Co-Ed sleep over?

Lionheart_0

As a Christian conservative, I say go for it! I've slept in the same bed as my female friends before and nothing (sexual) came of it, because we both know our moral convictions etc. It's just a fun way to bond and get to know each other better.

Go for it, just don't do anything you'll regret.

Amazingly, I've been able to do the same feat since childhood without giving religion a second thought 8-)

I just don't get it, why can't people be friends regardless of gender? I know I can switch my brains into the 'friend' mode if I want to, I bet most people can. Maybe 1/3 of my best friends are female and talking about the issue of sleepovers, I don't see it as any different than having a sleepover with only guys.

And my last point, pillow wars do rule. End of story.

did you know that some people don't have Sex Education until they are like 16?? Did you know that teenagers do drugs?? Do you think they will do drugs, then have sex without condoms?? Of course they would.

LOL is just all I can say. I don't even know if that was supposed to be taken with a pinch (read:a bowl) of salt.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda weird on that subject to be honest... I wouldn't want my boyfriend going to one. And since I wouldn't want him going to one, I wouldn't go myself.

I have been to a few in my single days though. Good times... Good times...

3898000bYVcx.png

I've never been to a co-ed sleep over but I think they'd be more fun that a sleep over with a bunch of other guys (like I usually go to). When me and my gf are around our friends we don't really get too touchy. I still put my arm around her, we hold hands, etc. but when we're alone we can get a little carried away (we've never gone all the way, I'm still a virgin).

I could see his gf's parents not thinking it's a good idea but it's not socially unacceptable. My gf's parents wouldn't let her sleep over with a me (or any of her guy friends) because they're paranoid about her having sex..

And I think it's halarious how parents have no problems with their kids going to parties until 3 AM but not wanting them to spend the night.. I mean, c'mon! They'll sleep for a few hours and wake up with their friends, or come home and sleep all day..

As a Christian conservative, I say go for it! I've slept in the same bed as my female friends before and nothing (sexual) came of it, because we both know our moral convictions etc. It's just a fun way to bond and get to know each other better.

Go for it, just don't do anything you'll regret.

Amazingly, I've been able to do the same feat since childhood without giving religion a second thought 8-)

I just don't get it, why can't people be friends regardless of gender? I know I can switch my brains into the 'friend' mode if I want to, I bet most people can. Maybe 1/3 of my best friends are female and talking about the issue of sleepovers, I don't see it as any different than having a sleepover with only guys.

I think it depends how you are brought up. For instance, if a guy has alot of sisters, then it's going to be natural for him to turn on "friend" mode, in fact, that will most likely be the first "mode" so to speak.

I haven't got a sister, and whenever I'd ever talk about a girl at school my friends/brother would always make a huge deal of it so I learnt to shut up and kind of distance myself from females as a young kid. Later on in life, it's hard to get around that, you know? Of course I've moved on now, but it definitely was an issue in high school for me.

summerpngwy6.jpg

We just had one a while back, though it wasn't intentional :oops:

It was homecoming and we had been teepeeing houses from dark til around 12 o'clock. We all decided to go back to my friend's house for something to eat. There were 4 girls and 5 guys. Then at one we decided that we should go and get breakfast food, and cook. We all loaded up into my SUV and headed to Wal-Mart. I think we were a funny site running in all hyper at one in the morning. We got back and ate our "breakfast" then we all started to play halo.

Then, some freshmen rolled up in their car and began to roll the house while we were inside... :shame:

We ran outside and caught one of them, then proceeded to saran wrap her to tree. We took lots of pictures and posted them in school \' After that we all passed out in the living room lol.

Some one else share their story darnit!

I haven't got a sister, and whenever I'd ever talk about a girl at school my friends/brother would always make a huge deal of it so I learnt to shut up and kind of distance myself from females as a young kid. Later on in life, it's hard to get around that, you know? Of course I've moved on now, but it definitely was an issue in high school for me.

I'm kind of like that. When I was young my parents always teased me about having a girl friend and so I stayed away from girls until I hit puberty. Now I'm in high school and I have trouble just being friends with girls. I'd never really had any friends that were girls and now I've got girls that are actually asking me out.. Though I've turned them down because I'm with the girl of my dreams. But all the same, I have a hard time not wanting to be more than friends with a girl. I'm slowly getting over it, but I've got a ways to go..

I'm kind of like that. When I was young my parents always teased me about having a girl friend and so I stayed away from girls until I hit puberty. Now I'm in high school and I have trouble just being friends with girls. I'd never really had any friends that were girls and now I've got girls that are actually asking me out.. Though I've turned them down because I'm with the girl of my dreams. But all the same, I have a hard time not wanting to be more than friends with a girl. I'm slowly getting over it, but I've got a ways to go..

Exactly. I've had to come to the point where, before I'll even start talking to a girl I've never met before, I just need to tell myself "nothing will ever happen between the two of you".

Funny how we're similar that way - I never started getting over it until girls started asking me out, or flirting hardcore.

So yea, it's a long way coming, but I've also come a long way.

summerpngwy6.jpg

I'd say probably the closest I've been to a coed sleepover would be at a church lockin (you stay in the church all night doing whatever and you aren't allowed outside) or the afterprom party (basically a lockin at the school with tons of games and prizes and dates :P )

I also think that I'm close to what insane/deloriagod are describing, but definitely not as far as them :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

co-ed Sleep overs are great things.

I can remember my first one. Sneaking booze in, playing around with fireworks. Sneaking out in the middle of the night and breaking into a local school...... maybe I should stop there. Great fun for all.

To be honest I don't see how they're hugely different from just meeting up at someone's house with a load of guys and girls. Okay, so there's potentially some sleeping going to be involved but if you're just friends I don't why suddenly because it's dark you all have to turn into horny teenagers with raging hormones. I've got loads of friends-who-are-girls and would never think of as anything other, regardless of the time of day.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

The younger you learn to socially interact with the opposite sex and not make a deal out of it, the better. I don't quite understand the mentality that some parents have over protecting their children. Children are going to grow up and have to interact with the opposite gender, delaying that time would only reinforce the idea that such interaction is abnormal and increase anxiety for when interactions occur.

I personally find it to be a wonderful thing to get out with all your friends regardless of gender; there is nothing as good as a sleep over to help grow some strong bonds between your friends. Nothing quite like getting drunk, pranking each other and having a fun evening (culturally acceptable where I live, practically a right of passage), I miss those days of being young and carefree.

You should play truth or dare!!

SPIN THE BOTTLE.

No, that's a bad idea...

Um, I think it's fine. It'll be alot more fun! Although it may be an idea for you to sleep in different rooms.

:oops: :lol: I dont think most of you understand, all of these girls are basicly my close friends (although i have dated one for about 3 months before). Im preatty sure we wont be playing spin the bottle, unless something horrible happens (and although we are all just friends there, im friends with some preatty good looking girls :-$ )

And obviously there are not going to be drugs or drinking (unless his mom says we can raid her little cabinet, then perhaps a little. Ive never drank before though). Its tonight, and im so excited!

Edit: im really proud of the people on this thread. One of the few threads in awhile with no people fighting ::'

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Edit: im really proud of the people on this thread. One of the few threads in awhile with no people fighting ::'

A first for the off topic forums?

No! You're totally wrong!

summerpngwy6.jpg

tipitif7.jpg

Wanna fight? There you go, I ruined your day.

Wanna fight?

Lol...break it up, guys, break it up... :roll: ::'

Oh My God. Are we twins?

You're making me jealous -.-