How pathetic can you be for a few pixels....

Socc

i did and i explained part of it in the first paragraph if you read it.

but i still stand by it - you are at fault for dying, and they may have though you put all your money into your main equipment, therefore not having enough money to buy it back. they assumed something that was wrong ill admit, but some people do that

Ok this is for you and others who made similar posts.

This is your post:

its life. if you die and drop something in runescape, why are they gonna give it back when they can use it themselves? being a "good person" doesnt apply in a game like runescape where noone will ever meet in real life, and even if they do, they wont know.

if you saw someone die right next to you with full dragon, blue phat and 10m, would you give any of it back? no you wouldnt, dont bother lying lol...

And this is Soccs post.

SO i was walking past south varrock, by those dark mages who attack any random passerby. I was low on hits, i got hit a 6 and died. I came back there with 100 k to buy my stuff back from the looters. I found one very nice guy who gave me back my body, chaps, and short bow for free. Then i found the guy who got my 2 k iron arrows, my vams, and my coif. I asked to buy them back and the kid said no, you wont have enough money to aford this kind of stuff you lv 19 nub. I was just standing there shocked that someone could be so stupid..... If i had it to begin with i could definitely afford it.

Joining the two, Socc NEVER said she "expected" the items back. The objective in her post is to show how judgemental and selfish some people can be. She offered to pay for it, but it got shoved back in her face. Your reference to blue party hat and full dragon doesn't fit.

Like I said, take time to read the post before you reply.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

some people save up all their money for an item (ex whip) and die, lose it and want it back, so when you say they should assume you have the money since you bought it already. not true alot of the time.

also, why should someone give or sell something that someone drops when they die? the only person at fault is the person who died for dying.

read

decedenthope.png

Killed Hobgoblin Champion: 1/28/07

The economy is run by 13 year olds. Inflation hits when their girlfriends dump them. Besides, in any normal economy an influx of new items is a good shot in the arm.

You SERIOUSLY need to read

The post said they came back with 100k to buy it back and the other players said they wouldn;t afford it as they were a noob

They never said the other players should EXPECT them to be able to afford it

Your point is valid but it an argument agaisnt a point the original psot never made

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

some people save up all their money for an item (ex whip) and die, lose it and want it back, so when you say they should assume you have the money since you bought it already. not true alot of the time.

also, why should someone give or sell something that someone drops when they die? the only person at fault is the person who died for dying.

read

I didn't quote or argue about that, I aruged about your last post.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

read

Hahahaahah.

Stupidity at it's finest.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

read

thats not even an argument.

Joining the two, Socc NEVER said she "expected" the items back. The objective in her post is to show how judgemental and selfish some people can be. She offered to pay for it, but it got shoved back in her face. Your reference to blue party hat and full dragon doesn't fit.

Like I said, take time to read the post before you reply.

Hit the nail on the head ::'

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

I'm never that heartless. I doubt I'd have even picked up the items, but I never doubt anyone's economic status. I hit a lv3 Smithing Pure who was selling about 19 Rune Kiteshields before (he had 1m, and that was alot of money at the time for me [f2p]).

That, and I could probably just make the guy new armor if he had the materials. Even if he didn't, I had a couple Rings of Forging in my bank. He gives me a few minutes and I could have him a fresh set of armor.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

It's a shame how some people behave in RS. Not everyone gives back the items of the dead, and you weren't exactly dumb not to expect your items back, even if the other person kindly returned them. Perhaps if he'd gotten the arrows, he wouldn't have returned them. It's ironic, the more expensive the item dropped, the harder the person worked for it, the less likely a person is to give it back. But hey, not everyone's like that. Just remember not to judge one by his or her combat level, or his or her membership status, but by the quality of one's character. Anyone, at any level can be a jerk. :)

f2p world is so terrible now....wildy full of noobs and pures....cities full of scammers and autoers....training areas full period

try using the tip.it official f2p world...u might be a little luckier there

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

this is like what happened to my pker...

so i was training at the a-k warriors and i died (had 17 hp) and i ran back to a-k and asked the lvl 78 who got my full iron if i could have it back... you can guess that he said no... :notalk: i mean, cmon it was full iron!

Yayyyyyy...

SO i was walking past south varrock, by those dark mages who attack any random passerby. I was low on hits, i got hit a 6 and died. I came back there with 100 k to buy my stuff back from the looters. I found one very nice guy who gave me back my body, chaps, and short bow for free. Then i found the guy who got my 2 k iron arrows, my vams, and my coif. I asked to buy them back and the kid said no, you wont have enough money to aford this kind of stuff you lv 19 nub. I was just standing there shocked that someone could be so stupid..... If i had it to begin with i could definitely afford it.

Its just the nerve theses newer players(pixel huggers)..... I forgot why i hated f2p so much...

Ah well, guess ill go play guitar.

CONGRADULATIONS! Welcome to Runescape F2p Mode! Where there are Tonz of morons you feel like Smacking With a Rune battle or Throwing a Meat Pie In there face! :twisted: Dont you feel da Love? <.<

In other words your always gonna enounter Immature/idiotic/selfish People all the time and TRUST ME! it gets worse as you raise in level, Status, Fame what ever. Just Try to ignore the people that are rude cause if you get angry you will get mad and end up without noticing acting rude to some one else and that person will do the same...it's like a chain..a never ending chain.

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

Its just the nerve theses newer players(pixel huggers)..... I forgot why i hated f2p so much...

Ah well, guess ill go play guitar.

Lets analyze this.

From my prospective it sounds like you were lvl 19 pure ranger entering the wild with 2k iron arrows for pking thats why you were by the dark mages. But why would any one ever do that? Allready having and knowing the addiquit knowledge of runescape that you were low in health and that the dark mages were hostile makes you sound stupid that you would even walk over there.

But for get that for now... Also, you referred to new players as "pixel huggers". I for one think more of my items in runescape more then just pixels, but a sign of accomplishment.

Now... What was the point of you saying "Ah well, guess ill go play guitar". From the way I see it you intentionally said that in the fact that you were trying to make your self sound cool that you could play guitar. I for one do think it is cool that you can play guitar... But come on, is this really needed on the tip.it fourms?

sig3ya5.jpg

First place Winner of Nick 6464 F2P custom contest.

Lets analyze this.

From my prospective it sounds like you were lvl 19 pure ranger entering the wild with 2k iron arrows for pking thats why you were by the dark mages. But why would any one ever do that? Allready having and knowing the addiquit knowledge of runescape that you were low in health and that the dark mages were hostile makes you sound stupid that you would even walk over there.

Random, pointless, nothing-to-do-with-the-topic insults ftw? And before you call someone stupid learn how to spell "already" and "adequate".

But for get that for now... Also, you referred to new players as "pixel huggers". I for one think more of my items in runescape more then just pixels, but a sign of accomplishment.

She does too. Anyone with half a brain and at least a quarter of a soul knows that. Sadly, those who steal anothers items/account do not see those pixels as an accomplishment, but merely as pixels put there so they can steal them, because of course the world revolves around them. Those pixels that they steal do not represent what they truly are in their eyes. In other words, they've got less than a quarter of a soul.

Now... What was the point of you saying "Ah well, guess ill go play guitar". From the way I see it you intentionally said that in the fact that you were trying to make your self sound cool that you could play guitar. I for one do think it is cool that you can play guitar... But come on, is this really needed on the tip.it fourms?

Lol ya Socc, just feel like throwing that in there? :P

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Lets analyze this.

Random, pointless, nothing-to-do-with-the-topic insults ftw? And before you call someone stupid learn how to spell "already" and "adequate".

She does too. Anyone with half a brain and at least a quarter of a soul knows that. Sadly, those who steal anothers items/account do not see those pixels as an accomplishment, but merely as pixels put there so they can steal them, because of course the world revolves around them. Those pixels that they steal do not represent what they truly are in their eyes. In other words, they've got less than a quarter of a soul.

Lol ya Socc, just feel like throwing that in there? :P

Shadow got owned :oops:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif