Alright...Own up.

Loge_05

Which one of you meanies posted this on RuneHead? :lol:

The link I'm talking about is to a 'Hit List' on RuneHead, by an apparent mystery group/Clan. On the list are Ghjjf, His_Lordship and even I_Mahatma_I. Each with different ranks: 'Top priority', 'Take them out' and 'just nubs'. I'd be lying if I didn't laugh at some of the names, and I'd be lying if I wasn't releaved to see myself or none of my friends on there, but to which point and purpose posting this was I'm most curious.

Any wish to share information or pass comment about this? :P

Offline and unavailable.

Seen this list before, Im laughing at the fact that it consits of quite a few Adelais and Ex-Fear.

To be honest, unless the person who made that Hit list is probably one of those people who just make sad clan lists like ive seen before, "No life nerds" or somthing. Most of the people on that list will laugh and dare somone to try and get them.

o

Only team capable of killing di on p2p is TD and since snufff is td, this list isnt made by them, so im sure ghjjf and s1acker arnt that worried, s1acker especially since he almost never pks lol.

Lets face it, half the people on that list are di, td or ck, and no one is going to touch them on p2p and they arnt ever going to be pking on f2p, stupid hitlist.

Guess they are trying to bring laughter back to the wilderness :D

Whats the point of such hitlist anyways...

Is someone, or dare i say it, are some people watching the borders and all entry points to the wild and all the popular places just for these guys to show up?

Is anyone runnin through the wild actually going to stop and check this list if they meet someone and go like "uhh... lemmy check if i should kill these"

pointless really imo

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

how they ganna kill mahatman hes liek 2nd best pure out there i think 3 hit u is best :) but anyways any1 his cb lvl will be ownd by mah even most lvl 110s and all his pk vids he never gos multi so who ever attacks him is on his own \' unless they pj :shame: and still he prolly dont go to hi wild so he can take any1 who attacks him i think its funny they think they kill him

wgpwnt.jpg

how they ganna kill mahatman hes liek 2nd best pure out there i think 3 hit u is best :) but anyways any1 his cb lvl will be ownd by mah even most lvl 110s and all his pk vids he never gos multi so who ever attacks him is on his own \' unless they pj :shame: and still he prolly dont go to hi wild so he can take any1 who attacks him i think its funny they think they kill him
3 hit u is 45 def, and a lousy pker.

Lists like this appear all the time. They usually don't last long though.

Hellooooooooooooooooooo Michael :lol:

lolsq2.png

yeh i know it has nothing to do with you. its still funny imo :oops:

He's like every other players, don't be getting all excited just because he's posting on this forum

Lists like this appear all the time. They usually don't last long though.

Hellooooooooooooooooooo Michael :lol:

lolsq2.png

yeh i know it has nothing to do with you. its still funny imo :oops:

He's like every other players, don't be getting all excited just because he's posting on this forum

k lemme break it down for you, firstly i put "hellooo michael" because from the look of the image i posted the list could have had something to do with him. had it said copyright om s i would write helloooooo om s. get the picture here? nothing to do with the guy himself beinh who he is, i am aware of him being a regular player and all that..

ill try to contain my excitement in future

lol this is very amusing!

i mean what the hell is the point!?!? you "hit" some one only so they come mysteriously back to life in lumbridge or fallador, and im pretty sure a whip and some armour wont matter to those people on the list any how... lol thats funny stuff man!...

btw... nothing is on this list anymore but i saw it b4 it went away... late rply... my bad #-o

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.