~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

ok then... one more- how is it powermining, do you drop it there a bank can u craft them???

and oreo thatnks for these... i like advice because after fishing i need to think of something to do :-s

anyway... gl etc..

Powermining = Just mine a full load then drop them all.

Rinse and repeat. :ohnoes:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump. School tomorrow, so no more Mining until Friday :wall: At least its a four day week though, so on Friday I can get to work on the 300k xp to level 85 Mining. See ya'll on Friday (I don't play on weekdays) \'<3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

hey oreo, just letting you know i sometimes eat bugs. Oh and um, yeah...nice job on *asks dusty what level he got*...84 mining! just...*does math* 1 level to go!

Hey guys I actually decided that I won't be leveling up on a Rune Rock, since the party will be F2P and its too much of a hassle and risk to get everyone out there without someone dying or being Pked. The party probably will be in two weeks though (get close this weekend and level up next weekend)

Crave still has dibs on my first Rune Ore though, he called it like a month ago \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

He sure is. He's getting it in Rune Rock in F2P, and going to let me Pk him for the hot ore.

Ranged Crave

i got first dibs nubcake

No, ranged beat ya to it, I have ore #2 though. :D (I asked Oreo himself)
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!