This has really put me off RS

Flame_guy3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish my friends played runescape, none of my real life friends play anymore and none of them were very good (strongest was in the 70's or 80's for cb and a very low skill total)

ha!, i've got the reverse!, we're all 16/17 in college, i quit the game at the end of the summer, now, suddenly everyone plays haha, ah well... i can either come back or become a guitar ledgend... i think i pick runescape

EDIT: and the reaction to that kid was way harsh!

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

I wish my friends played runescape, none of my real life friends play anymore and none of them were very good (strongest was in the 70's or 80's for cb and a very low skill total)

ha!, i've got the reverse!, we're all 16/17 in college, i quit the game at the end of the summer, now, suddenly everyone plays haha, ah well... i can either come back or become a guitar ledgend... i think i pick runescape

16 and 17 and in college??? were are you from!?! people around here are still in mid-highschool at 16/17 :shock:

16 and 17 and in college??? were are you from!?! people around here are still in mid-highschool at 16/17 :shock:

England.

And you were kind of harsh on the lad but still meh kind of funny story too.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Just be glad he caught you playing Runescape. You could have been doing much worse things :P Nosey children :shame:

:lol: :lol:

What the big deal? A little kid sees you playing RS and is courious of your character in the game.

Dude would you go to some random persons door and say.

"Hey I saw you playing RuneScape through your window. What combat level are you?"

I'd punch the guy rather than tell him.

why punching?! omg, so if he cames back with his parent you would say "he started it! he ask me my combat lvl on rs!!" :?:

*cough* LIES *cough* enough said..
And you know so much about my life how...? :shock:

d'you think id lie about something as sad as that? okay fine maybe i didnt just slam the door in his face, i laughed and then slammed the door in his face happy? :wink:

Calling it lies i wouldnt be surprised if you were the 11 year old kid yourself :P

yep... the 'laughing' part convinces me more

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

:ohnoes: its not as bad as when i went to the library for 1 hour and went on rs for my last 15 min(friends picking me up)

So im playing and 3 kids(11-13) start asking me stuff and when im leaving they ask for free stuff :XD: hahaha i told them my friend zezima will in 3 days when he gets his account back :thumbsup:

Lol good times :D

You seem like a bit of a jerk. Slamming the door in his face? You reacted as if he was a Jehovas Witness(SP?). I mean, show some respect. If a random person came to my door I would reply "105-95 rc, maybe i'll see you on."

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

EYYY!!! you got some one who thinks your a hawtie W00t!!! :3> Oh gosh i love Stalkers...they Turn me off and freak the Day lights out of me but Hey! at least you give em something to do ... :3>

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

It doesn't matter how you felt. That kid has feelings too. You could have told him your stats and then asked him in a kind manner to "not see through your windows".

Either way, that is creepy. Instinct would've told me to slam the door too, then my humanity would act up and apologize to the kid.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Just be glad he caught you playing Runescape. You could have been doing much worse things :P Nosey children :shame:

What the big deal? A little kid sees you playing RS and is courious of your character in the game.

"Hey I saw you playing RuneScape through your window. What combat level are you?"

why punching?! omg, so if he cames back with his parent you would say "he started it! he ask me my combat lvl on rs!!" :?:

No I'd say he was looking in my windows.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Well i can kinda understand......Alot of the time wen im riding my bike or walking ill look around and throught windows. No i dont stop and walk up to the window to look in. but its just normal to be curious of what other ppl around you are doing.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Wow, 4 pages on complete rubbish.

2 Words - Who Cares?

Are you that invloved that you can't tell the kid what lvl you were and your rs name? We are living in a society, try to be a bit more humane to others.

He probably caught a glimpse of you through your window, don't assume he was spying.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Wtf? Stalking? Spying?

He glanced through a guys window. Until we get a floor plan of the guys house, we can pretty much assume that there's a large, unobstructed window on the front of his house, and the computer sits opposite it.

Seriously, stop supporting the guy being a complete [bleep].

No I'd say he was looking in my windows.

Haha punch him and he goes "WHOAH NICE STRENGTH"

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Wow..

Seriously dont they have anything better to do then looking in someones house seeing if he is on Runescape? :?

In my neighborhood people look into your windows to see what you got they can steal.

:lol: same

Apcrump0.png

*? Stalking? Spying?

He glanced through a guys window. Until we get a floor plan of the guys house, we can pretty much assume that there's a large, unobstructed window on the front of his house, and the computer sits opposite it.

Seriously, stop supporting the guy being a complete *.

erm yeah it is true... but... still would you ask me my combat lvl when you didnt even know me.. :-k i think not.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

Watch his neighbor be some filthy-rich 126 p-mod
11 year old kid = lvl 126 p-mod i dont think so, (i think thats his age anyways) and secondly he definitely aint my neighbour my neighbour is a crazy granny on one side and drug addict on the other... i dont thnk an 11 year old kid is either :P
not necessarily :P :^o

Plus, he was 11, I mean 11 year olds wouldnt know any better. They are generally curious and dont fully understand privacy issues yet.

Wow. Is that a joke?Im 11 years old, with two accounts. Sordmastr and R O Y A L1, and your saying that I dont kow any better?I think you need to rethink that thought.Not all 11year olds are immature and noisy like that.
Hedged.png