How many ignored do you have?

slade8

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have a handfull from scammers, flamers, and people that have failed my autoer test.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Mine isn't full, but i'm guessing that its pretty close since i leave Private Chat On and have to ignore people i don't want pming me.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

well, at one point when i kept private chat on i had filled and emptied it about 5 or 6 times, most of them annoying f2p people that would see me wearing guthans or something now i have none on my ignore list private chat to friends ftw :thumbsup:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Yea i leave chat on because of forum deals and so that my fellow Tip.Iters can message me if they want to. Ignore list ftw :3> :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Noone.

If they're so annoying that the deserve to be there, then I put them there for 1 day then remove them, they'll probably never bother to speak to me again anyway.

I keep private chat on too and if there's someone who I don't want to talk to, I just tell them politely and they'll leave me.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

w00t I just cleaned mine out yesterday and nobody pm'ed me so I can now claim none

=D> =D> =D>

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.

About two, but I can't count all of the times people have said: "Ignored, noob." to me for no reason. But yeah, two. :?

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

to many lol

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

I think i have... 4.. Think three of them are scammers, and the fourth.. I don't remember... #-o

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

d i r goraks

c k p flowers

a l r abyss

c l s hazelm

c i p miscel

c k r nats

b k q enchan

that is coordinates lol(for fairy rings)

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.