Whats the easiest 99 for f2p besides cooking?

superway25

Im guessing firemaking. But thats so much clicking. Having a trimmed cape when I become a member would be nice though. Like a obby cape with +4 prayer.

So is it firemaking or something else? I mean reasonably, ex: not spending millions on bars for smithing plates.

And yes despite my stats Im thinking of becoming a member eventually. Im gonna spend all my money on wii and games in Nov though.

superway26.png

My opinion, i think Firemaking, you just need alot of money! Why? Because cutting down say 200k willows is going to take some time, while burning them. (Only saying Willows as they easiest to cut!) Where cutting Yews would be MUCH harder. Its not a money making skill, but my goal is 99 firemaking. :P

P.S: Who agree's that the new capes of achievement should be F2P and P2P?

I'm P2P but think of all those F2P 99'ers who have been waiting for this, and then its only P2P!

3916.png

3917.png

Firemaking would be the next best xp getter on f2p. The xp I'd say would be easier now than it was in classic, and there were people able to go from 1-99 firemaking on classic in two weeks. I think the equation back then was 2X + 20 where X = firemaking level. So, if you just stick to burning willows you'll be getting 99 in no time. I'd go ahead and get 99 firemaking myself, but I'm more interested in wrapping up 99 mage and 99 HP.

My opinion, i think Firemaking, you just need alot of money! Why? Because cutting down say 200k willows is going to take some time, while burning them. (Only saying Willows as they easiest to cut!) Where cutting Yews would be MUCH harder. Its not a money making skill, but my goal is 99 firemaking. :P

P.S: Who agree's that the new capes of achievement should be F2P and P2P?

I'm P2P but think of all those F2P 99'ers who have been waiting for this, and then its only P2P!

Well I'd have to disagree with this. Most p2p people are pretty much the only ones with 99 capes. In fact I'd be suprised if even 1% of the people on RS have a 99 skill and haven't been a member at sometime. Anyway, in order for f2pers to have the 99 capes then to say the least the 99 strength, and 99 attack cape locations would have to be moved. Which, would make less logic due to not being at the warrior's guild where they should stay at. Now the defence cape I don't think should be sold at Lumby, but instead should be sold at a wee little city located inside a certain volcano. After all what would be a better place for a defence place than a place that makes shields and capes out of obsidian?

captain_poet.png

Lol, mining isn't even anywhere near the easiest or fastest skill to max in f2p... Actually, it's one of the 'hardest' (e.g. most intensive) skills out there, both for f2p and p2p (there's a reason only 225 people have 99 mining ;)). In f2p, you get a max of 32500 xp per hour powermining iron, and that's if you really no-life at it and don't talk to anyone... Plus, you have to click every single rock, which is more than most people are willing to do to get a 99 skill.

As has been said, your best bet (besides cooking, which can get you over 80k xp per hour easily) would be firemaking. As far as I know it's perfectly possible to get 60k+ firemaking xp per hour (and that's a modest estimate), although it's indeed rather intensive ;).

~Mardvk

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing. (Edmund Burke)

Yeah, I agree with those who posted before me...Those capes should be both F2P and P2P! :thumbsup:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Firemakeing and woodcutting, that is what i am traing now.Not only is it easy to train and fast, it also allows alot of time for you to type and post replys on the fourms.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Lol, mining isn't even anywhere near the easiest or fastest skill to max in f2p... Actually, it's one of the 'hardest' (e.g. most intensive) skills out there, both for f2p and p2p (there's a reason only 225 people have 99 mining ;)). In f2p, you get a max of 32500 xp per hour powermining iron, and that's if you really no-life at it and don't talk to anyone...

Actually, the max is 40k per hour. You'll average more like 36k per hour though.