The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

Man, I really want to try for Fire cape lol, but I need to raise range <.< Anyway, I can't download the files :( Is there any way you can host the vids without having to download? I need to edit my profile thingy. Stats aren't up to date. :anxious:

Great guide though Muggi!!! :thumbsup:

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you wait for crystal bow to change into seed, or do u change bows at a certain charge, because of the -4 bonus each time a charge is lost

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

do you wait for crystal bow to change into seed, or do u change bows at a certain charge, because of the -4 bonus each time a charge is lost

From what I can tell, you wait till you get to jad, or as close as possible, before you switch. Getting to jad isn't that hard, but you want every advantage possible to kill him more quickly, and have less of a chance of messing up the prayers

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Do you guys know how to calculate the max for each crystal bow charge?

Yep, the max damage is as follows: (note that your range bonus has no effect on how hard you hit, just on how often).

Full: 25% of your range level

9/10: 24.5%

8/10: 24%

7/10: 23.5%

And so on, till 1/10: 20%

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Nice, I like the new vids though would it be possible to show us say the first set of fights using a Xbow? Or is it basically the same principle just different weapon?

(Yes may be a stupid question but I don't want to go in there unprepared)

Same principle; crystal bow just reaches further

KK ty Im guessing that Crystal is slightly better for the reach then. That and the fact you use it in your vids ;)

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Whats the Italy rock?

Italy rock is a rock shaped like the boot of Italy and so named...I belive it's on the left side as you enter the caves (correct me if wrong but im going from memory here)

Hope that answers your question.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Whats the Italy rock?

Italy rock is a rock shaped like the boot of Italy and so named...I belive it's on the left side as you enter the caves (correct me if wrong but im going from memory here)

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks...i'll probbably look for it and then do it fer real =P thanks =[)

amazing guide, gave my first try of it tonight, got jad to 50%, killed off his healers and got him to 50% again and i slipped up =(

ill get him next time :twisted:

also, i got hit too many times by the 360s and used all my sara brews >.>

2ujkxgp.jpg

Yes, Mandos is my screen name, this sig isnt stolen, i just use this nick for everything else.

No problem Lonemaster, glad to help.

untitled6kv7.gif

If you had 5M to spend on equipment (after crystal bows), what would you buy? :-k

I'd buy Bleed Foryou more potions and give him some money so he can try again when he attempts his first go and dies.

Ha, I'm stood outside the Fight caves now ready to go, I'll have to do it someother time though.

Takes about 2-3 hours right?

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

If you had 5M to spend on equipment (after crystal bows), what would you buy? :-k

I'd buy Bleed Foryou more potions and give him some money so he can try again when he attempts his first go and dies.

Ha, I'm stood outside the Fight caves now ready to go, I'll have to do it someother time though.

2 Hours average - only takes 3 hours if you're a pure

77yLQy8.png

2 Hours average - only takes 3 hours if you're a pure

I'm doing caves atm... I'm on wave 51 I beleive... 2 range pots 8 restores and 4 sara brews....will I make It?

EDIT: on wave 58 with 6 restore pots, 2 sara brews, and 1 range pot...

And I would get the right equipment for muggis guide =P Only using karils top hlm of Neitznit snake boots addy gloves and initie bottom =/