Rant generator?

F_M_N_T

Ok, i couple years ago on Runeboard, there was this post that this guy made and it was a huge rant. We all thought he was nuts for writing out a big long essay on one little thing, then he told us there was a generator. You just type in what you want to rant about, and then how many paragraphs and it comes out. I was wondering if anybody has heard of this site and if they could please tell me what it is. Or what to search for in google. Ive looked around but can not find it.

ghgmd5.jpg

The only good I can see coming out of this, is the users with poor language skills will actually post something readable. However you can really consider it ranting if you don't write it yourself? It's no longer you ranting, it's a program..

I don't think you fully appreciate the purpose of that kind of rant generator. ;p

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

It's unlikely that this post will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to challenge Complaint Generators to defend its hatchet jobs or else to change them. What follows is a set of observations I have made about the most disorganized blockheads you'll ever see.

Here's the heart of the matter: Complaint Generators often compares itself to Jesus, usually on the grounds that I'm trying to crucify it for speaking the truth. I'll say that again, because I want it to sink in: Horny cozeners have traditionally tried to piggyback on substantive issues to gain legitimacy for themselves. My argument is that Complaint Generators's speeches are full of declamation, bloviation, obfuscation, and equivocation. Ridiculous? Not so. I obviously cannot emphasize enough how much I resent Complaint Generators's effusions. Many people are convinced that we are becoming a nation of belligerent, unimaginative loudmouths. I can't comment on that, but I can say that it has a fondness for spouting out technical mumbo-jumbo. But there's the rub; if it succeeds in its attempt to perpetuate harmful stereotypes, it'll have to be over my dead body. The more I think about the worst classes of odious finks there are, the more troubled I become by Complaint Generators's communications.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that Complaint Generators's henchmen seem to be caught up in their need for enemies? There are many roads leading to the defeat of Complaint Generators's plans to usher in the beginning of a disgusting new era of paternalism. I sincerely believe that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to improve the physical and spiritual quality of life for the population at present and for those yet to come. The ultimate aim of Complaint Generators's holier-than-thou attitudes is to restructure society as a pyramid with Complaint Generators at the top, Complaint Generators's bootlickers directly underneath, scurrilous converts to neocolonialism beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable Complaint Generators to discredit and intimidate the opposition, which makes me realize that contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to open minds instead of closing them. Let me end this post by pointing out that the battle to inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that Complaint Generators's lackeys take for granted is now joined on many fronts. We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and, we will not fail.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Okay, let's do it. Let's put to rest stentorian and infantile propositions such as Deloriagod's. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Deloriagod actually concerned about any of us, or does it just want to create a new fundamentalism based not on religion but on an orthodoxy of parasitism? After reading this letter, you'll surely find it's the latter. The term "idiot savant" comes to mind when thinking of Deloriagod. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to it, which is why I maintain that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing Deloriagod of planning to legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that it tries to make us think the way it wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us, but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons. More concretely, Deloriagod truly believes that the health effects of secondhand smoke are negligible. It is just such filthy megalomania, virulent, pusillanimous egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs Deloriagod to see to it that all patriotic endeavors are directed down blind alleys, where they end in frustration and discouragement. The extent of collaboration between Deloriagod and eccentric prophets of immoralism is unknown, but presumably significant. And that's why I say to you: Have courage. Be honest. And make Deloriagod pay for its crimes against humanity. That's the patriotic thing to do, and that's the right thing to do.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

At times, we all have an axe to grind. Currently, I'm grinding my axe in regards to Apinagez's arguments. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on Apinagez's words. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, if Apinagez is victorious in his quest to spread Portuguese influence, animosity, and divisiveness, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. An inner voice tells me that his zingers are designed to peddle the snake oil of unpatriotic anarchism. And they're working; they're having the desired effect. In order for us to realize more happiness in our lives, we need to understand that Apinagez rarely tells his associates that he plans to flush all my hopes and dreams down the toilet. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to Apinagez. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you'll find that whenever there's an argument about his devotion to principles and to freedom, all one has to do is point out that his philippics are balmy but reflective of the localized normative attitudes among deceitful wisenheimers. That should settle the argument pretty quickly.

Did you know that some pathetic slumlords want to help Apinagez jawbone aimlessly? Others just want to ride the antiheroism bandwagon. In either case, if Apinagez continues to lay the foundation for some serious mischief, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets.

While I don't know Apinagez's secret plans, I do know that Apinagez's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree. The simplism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, rambunctious attack on progressive ideas. And that, in my view, is our real problem.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Hmph.. I'd like to complain about this rant generator..

Rant Generator, allow me to introduce myself. I'm one of the victims of your disaffected philippics. As a note of explanation for other readers of this letter: Like fire, Rant Generator is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. And that's why I feel compelled to say something about pertinacious buffoons.

I'm no expert, but it seems to me that if a cogent, logical argument entered Rant Generator's brain, no doubt a concussion would result. It seems clear that Rant Generator likes to launch into nonsensical non sequiturs. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that it would be wrong to imply that Rant Generator is involved in some kind of conspiracy to skewer me over a pit barbecue. It would be wrong because its viewpoints are far beyond the conspiracy stage. Not only that, but the pressures and stresses that its attendants undergo lead them to create some irrational, pseudo-psychological profile of me to discredit my opinions. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper because it's the news that just doesn't fit. I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. But it's easy enough to hate Rant Generator any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that Rant Generator is up to, things that ought to make a real Rant Generator-hater out of you. First off, if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of its prognoses, one is promptly condemned as postmodernist, bookish, crazy, or whatever epithet it deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation. I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that Rant Generator is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to use lethal violence as a source of humor. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes organizations like it want to lash out at everyone and everything in sight. Rant Generator has convinced a lot of people that irrationalism is a noble goal. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation.

At the same time, Rant Generator knows how to lie. It's too bad it doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying. Did Rant Generator cancel its plans to write off whole sections of society because it had a change of heart, or is it continuing the same battle on another front? It would appear to be the latter. Rant Generator hates people who have huge supplies of the things it lacks. What it lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to address the real issues faced by mankind. The plethora of obfuscating, multisyllabic phrases in Rant Generator's publications serves only to accentuate the obscurity of its prose, the point being that it will do everything in its power to provide cover for a doctrinaire agenda. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; when Rant Generator tells us that the health effects of secondhand smoke are negligible, it somehow fails to mention that innocent children have been brainwashed by its totalitarianism-prone magic-bullet explanations. It fails to mention that unprincipled bludgers, almost by definition, waste natural resources. And it fails to mention that I am honestly weary of listening to it descant on the glories of masochism. So what's the connection between that and its platitudes? The connection is that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior.

Rant Generator pompously claims that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. A few days ago, Rant Generator actually admitted that it wants to obstruct various important things. Can you believe that? Perhaps Rant Generator forgot to take its antipsychotics that day. An additional clue is that almost every day, it outreaches itself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's really breathtaking to watch it.

I myself will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to create a world in which tribalism, fogyism, and particularism are all but forgotten. Let's consider for a moment, though, that maybe by opting for the easy, short-term, feel-good path, Rant Generator will eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "intercommunicability". Then doesn't it follow that I haven't the foggiest idea why it wants to spam the Internet with unsolicited parasitic e-mail?

Rant Generator knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive -- or at least overlook -- all of its villainous excesses. My take on the matter is that it had previously claimed that it had no intention to sensationalize all of the issues. Of course, shortly thereafter, that's exactly what it did. Next, it denied that it would confuse, disorient, and disunify. We all know what happened then. Now, Rant Generator would have us believe it'd never ever support international crime while purporting to oppose it. Will it? Go figure. My view is that if I want to adopt a new world-view, that should be my prerogative. I don't need Rant Generator forcing me to. The only way that we can fight Rant Generator, the only way we can beat it, is to fight scurrility and slander. This applies first and foremost to a junta under whose phlegmatic brand of academicism the whole of honest humanity is suffering: Rant Generator's army of scurrilous creeps. Rant Generator should clarify its point so people like you and me can tell what the heck it's talking about. Without clarification, Rant Generator's newsgroup postings sound lofty and include some emotionally charged words but don't really seem to make any sense.

Faced by such despicable perfidy and the frustration of not being able to respond to the same audiences as Rant Generator has had, I, not being one of the many moonstruck, fatuitous rakes of this world, must unquestionably force Rant Generator into deserved bankruptcy. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that when I was a child, my clergyman told me, "This is a fine example of what I've been talking about." If you think about it you'll see his point. Rant Generator insists that it is a model organization. In the long run, however, it's only fooling itself. Rant Generator would be better off if it just admitted to itself that it does not tolerate any view that differs from its own. Rather, Rant Generator discredits and discards those people who contradict it along with the ideas that they represent. And what about Rant Generator's accomplices? They, like Rant Generator, are prodigal monomaniacs.

Rant Generator's proxies will carry the product of its work into the future, even after Rant Generator itself is gone. The same holds true for the worst types of malodorous caitiffs there are. Anyone who takes even a cursory glance at this letter will quickly discover that Rant Generator sometimes has trouble convincing people that without its superior guidance, we will go nowhere. When it has such trouble, it usually trots out a few ultra-stubborn calumniators to constate authoritatively that Rant Generator has the mandate of Heaven to divert our attention from serious issues. Whether or not that trick of its works, it's still the case that Rant Generator can't attack my ideas, so it attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. It could compose paeans to heathenism. On balance, even pudibund parvenus are ashamed of being associated with Rant Generator's abominable reasoning and deplorable hastily mounted campaigns. Still, if Rant Generator had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" it wouldn't be so keen to grant a free ride to the undeserving. Maybe it'd even begin to realize that there will be public outrage if it tries to substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and honest debate. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to bear witness to the plain, unvarnished truth, I must explain to the population at large that its pestiferous tactics are part of the workforce training agenda for the global planned economy. Now, I could go off on that point alone, but all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of its irritable, unstable complaints. They are not a cause; they are an effect.

Believe it or not, I really want to believe that Rant Generator is a decent, honest organization. Unfortunately, as is often the case, what I want to believe proves to be fantasy. The truth is that Rant Generator says that it can convince criminals to fill out an application form before committing a crime. What it means by this, of course, is that it wants free reign to repeat the mistakes of the past. Rant Generator has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever it thinks that means) to prove that the purpose of life is self-gratification. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that Rant Generator's idea of clueless, sinister mysticism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a profligate blood-lust. It is, in every literal sense, a predatory and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to an inhumane frenzy and then prompts them to topple society.

I must ask that Rant Generator's bedfellows investigate Rant Generator's condescending principles, ideals, and objectives. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to take us over the edge of the abyss of Trotskyism. You know what I mean? Would Rant Generator like it if I were dim-witted and blathering, too? I don't think so. In closing this letter, let me point out that I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that Rant Generator has made a big mistake.

A big a* cookie to anyone who actually took the time to read that.. And summarize it for me :P

Perhaps you'll pardon me if I write this letter in a more personal vein than usual. I want to tell you about some personal perceptions of mine, primarily because Mashed potatoes combines greed and blood lust into a single persona. To get immediately to the point, Mashed potatoes's hatchet jobs provide a vivid example of how by rejecting Mashed potatoes's vengeful, shallow publicity stunts we spit in the devil's eye. End of story. Actually, I should add that many people are shocked when I tell them that it, perhaps more than anyone, should take seriously the challenge to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found -- arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on. And I'm shocked that so many people are shocked. You see, I, speaking as someone who is not a smarmy piker, had thought everybody already knew that if it continues to squander irreplaceable national treasures, I will be obliged to do something about it. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations. To quote the prophet Isaiah, "Woe to ye who gag the innocent accused from protesting factionalism-motivated prosecutions". Mashed potatoes is a tremendous deadweight on our will and morale, but I won't linger on that.

Some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with unrealistic Luddites on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy. When its apothegms are challenged, Mashed potatoes stages an outpouring of phony emotion in order to look good to the public. That's clear. But Mashed potatoes wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving it lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well, because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to mention a bit about yellow-bellied ideologues such as Mashed potatoes. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Mashed potatoes, Mashed potatoes-inspired versions of frotteurism, etc., please tell me, so I can write an even stronger letter next time.

*Bookmarks site*

::'

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

My topic is nothing new. However, since no one else has found it fit to address directly, I will address it here. I would like to start by discussing Tip.it's claims, mainly because they scare me. The thing I'm the most frightened about is that Tip.it is thoroughly versipellous. When it's among plebeians, Tip.it warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against egotism. But when Tip.it's safely surrounded by its thralls, it instructs them to censor any incomplicitous refrains. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that Tip.it intends to create a new social class. Salacious proponents of Lysenkoism, ridiculous heretics, and what I call domineering scallawags will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their helpers. This is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about Tip.it's imprudent behavior, but about the way that in a tacit concession of defeat, Tip.it is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what its pugnacious propositions have failed at.

If the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to name and shame Tip.it's drones for their combative acts of misoneism. Tip.it's arguments will have consequences -- very serious consequences. And we ought to begin doing something about that. Although I can find only circumstantial evidence of misconduct and rule violations, it must be reemphasized that revanchism is sustained by rigid ideological categories. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further.

We must worry about two kinds of haughty hostes generis humani: inane and obstreperous. Tip.it is among the former. Although I can no more change the past than see the future, it's safe to say that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of ethically bankrupt, complacent wimps of one sort or another, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by Tip.it and its apple-polishers, or is it sufficient to begin the debate about Tip.it's undertakings? The answer is almost absolutely obvious -- this isn't rocket science, you know. The key is that Tip.it really struck a nerve with me when it said that newspapers should report only on items it agrees with. That lie is a painful reminder that Tip.it teaches workshops on lexiphanicism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. That's all I'm going to say in this letter, because if I were to write everything I want to write, I'd be here all night.

bwahahaha.

Probably a runescaper created this. (runescape=rantscape :P )

When I began writing this letter, I had the notion that I would write about something positive and optimistic instead of going on about how directionless Runescape is. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything particularly positive to write about. So, instead, I'll just tell you that Runescape's pr̮̩̉̉cis are interdenominationalism redux.(O Rly? :-s ) I guess I should start by saying that Runescape wants you to believe that the rules don't apply to it. You should be wary of such claims. Be aware! Be skeptical! Think! Do not be diverted, deceived, or mesmerized by Runescape's pestilential belief systems. Violence, mayhem, and insanity are the inevitable consequences of Runescape's fulminations. So let Runescape call me ophidian. I call it goofy. Help me ring the bells of truth. Join your hands with mine in this, the greatest cause of our time.

20a7yhg.jpg

At least, I think that.

And of course I just HAD to do this...

Kinda funny actually, especially the bits I've highlighted.

Why does Complaint Letter Generators depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes? Anger? Fear? Stupidity? Some deep mealymouthed urging of its soul? The answer cannot easily be found, but it can be described only by such words as "morbid" and "truculent". Let's review the errors in its statements in order. First, this is yet to be comprehended by most subversive popinjays.

Complaint Letter Generators keeps telling everyone within earshot that human life is expendable. I'm guessing that Complaint Letter Generators read that on some Web site of dubious validity. More reliable sources generally indicate that when I hear it say that it is the way, the truth, and the light, I have to wonder about it. Is it absolutely fatuitous? Is it simply being tasteless? Or is it merely embracing a delusion in which it must believe in order to continue believing in itself? The answer is quite simple. I already listed several possibilities, but because Complaint Letter Generators lacks the ability to remember beyond the last two seconds of its existence, I will restate what I said before, for its sake: If we don't stand by our principles and be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that Complaint Letter Generators should learn to appreciate what it has instead of feeling so oppressed because it can't do everything it wants, every time it wants to. Complaint Letter Generators sometimes has trouble convincing people that things have never been better. When it has such trouble, it usually trots out a few repugnant slanderers to constate authoritatively that Complaint Letter Generators's canards are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. Whether or not that trick of its works, it's still the case that if Complaint Letter Generators wants to be taken seriously, it should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. If I may be permitted to make an observation, Complaint Letter Generators's apple-polishers all look like Complaint Letter Generators, think like Complaint Letter Generators, act like Complaint Letter Generators, and assuage the hungers of its legatees with servings of fresh scapegoats, just like Complaint Letter Generators does. And all this in the name of -- let me see if I can get their propaganda straight -- brotherhood and service. Ha!

I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that I have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that Complaint Letter Generators insists that its opinions represent the opinions of the majority -- or even a plurality. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. Complaint Letter Generators's cop-outs may not be traditional for a stuck-up, flippant hypochondriac, but Complaint Letter Generators has planted its attendants everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance Complaint Letter Generators's ability to subject human beings to indignities but it also provides irrefutable evidence that if it bites me, I will really bite back.

Strictly speaking, for the nonce, Complaint Letter Generators is content to parlay personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire. But sometime soon, it will make a [specialInterest] of the virtues of bad-tempered corporatism. The question that's on everyone's mind these days is, "Why can't we all just get along?" I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that Complaint Letter Generators wants nothing less than to dig a grave in which to bury liberty and freedom, hence its repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of its delirious catch-phrases. One could truthfully say that Complaint Letter Generators has a one-track mind. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent it has tried to cause one-sided hypnopompic insights to be entered into historical fact. The other is whether or not it would be wrong to imply that Complaint Letter Generators is involved in some kind of conspiracy to stigmatize any and all attempts to direct our efforts toward clearly defined goals and measure progress toward those goals as frequently and as objectively as possible. It would be wrong because its cajoleries are far beyond the conspiracy stage. Not only that, but it says it's going to jump on everything that is written, said, or even implied and label it as either conceited or inarticulate one day. Good old Complaint Letter Generators. It just loves to open its mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how prurient they sound. I correctly predicted that Complaint Letter Generators would sugarcoat the past and dispense false optimism for the future. Alas, I didn't think it'd do that so effectively -- or so soon.

During the first half of the 20th century, jujuism could have been practically identified with totalitarianism. Today, it is not so clear who can properly be called an out-of-touch swindler. When a political condition of greed, massive corruption, and diversity of objective is coupled to a social condition of drugs, violence, and discontent, therein exists the perfect environment for Complaint Letter Generators to inject its lethal poison into our children's minds and souls. Why is it that I am not making a generalization when I say that we are in trouble when hitherto reputable people dissolve the bonds that join individuals to their natural communities? It's because if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to condemn Complaint Letter Generators's criminal ineptitude.

There is a simple answer to the question of what to do about Complaint Letter Generators's insinuations. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from imperialism, hooliganism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance. It should come as no big shock to anyone that Complaint Letter Generators has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and irrationalize thinking on every issue -- all by trumping up a phony emergency. If I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. In fact, that's exactly what Complaint Letter Generators does as part of its quest to tap into the national resurgence of overt conformism. As for the lies and exaggerations, all the deals Complaint Letter Generators makes are strictly one-way. Complaint Letter Generators gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations.

It may be unfashionable to say so and it may surprise a few of you out there, but if we take Complaint Letter Generators's stances to their logical conclusion, we see that any day now, Complaint Letter Generators will overthrow western civilization through the destruction of its four pillars -- family, nation, religion, and democracy. Strange, isn't it, how footling grizzlers are always the first to uproot our very heritage and pave the way for Complaint Letter Generators's own otiose value system? Under these conditions, I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that jaded ribald-types with stronger voices than minds would revert to morally questionable behavior. But for those of us who make our living trying to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction, it is important to consider that when you tell Complaint Letter Generators's representatives that it's balmy, sleazy stumblebums like Complaint Letter Generators that get on my nerves, they begin to get fidgety, and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that it is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when it's confronted with inconvenient facts. By the next full moon, however, Complaint Letter Generators is likely to switch to some sort of "introduce changes without testing them first" approach to draw our attention away from such facts. Even as I write those words I can feel Complaint Letter Generators cringe. That's okay. Cringe. I don't care, because you may be worried that it will disparage and ridicule our traditional heroes and role models by the end of the decade. If so, then I share your misgivings. But let's not worry about that now. Instead, let's discuss my observation that if Complaint Letter Generators wanted to, it could nail people to trees. It could flout all of society's rules. And it could divert us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary. We must unquestionably not allow Complaint Letter Generators to do any of these.

Despite total incompetence, Complaint Letter Generators is often afflicted with an amazing conceit which causes it to destroy everything beautiful and good. So let me make it clear that it's easy for Complaint Letter Generators to declaim my proposals. But when is it going to provide an alternative proposal of its own? To ask that question another way, how much longer can we tolerate its naive plaints before the whole country collectively throws up? Fortunately for us, the key to the answer is obvious: If it gets its way, none of us will be able to criticize the obvious incongruities presented by Complaint Letter Generators and its adherents. Therefore, we must not let it create an atmosphere of mistrust, in which speculations and rumors gain the appearance of viability and compete openly with more carefully considered theories. I assume that Complaint Letter Generators is unaware of its obligation not to create some snivelling, pseudo-psychological profile of me to discredit my opinions, as this unawareness would be consistent with its prior displays of ignorance. Complaint Letter Generators's adages reek of solecism. I use the word "reek" because time cannot change Complaint Letter Generators's behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which Complaint Letter Generators can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard.

If you were to tell Complaint Letter Generators that I take seriously the view that those who are the most sensitive about this are not the average illiberal prophets of absenteeism, but a minority of the most jejune creeps I've ever seen, it'd just pull its security blanket a little tighter around itself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. The little I've written so far already buttresses the assertion that Complaint Letter Generators's witticisms use a philosophical device of asking one question, answering a completely different question, and then applying that answer to the original question. I'm not going to say why; we all know the reason. The ultimate aim of Complaint Letter Generators's crusades is to restructure society as a pyramid with Complaint Letter Generators at the top, Complaint Letter Generators's vicegerents directly underneath, fatuous poseurs beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable Complaint Letter Generators to convert houses of worship into houses of McCarthyism, which makes me realize that the worst sorts of warped meanies I've ever seen often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Complaint Letter Generators enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever it threatens to force square pegs into round holes.

Some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that Complaint Letter Generators is secretly scheming to help adversarial simpletons back up their prejudices with "scientific" proof. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that one of its hirelings once said, "Complaint Letter Generators's crotchets prevent smallpox." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that Complaint Letter Generators's legates actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these kinds of violent, unambitious rakes are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will somehow improve the world in a lustrum or two. In reality, of course, Complaint Letter Generators's more than offensive. It's mega-offensive. In fact, to understand just how offensive Complaint Letter Generators is, you first need to realize that it recently claimed that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. I would have found this comment shocking had I not heard similar garbage from it a hundred times before. All kidding aside, it has been said that Complaint Letter Generators's conduct can be described as less than perfect. I believe that to be true. I also believe that if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to shoo it away like the annoying bug that it is. There is something grievously wrong with those short-sighted backbiters who ransack people's homes. Shame on the lot of them! All of this once again proves the old saying that I shall do my utmost to encourage our spirits to soar.

Instead of ruining our lives, you mean? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got a bone to pick with everyone. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, everyone ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. We ought to rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause. That'll make everyone think once -- I would have said "twice" but I don't see any indication that it has previously given any thought to the matter -- before trying to introduce changes without testing them first. If you were to tell everyone that it has never been accused of objectivity, it'd just pull its security blanket a little tighter around itself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. If everyone opened its eyes, it'd realize that a day without everyone would be like a day without disagreeable, patronizing totalitarianism. If everyone truly wanted to be helpful, it wouldn't make a mockery of the term "undemonstrativeness". Everyone wants to get me thrown in jail. It can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but it does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that everyone is at least partially right in that I take seriously the view that there is no time and little temptation for those who work hard on their jobs and their responsibilities to make life less pleasant for us. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that its strictures enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness, then there is undeniably no hope for you.

I am convinced that there will be a strong effort on everyone's part to extirpate the things that I indisputably cherish eventually. This effort will be disguised, of course. It will be cloaked in deceit, as such efforts always are. That's why I'm informing you that everyone wants to identify political and religious groups that are its political enemies and re-label them as "jejune cult leaders" in order to justify operations against them. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background. I, for one, normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind everyone that I correctly predicted that it would display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations. Alas, I didn't think it'd do that so effectively -- or so soon. You should not ask, "What exactly is everyone trying to hide?", but rather, "Where are the people who are willing to stand up and acknowledge that everyone has the gall to send spiteful paper-pushers on safari holidays instead of publicly birching them?". The latter question is the better one to ask, because it is trying to acquire public acceptance of its overbearing shell games. Their mission? To prey on people's fear of political and economic instability.

One might conclude that everyone prizes wealth and celebrity over and above decent morals and sound judgment. Alternatively, one might conclude that everyone's flunkies are capable of little else but hating and lying, even to each other. In either case, in asserting that human life is expendable, it demonstrates an astounding narrowness of vision. All of this once again proves the old saying that I can promise freedom-lovers everywhere that my priorities, observations, countermeasures, and predictions are not in any manner similar to those embraced by everyone.

I have no idea what that says. Tell me if it makes any sense.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

^

What I offer here is an involved yet detached look at cads reading capabilities's catch-phrases. Perhaps time, further study, and more reflection will either modify or enrich the analysis offered here, but cads reading capabilities can out-reason irrational thugs but not anyone else. So, without further ado, I present you with this all-important piece of information: Cads reading capabilities is not interested in what is true and what is false or in what is good and what is evil. In fact, those distinctions have no meaning to it whatsoever. The only thing that has any meaning to cads reading capabilities is anarchism. Why? There is widespread agreement in asking that question, but there is great disagreement in answering it. As it turns out, far too many people tolerate cads reading capabilities's utterances as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And cads reading capabilities is to blame. The more I think about what I call testy con artists, the more troubled I become by cads reading capabilities's editorials. Our goal must now be to keep the faith. If you believe that that's a worthwhile goal, then I can really use your help. Let me hear from you

Please refer to the cookie on page one.

I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal-clear: (1) I am morally and ethically opposed to the cookie in this thread's ultimata, and (2) as a result of that, the cookie in this thread does not play nice with others. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species, then the cookie in this thread is clearly going to be the first to go. There are no two ways about it; the cookie in this thread had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, it gave us fascism, separatism, and fogyism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since the cookie in this thread once said that neocolonialism and autism are identical concepts. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard it say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that I want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to launch an all-out ideological attack against the forces of cynicism.

The generator is very intelligently designed, it makes you wonder. A lot of political news I read are almost like that, which is very scary. The generator can make anybody bad, and actually sound credible while doing so. For example when I wrote Pres. Bush in the generator, amongst others it came up with the line:

Apparently, Pres. Bush only has maniacal interest in controlling the world's energy supply, blatantly exploiting nuclear technology and warheads while barring less powerful entities from gaining any such objects, and despite public complaints, insists on raising a huge army of robots to wipe out constructive criticism and ultimately create a stalinist police state

Of course it says things that could be applied to anything, but it's a nice invention. I'll make sure to bookmark it.