Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally back to this blog again. Thank you to everyone who posted while I was away.

After exactly one month, where I have spent the most of my time in Vietnam. I had a wonderful stay in Vong Xuyen, which is the name of the place where I stayed. If you're curious about what I did there, you will have to PM me in game and I might tell you :P.

Now, I should stop babbling about that. Now I'm back to RuneScape again. I actually started playing RS the first day when I came back home, but then I was just online for about 5 minutes. It was not until 3 days ago that I started runecrafting seriously again. One of the first things I did was to buy 20k more pure essences, since I had almost ran out of those. I have since I came back until now earn around 150k more runecrafting xp, and today I actually reached this quite nice milestone:

5,5 Million Runecrafting xp!

femkommafemmiljonerrcxp.png

I now just have about 400k xp left to level 91 rc, which is a great one. When I reach it I will finally be able to make 2 nature runes from 1 essence. Time to make a lot of money :D.

Here are some more up-to-date pictures:

Current amount of blood runes:

bloods-2.png

My rc bank:

runecraftingbank-5.png

My big goal:

Objective-1.png

Swedishboy7.png

Please post :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Hey, I remember reading this blog a couple years back, it's amazing you just reached 90 rc! Congratz! Must've taken a lot of dedication.

GL on 99 rc and all that cash from double natures :^_^:

Staurolite.png

Thank you for your post, itsallgreat. Well, this blog has certainly been around for a while now. And a lot have changed. Just check out the posts on the ten first pages and you understand what I mean.

Yesterday I managed to earn about 65k more rc xp, and I passed the 5,5 million rc xp mark. I still have 350k xp left to go to 91 though.

5,5M rc xp:

femkommafemmiljonerrcxp.png

Some other small updates:

bloods.png

runecraftingbank.png

objectivey.png

EDIT: Woot! 50 Pages :D!

lGxorje.png

Yesterday I had quite a busy day, since it was my birthday. But I managed to make quite a lot of progress in RS. I earn almost 90k of runecrafting xp, using up quite a lot of the new 110k pure essences I bought from the GE recently (since the price of essences have been quite low and I got bored of buying small amounts of essences al the time).

I also passed the 5,7M rc xp mark yesterday. Now it is just to gain 200k more xp for 91 rc :).

Some new pictures, including a new big bank one:

[hide=Bank picture, big!:]

My bank.

banku.png[/hide]

Blood runes:

bloodsw.png

Objective:

Objective-2.png

lGxorje.png

bump :)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yesterday I finally reached level 91 Runecrafting! I also made my first guaranteed double nature runes :).

91runecrafting.png

firstdoublenats.png

Now when I have finally reached this level I plan on making nature runes until level 99. I will use Graahks for this.

But first I will finish my blood altar teleports. I still have about 300 of them left, so I will probably craft a couple of more blood runes before I switch to nature runes. Even though I already have quite a lot of bloods :P.

runecraftingbank-6.png

(The bloods are worth about 30M)

I'm slowly making progress on my 99 Runecrafting goal. I just have 8 levels left now, but they're tough. Really, really though. I will however keep fighting and I'm sure that I will do this.

It is still nice with good lucks on here though. So keep posting please :).

lGxorje.png

Gratsssssss :grin:

I might see you rc'ing when your done your bloods, but I'm only two levels from 82 so yeah, then I wont :o

Keep going, your gonna do it <3:

I'm still runecrafting blood runes. I have about 200 blood altar teleports left now, and hopefully I will be able to start rcing natures this weekend :).

My bloods:

bloodsw.png

My rc bank:

runecraftingbank.png

Finally an updated skills picture:

skills-3.png

Objective:

16of100objective.png

lGxorje.png

I'm finally done with my blood runecrafting now :D. I have sold 95k of my blood runes and earn a nice 35M from this :).

Now I have started using the Graahk tactic to craft double nature runes. I have also bought myself another 165 duel rings. Graahk pouches I already have almost 200 of, so I won't need to buy any more of those for a while (luckily, since they are so expensive).

Some new pictures:

95kbloodssold.png

Trainingrcnats.png

runecraftingbank-7.png

objective.png

lGxorje.png

Grats on 91 runecrafting, 8 more levels to go! :)

Will 200 spirit graahk pouches really be enough all the way?

Hopefully you still have tons of blue charms (and graahk claws) left.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Sonic, of course 200 graahk pouches won't be enough for 99 rc. I wrote that I won't need to buy any more pouches for some time, but not that I won't need to buy any more at all. Because I will have to buy more pouches. I don't have many summoning supplies and since I'm also a bit lazy I will buy pouches instead of making my own :P.

But really, money isn't that a big problem for me now. I have some good news :)

I'm continuing to make nature runes and I have now got 10M worth of them. Here's also a picture of the Rc part of my bank.

Nature runes:

naturerunes.png

My rc bank:

rcbank.png

I need another 200k xp to 92 rc and then I will have half the xp I need for level 99 rc :D. I have also reached 20% on my objective!

objectiverc.png

I have also updated my blog banner and signature today with some new nature-runecrafting-pictures! I know I'm not a master at Paint, but at least they're ok (at least so I hope).

New signature:

Signature1.png

New banner:

Blogbanner.png

lGxorje.png