(Secretly) The Fastest Mage Exp Possible (EXPENSIVE)

ikraz66

The fastest, but most expensive, way is to cast ice burst at bandits in the desert. It's crazy-fast but costs hundreds of millions :?

Blood barrage is actually much faster ;) And because you don't need pray pots because the spell heals you, you can stay there for as many runes as you have :P It also costs a hell of alot more too :lol:

The previous fastest way to train magic was by charging. Most of it happened around the time whips were first 'discovered', the first few people bought tens of thousands of blood runes, and just used charged over and over again, was possible to get 80-99 mage within in a day. That didn't last too long after Jagex found out about it though. ;)

accually, charges were as fast as you could click...but ofcource rs servers are not so good- so the max xp was about 3 mil an hour(i got 2.5 mil an hour, 94-99 in 2 hours)after i had clicked constantly for an hour it still did charges for 10 minutes, if i had used an autoclicker id probobly had to use it for 30 mins and then wait for the charges to cast until i was out of runes....the method was highly expencive(3 bloods per spell, 180 xp per spell, 600-800 ea blood runes), cost me 80 mil from 94-99, though as whips were 10 mil ea, i got it back in 4 days, and if i had alched id lost a month time of abyssal slaying. Not many people used this way, maarek was the one i heard it from, but it was removed soon after.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I Mahatma I using the charge spell over and over again. He posted about it. A mil exp or something in an hour or so. Ridicously fast but also ridicously expensive :P But meh, he could afford it.

The best way of training magic is by using ice blitz (no need to barrage a single monster)/barrage at PC. Easy to get the zeal and 1k+ for the game + the xp you gained during the turn. Very, very expensive. But fun and easy.

:anxious:

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

If you're REALLY bored, I think you can cast Fire Wave at the fire mage south of Falador. Apparently, if you use the element they're made of, you heal them.

Granted, I've not tested this out, but it sounds like a cheasy, expensive, afk trainer.

Other methods I've done:

Chaos Gaunts at steels - great, and cost effective but slow.

Slayer Dart at steels - great, cost a bit, slow

Ice Barrage at Bandit Camp - fast, tedious, EXPENSIVE

Enchant Onyx at MTA - fast, lots of clicking

Slayer Dart at giant crabs - great, cost effective, but annoying finding buddy to help you get in.

High Alchemy - most cost effective, boring!

As for String Jewelry, think of it like this: Getting gold (50xp mining per ore), Smelting gold (56.5 xp smithing per ore using crafting gaunts), Crafting amulet (30 xp crafting per ore), Stringing amulet (44 mage xp, 4 crafting xp per amulet), selling amulet (30 gp per ore at stores, 240 gp and 65 mage xp casting high alchemy).

Have to admit, though time consuming you're getting alot out of your gold ore. It's easy to mine gold at either Between a Rock or using the fairy rings.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

ive got a good theory:

1. get your clan (or a bunch of people) that can do blood barrage (or you can pay some guys that just stand there while you barrage them)

2. go to fight caves

3. everyone stands in the same spot (even you)

4. now continuosly click on the spot!!!!

you can get tonnes of exp here as you heal per hit and the other guys are also barraging you.

5. everyone dead? just repeat steps 1-4 :o :) \'

eggzs.png

I got over 1m xp one day in magic standing in the middle of fally doing tele-other to fally (saw others copying me after this too) when the spell first came out.

Wonder if that's why the magic guild changed the soul rune stock from 5k to 250.... (if it's still that low)

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

3 runes to do ammy thign so 25 spaces in bank then 1 for string 1 for ammy = 12.5 cant have that ofc so 12. then with the amount of effort its pointless to bother, might as well alch

You don't need strings when using the spell.

then thats bloody fast, id say its best mage xp method then

oh well. So much for the string ammy idea :boohoo: . I guess it isnt the fastest way. At least it's better than high alching.

by the way, i heard some where that they nerfed crumble undead. How much exp did it give originally? and does it currently give the same exp as normal battle spells?

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

I remember I Mahatma I using the charge spell over and over again. He posted about it. A mil exp or something in an hour or so. Ridicously fast but also ridicously expensive :P But meh, he could afford it.

The best way of training magic is by using ice blitz (no need to barrage a single monster)/barrage at PC. Easy to get the zeal and 1k+ for the game + the xp you gained during the turn. Very, very expensive. But fun and easy.

:anxious:

I saw the video he made of this, He wouldn't even click and you'd see his EXP go up...Insanely fast...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Btw, what was the crumble undead glitch?

It wasn't really a glitch, more of a loophole. I believe with the Slayer Staff you can Auto-Cast Crumble Undead. People, Namely 3___Hit___U who resorted to this after charging got nerfed wore armor and auto-failed for hours on end, just checking to make sure they got no randoms. Of course this was also nerfed, much to the dismay of everyone who bought thousands of choas.

mithmnoob,Weird%20Piggy2.gif

Currently: Skilling

Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the ancient spells.

I can confirm that yes, you can use the ancient multi-target spells to hit an more than 8 targets (it's actually unlimited) as long as they are standing in the 3x3 grid where the spell is cast.

I wish you all the best in your Pest Controls battles warrior.

Yours Sincerely

Mod *****

And yes, it is very fun, very useful to PC team and very fast way to train magic

Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the ancient spells.

I can confirm that yes, you can use the ancient multi-target spells to hit an more than 8 targets (it's actually unlimited) as long as they are standing in the 3x3 grid where the spell is cast.

I wish you all the best in your Pest Controls battles warrior.

Yours Sincerely

Mod *****

And yes, it is very fun, very useful to PC team and very fast way to train magic

Hmmm... I guess this means the clan+blood burst/barrage+fight pits is the fastest way then. (if you get a clan of 100 people, and you hit 5 on each of them, that 1k xp per cast!)

unless its been altered (which it may well have been i aint tried it for ages) the quickest xp by a long shot if u can get materials is mage training arena in the alchy section. go in there with like 200k nats and sell them to players for 15gp per (in the mini game, so mini game money) then all u do is walk bak out, 200k nats at 15 per is 3m, so thats 6m mage xp that it wud give u when u leave :P . This use to be the case anyway its very possiable the coins aint tradeable anymore

I got another.

Required, Lecturn that can make your spell, runes for enchant spell, Demon Butler. Lots of money, soft clay.

Take noted soft clay, Runes and money into your house. Get your Butler to continually unnote your clay and make you enchant tele tab.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198