The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried the caves using your guide

nearly ran out of cbow shots, but then I died because I paniced with no prayer...

anyways, when the 360 is out with 180s and 90s, biggest threats is the lvl 180, or at least, while running around to heal on the 90s

360s don't move unless your out of range, and they still only attack with mage until you're pretty much beside them

180s are annoying, if you're stuck in the open, hide behind a 90 (while killing it (guthans - only way I tried)) and run like heck to a safe spot when you see the 90 hit the ground.

then take care of the 360s, cause the 180 is probably stuck in the wall or something

Yayyyyyy...

I plan on trying for Fire Cape in a few days (or weeks), and i need a litle bit of help. Using the guthans method(which im leaning towards). I will be taking:

All the pots you recommended

Full guthans

God Cloak(if crystal bow) /Avas (if rune c'bow)

Rune c'bow with addy bolts [or mith(e) or addy (e)] OR crystal bow

Fury

D boots

Archer Ring

Barrow Gloves

Now, i heard that Guthix D Hide, also gives a prayer bonus, so wouldn't that be more beneficial than just blk d hide? And also, should i even be using the Guthan method? My stats are in my sig.

TYVM to whoever helps me.

mockme_14.png

mockme_14.png

The method you choose is up to you, lower levels use the ranger method and as do many higher levels for it's ease. I would recomend going range but your stats I would say look fine for either.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Just wondering.. If I have medium-high level equipment, 80 defence, 81 hp and 72 ranged, would it be worth sacrificing the extra super restore for about 250 ruby bolts (e) to use on Jad? Oh, and does blood forfeit remove 10% of your total hits, or 10% of your remaining hits?

Edit: This is my setup (all the advised potions)

79c7fb7345.png

Should I use the pure method or ranger method? (which is easier?)

80 range

70 mage (can get to 80)

45 def

50 pray

72 hp

I was thinking

2 Crystal bows

Initiate helm

Black body

Initiate legs

Black vamps

Legends Cape

Unholy Symbol

Snakeskin Boots

I have about 3 mil but could sell items for more

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Should I use the pure method or ranger method? (which is easier?)

80 range

70 mage (can get to 80)

45 def

50 pray

72 hp

I was thinking

2 Crystal bows

Initiate helm

Black body

Initiate legs

Black vamps

Legends Cape

Unholy Symbol

Snakeskin Boots

I have about 3 mil but could sell items for more

There are a few great rune pure fight cave guides floating around, if you search the RSOF you should find a few. Muggi's strategies most likely apply to a lot of the things you do, but some parts might need to be altered, not sure.

Oh, here we go: 19-20-720-50170916

Sorry if advertising a rival guide is against the rules, it's just that this is more suited to Nopheo.

since Italy doesn't really work when luring Jad to the north of it from his spawn in the NW, i found that you can use the western rock to hold him off. (how i did it). Instead of running to south of Italy if his spawn was in the NW, then run back north, and then slowly make your way around the rock. stand 1 space south of it, and range Jad from there. The healers came from south, and i easily shot them one after another while pray switching.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Argh! I got to wave 40, then the power died, shutting off the internet.

I had 55 super restore doses, 22 sara brew doses and 6 range potion doses left. Would I have been able to make it? Now that I have a bit more experience, I think I'd be able to save a few more super restore doses next time.

Edit: The same thing just happened, only at wave 52. I give up.

Just had the most lucky/unlucky jad fight ever.

Healers respawned on jad 3 times, and got him to full hp twice.

BUT

jad 0'd me at least 6 times, and at the end when finally no healers, 1v1 with jad i was 40hp no brews, i got prayer wrong and he hit 8! and then i won XD

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Awesome guide, used it twice over the past few days - It will get you to jad no problem :)

But you can't really have a full proof way to guide pray switching :( just practise, i guess

1st attempt: Got to jad, didn't have a clue what i was doing, didn't get a hit in lol.

2nd attempt: Watched vids of pray switching, managed to get to jads healers, and kill them all. But then messed up a switch...

3rd attempt: switched well, messed up once and then slowly got killed by his healers.

4Th Attempt: Perfect, Jad spawned south of italy, his helaers came and i atacked all of them, yet once Jad was below half health he kept getting healed again :( Went on for a good 10 minutes before lag killed me :(

5th Attempt: [Will update :D]

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

I thought I'd point out that some of the things said in the guide are no longer true. I'm referring mainly to the luring method and the safe spot, which are no longer anywhere near as reliable since the spawns that take up more than one square have learned to move diagonally. Unfortunately, this makes things extremely awkward for pures...

I thought I'd point out that some of the things said in the guide are no longer true. I'm referring mainly to the luring method and the safe spot, which are no longer anywhere near as reliable since the spawns that take up more than one square have learned to move diagonally. Unfortunately, this makes things extremely awkward for pures...

We know :P

77yLQy8.png

Why don't you update your guide?

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Why don't you update your guide?

I don't have an account

77yLQy8.png

ok now i was wondering if this would be a good inv+outfit for caves.

681la2s.png

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard