Prayer Glitch??

badlilmonkey

:? im sorry if i posted on the wrong topic as i didnt know where to post it on. anyways there is something wrong with my prayer points. sometimes when i login it is full as usual as i don't use it very often, but after a few logins later the prayer points have gone down to 0, which is amusingly suprising as i didn't use any prayer in the past few logins. but after i played cwars, my prayer is back! without praying on an altar or anything. this is extremely weird and a BAD glitch as i wont know whether i have full prayer points during pking... :wall: almost koed me once :wall:

skaterlam.png

What he said about the restoring^

Using the Blessed Silver Sickle drains your Prayer points.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Using the Blessed Silver Sickle drains your Prayer points, Rcing in abby gets your Prayer to 0!

as people said here already, playing Pest control game, Or Castle wars, or dueling, etc, gets your prayer back to the normal level.

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

I can tell you that this should be in H&A.

Can you describe exactly what were you doing when this bug happened?

All of the above are true plus shadow spiders and some quest bosses drain prayer from you.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

change your pass first off all just in case lol, and it's not a glitch. CW restores and other things do as well, you probably just faught a prayer draining monster or did something that did it.

thanks for the help guys. right now my prayer is still zero :? ! and no i didnt use anything, i didnt fight the shadow spiders, used the abyss, held blessed sickle and everything. i just walked around just like u guys. and no i never smite too. im sure i didnt accidentally press the prayer like you. giving you guys a pic wont help too i think cuz every1 will assume i used up my prayer :x . this is getting pretty annoying

skaterlam.png

nothing happened today. no prayer drains :P . but i doubt it will keep the prayer full for the next couple of logins. guys... i know when and how to get my prayer drained MANUALLY not automatically. sometimes when i play cwars WITH 0 prayer before i go in, it stays like that until i got killed, then i would get full prayer. then after that when i finished playing cwars, my prayer will stay full. although i didnt pray on altar (i won't accidentally press prayer ON). :notalk: i don't use items that drains my prayer lol. and again no abyss.

skaterlam.png

nothing happened today. no prayer drains :P . but i doubt it will keep the prayer full for the next couple of logins. guys... i know when and how to get my prayer drained MANUALLY not automatically. sometimes when i play cwars WITH 0 prayer before i go in, it stays like that until i got killed, then i would get full prayer. then after that when i finished playing cwars, my prayer will stay full. although i didnt pray on altar (i won't accidentally press prayer ON). :notalk: i don't use items that drains my prayer lol. and again no abyss.

If you get killed anywhere you get your prayer restored. After a dueling game your prayer will come out full too.

227205.png