Creepy...My friend saw the Halloween event in his dream!

Dragon_lord

A friend of mine, who also plays Runescape was over at my house on Friday. We were talking and the subject of how late the Runescape Halloween event was this year. So I asked him what he thought the reward was gonna be, and he told me he wasn't sure, but he remembered a part of a dream where he was completing the event and he got a Jack O' Lantern mask!!! :-k

I logged on to Runescape not 5 minutes ago and my eyes grew wide :shock:

His dream came true!!! Part of the reward is a Jack O' Lantern helmet!!!

Halloween really is creepy! :ohnoes:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Meh, a Jack-o-lantern mask wasn't a very original idea so anyone could have guessed it.

Now, If someone had guessed the easter reward was going to be a ring that made you an egg...

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

Could be creepy, but....

Since the pumpkin mask is a pretty Halloween-representing object, it's kinda usual that Jagex would use it one year. And possibly lots of people could have dreamt about Halloween-event, so big change one would dream about that... Guess he was just the lucky one.... Funny though :)

getfirefoxmo6.gif

It is true that a lot of boards popped up speculating on what the items would be this year and a pumpkin mask was one of the items that I saw in a couple of them. He could have had the dream about it because of that.

And him dreaming about the game does not make him a sad little nerd. People dream about things that they have seen or things that they have experienced in their lives. So him dreaming about a game that he plays is not really that odd at all.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

A lot of cranky people here today... <.<

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

alright, firstly, your friend is a sad sad little nerd, secondly over 70% of runescape thought it would be a jack'o lantern mask. case closed, bye bye, seeya later. :roll:

welcome to whinescape :roll:

ontopic: thats pretty creepy , but still jack o lanterns werent that hard to guess, even i was thinking about the diango related things.

You people that say it is sad that he had a dream about Runescape confuse me. How is it sad that someone dream about an activity that they do. A person that plays baseball might have a dream about a game that they are going to have later in the season. Why is it any different when a gamer dreams about an update they are excited about in the game? Not all of the people that dream about a game that they play spend the entire day locked in their parents basement playing it. Yesh.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

Have that all the time [/sarcasm]

Seriously though, it has been said that some people predict near future in their dreams.

But, ofcourse a Jack o lantern helm is like, one of the most obvious items there could be. Now if there was someone predicting Rubber chicken or Ring of Egg, then there is some chance he "may" have predicted it.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

A lot of people in Future updates forum were expecting and saying that they wanted a pumpkin helm and even a skelly costume. I'm not surprised about these rewards, they are quite obvious to have on halloween.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Tv is a mind melting brain control device. And for all you know, the person that had the dream only plays for an hour a day and spends the rest of the time running around outside. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

I had a sort of day dream the other week.

I thought about the event and that Jagex could make it so we get to turn into a skeleton for a week or so then at the end (when characters are converted back into normal state) we get a skull mask or somthing.

I thought it would have been super cool seeing everyone walking round as skeletons lol.

bunyip.png

Your friend might be a pyhic he can predtic the future. It is pretty funny. Even know i even saw a few topic with that idea, no one ever know for sure what it was.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Meh, a Jack-o-lantern mask wasn't a very original idea so anyone could have guessed it.

Now, If someone had guessed the easter reward was going to be a ring that made you an egg...

I was hoping for something to turn us into rabbits (The eggs did that, kinda)

I had a dream once where I imagined what it would've been like to build a house in runescape classic. It wasn't very pleasant.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png