Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

Time for an update :). Have been a while since last.

I have recently got myself a Sara egg and now I have a Saradomin bird, which I'm very proud of. It took me a long time of Manage your kingdom to get it. But now I finally have it, my own little Saradomin pet! :D (Yes, I love Saradomin).

Saradominbird.png

sarabirdsegg1.png

I'm now playing GOP and I have earned quite a lot of tokens since I last posted here (Last month). I now have over 100k of them, actually: rctokens-2.png

GOP is to be honest getting a bit boring now, but soon I will have the 130k tokens I will need for level 91 Rc. It is just to keep going now. I really want this 99.

And btw, I'm just 1 level from 1,8k total!

skills.png

runecraftingobjective.png

Post away everyone! :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got myself a new friend today, someone who I have longed for for a very long time. Actually since Summoning came out (which feels like ages ago now when Dungeoneering have got released).

Here he is:

o_rly.jpg

No, just joking! Here he really is:

Owltwo.png

Sure they are pretty much alike though, aren't they? I love my own owl and I feel happy to finally have achieved my goal of having one of these beautiful, Saradomin birds.

I have also earned alomst 2k Runecrafting tokens today. Now I just need around 15k more of them, and then I will probably never need to play GOP for tokens anymore. However I will probably return to the minigame and play it for fun sometime.

runecraftingbank.png

It's just to keep going for that 99 rc :D

lGxorje.png

Wow, 99 RC is a tough goal, but will be much worth it.

What are you going to spend all those RC tokens on?

How much do you figure to make from 85-99 RC off of nats? or are you doing a different rune?

I'm going to use the tokens to buy blood altar teleports. I will buy pure essences and rings of duelling, and then teleport inbetween castle wars and the blood altar. This will speed up my rc training very much.

I plan to get enough tokens so that I can buy enough blood altar teleports to level up to level 91 Runecrafting by using this tactic. Then I will use the Spirit Graahks tactic to reach level 99. And I honestly have no idea about how much money I will make from this.

lGxorje.png

Awesome goal, I'm sure you'll achieve it you seem very determined and you have a good plan with those tablets. You'll also make millions from it. :thumbsup:

Low_C.png

I'm back to creating blood runes now. After have bought blood altar teleports for my 130k tokens (It took a lot of clicking since you can just buy 50 teleports at a time) and added the 265 blood altar teleports I had from before, I ended up with almost 3,2k of blood altar teleports.

It is just to start going, I guess :D

Thank you for all the posts everyone. I will keep going just like you say :D

Good luck with your goal. Runecrafting is my favorite cape :thumbsup: (and one I'll never get lol)

How quickly can you get those blood tablets by the way?

You can get them fairly quick. If you're a good goper and win the most of your games you can get 22 blood tokens per game.

New pictures, including a bank one:

130krctokens.png

bloodaltarteleports.png

bloodrcing.png

[hide=Bank picture]mybankr.png[/hide]

lGxorje.png

22 Blood tokens per game? Wow, that's much faster than I was expecting. I was expecting the answer to be along the lines of "X games per Blood token." :blink:

That just made me much more likely to try GOP next time I want to RC :thumbsup:

Tonguetamer3.png

Runescape: Winter 2002/2003 - May 2011

22 Blood tokens per game? Wow, that's much faster than I was expecting. I was expecting the answer to be along the lines of "X games per Blood token." :blink:

I just looked at the Tip.It guide for GOP, and I found out that 22 tabs is just the max reward divided by the cost of blood tabs :P

How long does each altar usually take? (Or if you don't know, how long does each full game take?)

Tonguetamer3.png

Runescape: Winter 2002/2003 - May 2011

I just looked at the Tip.It guide for GOP, and I found out that 22 tabs is just the max reward divided by the cost of blood tabs :P

How long does each altar usually take? (Or if you don't know, how long does each full game take?)

Each altar takes around 2 minutes and the game in total, with waiting time at the start included, take 20 minutes.

I'm slowly making progress. Yesterday I played quite a lot, and managed to reach a nice new total level and also pass the 4 million runecrafting xp milestone :)

Rc87.png

FyraM.png

objectivev.png

I'm getting more and more bloods quite quickly now. I already have 25k of them: bloods.png

lGxorje.png

Wow, I don't know how you and other Runecrafters do this. I can never focus on RC for more than a couple levels at a time, and I'm only 63 lol.

It's all about patience :)

lGxorje.png

[bleep], thats awesome. Keep it up!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Very nice! *bookmarks* Cant wait to see what you end up with!!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]