The Examine Player Option! ~Updated 3/15/07~ 147 SUPPORTERS!

Waffleh

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skill is a bit far searched, it has to show a personally text, that's true. But i think it has to show all the skills or no skills, not something in between, and no player has to be able to turn the 'show skills' on or off. Everybody has to be equal!!

but i greatly support this ideaaaaaaaa!!!

i :3> it.

Currently hunting for clues. Any advice? PM me please =)

I support.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

but will require a lot of memory space on their servers.

ROTFLMDCFLYAO ... It won't REALLY take THAT much space!!!

[Edit]

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

With how far this discussion is getting, I almost think that all players need a "View Business Card" option in-game which would have examine text as well as all the items a person is buying/selling. :mrgreen: It would greatly decrease the overflood and spamming that occurs in banks which destroys conversations on private chat.

That's just my next chunk of thought. :-k

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

great idea

only i could be years before they figure out how to do it

example:

player houses took 4 years even though its a very basic idea, and even then player had to walk them through the step just to get it where it is now, the way it is now is jagex's second atempt at player houses the first time they could program it properly. Care to guess about how long a good programer could program player houses the way they have it now?

sadly why jagex is doing any ok job with expansions to programing stuff they already got done, any new thing major or some times even simple, seems to much for them at times.

I like it. It would make selling stuff ALOT easier for me.

Add me to supporters!

Same here, I'm in.

Though I wonder, what would I type for my examine text? "Smart and Insane guy wearing purple all the time"...???

~Mr. Devnull

same for here

rightsanimeme1.gif

sounds good....

but...

when you examine them, a new window similar to the ones for skills comes up. it shows their examine info, the skills you wish to see + the RANK. Overall lvl should be auto i think...

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Add me to the Support List. I don't like the idea of displaying skills (hackers) but the rest of the idea is pretty good.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.