ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Guest AshKaYu

How do you fall out of love?

I'm actually serious >_______>

HAY LET'S QUOTE OURSELVES

Kill yourself.

or stick it in your lover's brown hole.

Proof that people can live without brains!

What will my gift from 'Santa' be this year?

Why do people believe Santa exists?

And hypothetically, if he does, why is he so mean?

I guess it's fair to assume he exists and tell kids that's the case, and portray him as a friendly character in movies...

Why he only brings present to spoiled, western children who already have everything plus more and are whining about not getting their upgraded 40gb iPod, instead of kids in third world countries who are starving to death and would appreciate a bit of candy and a doll is beyond my understanding though!

People pass on the legend of Santa because of Good Ol' Saint Nick. He passed presents (most famous was three bags of gold to 3 daughters who could not afford to be married, which in turn saved a girl from slaving herself) through windows and chimneys to those less fortunate. It's a nice thing to do. But as for the Large guy in the red suit who lives in the North Pole, dunno where that came from :D

I guess it's fair to assume he exists and tell kids that's the case, and portray him as a friendly character in movies...

Why he only brings present to spoiled, western children who already have everything plus more and are whining about not getting their upgraded 40gb iPod, instead of kids in third world countries who are starving to death and would appreciate a bit of candy and a doll is beyond my understanding though!

Maybe Santa is a (what's that word for favoring affluent people?). He like rich people more than he likes the poor people in third world countries, hmm I don't know why. Maybe he has to steal from the rich people to pay his elves to work 24/7/365.25(or 364.25), while Santa sits on his jolly old butt for 24/7/364.25. That old piece of...well yeah.

People pass on the legend of Santa because of Good Ol' Saint Nick. He passed presents (most famous was three bags of gold to 3 daughters who could not afford to be married, which in turn saved a girl from slaving herself) through windows and chimneys to those less fortunate. It's a nice thing to do. But as for the Large guy in the red suit who lives in the North Pole, dunno where that came from :D

Yeah, the "Santa" idea came from St. Nick.

Maybe they like putting Santa in an isolated area so no one would go find out if it's true.

where do babies come from?

I'M JUST KIDDING! PLEASE DON'T ENLIGHTEN US

LOL

uh ok lets see

1)whats your favorite pirate phrase

2) whats better the ps3 or the wii :P

w00t

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Well actually if I remember correctly this whole Santa thing was created by Coca Cola, notice he wear red. The whole Santa thing has been told so many times the truth has been forgotten like all Myths and Legends have a base in reality, the tales have been told so many times, the truth has become mixed up in Fantasy.

Looks like I went abit far, anyway I forgot who said the santa thing. Have a cookie if you read my whole post.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Well actually if I remember correctly this whole Santa thing was created by Coca Cola, notice he wear red. The whole Santa thing has been told so many times the truth has been forgotten like all Myths and Legends have a base in reality, the tales have been told so many times, the truth has become mixed up in Fantasy.

Looks like I went abit far, anyway I forgot who said the santa thing. Have a cookie if you read my whole post.

Santa was not invented by Coca Cola; that's a false urban myth. Our modern idea of Santa is mainly a merging of the stories of St. Nicolas and the myths of Father Christmas.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Why are you no longer answering questions?

Because someone bumped up a topic that was almost two months old.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Come on.. His sharp brains surely can't melt in that time period? I'd persuade him into answering more, but he defiantly changed his title.

Come on.. His sharp brains surely can't melt in that time period? I'd persuade him into answering more, but he defiantly changed his title.

Is it popular demand I smell? 8-)

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me