestine's and you will die a painful death

We once had a vomitting contest.

We used to have dancing competitions during class. We would stand up and see how long we could silently dance before the teacher got onto us.

We stuffed a kid into the tuba in the band room.

I'll add some more when I can think of them. :P

:lol: . How small was this kid lol?

Hmm.. me? Nothing too crazy I guess :oops: :( .

Lol. He's a little short, skinny guy. We managed to get him in there. :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

Wel, i haven't done anything too crazy. Back in 6th grade we had an electricity unit. We used tin foil+batteries to light a small light. The teacher kept telling us not to stack up the batteries because it will shatter the bulb because it was so bright.. We did not 2, not 3, but 4 D-Batteries. It was pretty :lol:

In seventh we did something similar but with alot of simple machines, there was a motor that spun a helecopter blade thing and made it lift off, you were only supposed to use 1 energy pack thing for it, but that was no fun, we put on 6 and the blade went blast throughout the room and made a whole in the ceiling, the teacher didn't seem to mind though.

1z2zrwo.jpg

My friend and were sitting in our chemistry class and he decided to take his pen and start stabbing at my lunch. I grabbed it away from him real fast and we kind of fought over the bag. Little did we know, my coke inside of the bag was being shaken up. Anyway, he won and got the bag and took one big stab at it. His been hit my coke and the can exploded all over the 3 rows infront of us. Us and the people behind us nearly died laughing. Even most of the people who got hit were laughing. The teacher wasn't too happy though. We had to spend our lunch period cleaning up the mess.

I did that too, in 5th grade. Except our teacher told us to...And I remember something else, something having to do with playing poker with my homeroom teacher... :-w

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

This one time somebody had left a 95% eaten banana in the center of the hallway. I just couldn't resist slipping on it intentionally.

I also ate a raw, living fish from the classroom aquarium for $20 when I was about 14. That was the most disgusting thing I've done so far and I'd much rather eat human excrement than repeat that. My stomach simply went nuts for the next 12 hours or so.

Wow you guys have some good times at school :P Here some of what ive done.

Jump over peoples heads when they're sitting on the benches :mrgreen: scares em to kingdom come.

Play Soccer in the hall ways to tick off the teachers.

And, one of our rules at our school is no body contact with the oposite sex, so today we had a huge "breaking the no touchie rule" fest'. Like 50 people all just doing their 'thang', Teachers were preeeety mad :P

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

oh yar. my brother was doing art/dt/technology somethingorwhatever and they had these huge trays of PVA glue, the one that you can peel off when it dries? Anyway he stuck his hands fac down it, got it all over, walked around laughing at people, walking on desks and jumping over people's heads and stuff, everyone was going crazy, then *gasp* the teacher comes back in!!!!!!!!!!so he scarpers but there's glue everywhere the teacher says 'Who's been mucking with the glue?!' and it sounded so funny...so ...two-sided that everyone burst out laughing, then sam stuck his hand in the air, forgetting it was covered in glue, he said 'WASH THAT OFF NOW YOU STUPID BOY!!!!' and it was a push door which he put two hands flat on and walked off.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.

and then his girlfriend peeled all the glue off when he left lol.

Several pyrotechnic stunts in the mens bathroom, the best being a smoke bomb and having pink smoke come out of the door of the bathroom.

Lol. Some friends of mine did that last year, except it was green smoke. :P And, we had several people drop stink bombs in the hallways throughout the year. God, those things smell horrible! Friends of mine have also done things that probably wouldn't be appropriate to talk about here.

Good times... Good times...

3898000bYVcx.png

I've done just little things nothing to major.

Nuggeting Other people's bags in class (Nuggeting = turning somthing inside out and shoving all their possesion which were in their bag back in their bag which is the opposite way out).

Nuggeting people's pencil cases and covering them with glue so when they turn them inside out they get glue all over their fingers. And occasionally throwing them out the nearest window when were on the 2nd floor. :lol:

Playing Cards in class numerous times (like Duke) also playing Nintendo Gameboys or DS's in class or watching movies on my Video Ipod.

Throwing people's items into this little courtyard at school (its between 2 building only about 3m x 3m) so that when they go get their items you can lock them in there. If they don't go and get their items then getting a friend of mine to lift them up and carry them in there by force lol. (Mainly just do it to other friends so its all a big joke) :)

There's plenty more, just can't think of it at this time.

Unfortunately, the 'craziest' one is going to get deleted.

Although, the 'crazier' memory that I've had recently was a few months ago when I was doing art work in the school's business department (hate going to the basement for art). I was carving some linoleum for printmaking and I accidentally pushed too hard and the carving knife went straight to my right index finger. It didn't really hurt, but it BLED like crazy. Blood was dripping from my finger on the way to the washroom and even when I was washing my finger with water, the bleeding just won't stop! I was in a stall bandaging my finger with paper towels (didn't want to go to the office because I didn't want too much fuss over it). I ended splattering quite a bit of blood there. Not to mention the desk I was working at in the beginning.

i hugged a girl i liked straight up in class...thank god my teacher wasnt looking.the whole class s[racist term]s like mad.

two days later i knock out a guy for a s[racist term] too many.

bannerkc5.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

raamcopyzx0.png

fixfriendsol7.gif

Hey, you! Yes, you! Stop reading my signature!

Playing cards during chemistry, french and math a few times. :lol:

When our chemistry teacher found out she threatened to cut our cards into one million pieces. :lol:

I'd tell her to do it, and then I'd count up the pieces and accuse her of not keeping up to her words.

last yr in grade 8 me and my friend were in the gym after an assembly about "safety" hint hint, and me and my friend were chasing eachother then our teacher started to run after us so he could tell us to stop running then he tripped over a bench, started swearing at me and my friend infront of the whole grade, kicked open the door, while yelling the f word and yelled at us in the hall...

it was sweeeeeeeeet

another 1 is about my other friend, we were practicing in the gym for some thing about the stations of the cross.. and this teacher who my friend hates assked my frend to move a bench for here. then my frend yelled slavery is over bit*h.

it was sweeeeeeeeeet

1 more is last yr again me and my 2 friends wud sneak out of class while my stupid teacher was reading from like an english book and hangout in the changeroom for liek 10 mins... she wudnt notice

give feedbaack :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

And, one of our rules at our school is no body contact with the oposite sex

How on earth are they supposed to control that? :-k

they get mad and call our parents :P

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Well...this might be a long post for me....I took apart a teachers chair once so that when he sat down it fell apart on him :twisted: ...I also "aquired" his clock from his room and took it apart and made it run backwards. I also broke into the gym at Night on Halloween with some friends and Stole 2 boxes of TP (Each box had 96 rolls of TP in it). We used one box to TP the Gym and the second to TP a couple Houses. Later, I "aquired" a key to the gym...I had several copies made and had circulated it around so that about 50% of the students in our class had a key to the Gym. I also broke in to the trailers and turned all the desks so they faced the other way. I stole a teachers Grade Book and changed everyone's grade in class to an "A". My friend and I also had a betting pool going to see how many times one of my teachers would wipe his nose. (I think he had allergies or something.) Yeah, I got quite a few more but I think I should hold back the big ones so that other don't do them.

barrowsmguthan,me%20llamo.gif

me%20llamo.gif

And, one of our rules at our school is no body contact with the oposite sex

How on earth are they supposed to control that? :-k

they get mad and call our parents :P

They don't do s* about it in my school. You can walk through the halls and almost always be able to find a couple making out between classes. I usually have my arm around my friend (the girl many of you know about) and have only been yelled at once for it because it was during class :oops: