Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at your outfit, I see you don't wear boots of lightness. May I ask why? :blink:

Because I haven't completed the quest which is necessary to get them. And even if I had, I would probably not wear them. I find them ugly and I don't really run out of run energy. I have quite a high Agility level and I usually multi-task while I play.

I have finally reached level 92 Runecrafting now! I have also come halfway to my goal of 99 Runecrafting.

Runecrafting92.png

halfwayto99rc.png

I have also passed the 20M worth of nature runes mark now :D. I will save up a lot more natures though before I sell. Why? Just because I want to get as much money as possible at the same time $$$ :D

naturerunes.png

My objective, updated:

objective.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

How much money do you think you've made from Runecrafting from the start of this blog till now? (Sorry I realise this could take a bit of time to figure out :???:.)

Oh and congrats on 92 runecrafting :thumbup:

Man oh man, I'm proud of you. You're such an inspiration. When I look at your blog, I think of how I would have rather crafted bloods, deaths, and natures instead of rushing it with ZMI.

Keep of the amazing work! :thumbsup:

Oh, and just to let you know, you don't need a quest to get boots of lightness. :)

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=656

"Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to complete, start or even have any of the requirements for the Temple of Ikov quest to access and wear these boots. "

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Boots_of_lightness

:o keep going! cant wait to see your cashpile after this!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hey Dude, as always I ALWAYS support 99 runecrafting.

I know you're not asking but here's a tip if you want to craft faster:

Arrange your pouches in your inventory downward in the first column. So it would be "Giant, Large, Medium" Going down the side of your inventory. This improves your load and unload times at the altar.

When unloading at the altar, you'll notice your mouse is right over your large pouch when you click "Unload" for giant, when you click "Unload" for large, same thing for medium pouch. Takes virtually no time at all to unload. Plus, you can click teleport on your ring of dueling waay before you're done. It'll teleport instantly after the animation is complete.

ALSO! Ditch the small pouch, and here's why: With a small pouch it requires 3 bankings. One for giant and large, one for medium small, and 1 for inventory. This is inefficient, you're losing precious seconds as you have to do the same thing at the altar. ALSO! This leaves more room for mis-clicks, decreasing time. It all adds up.

So leave your small pouch in your bank, re-arrange your pouches going top to bottom, not left to right. And I promise you you'll be making natures faster.

Don't believe me? Here's my resume :)

07jul27055521kk6.jpg

That was 3 years ago mind you, before the graahk method.

Keep it up, RCing is definitely the best early path to other 99's via money.

@Robertoross

I've been playing for a while but I take extended breaks a lot =P

Was one of the first to break 99 Runecrafting. Top 200 =)

I post all the time saying how amazing your bank is etc...but

You've inspired me (lol) to finally burn through the 55k ess I have. Nats nats everywhere!

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to say, WOW, i used to talk to u alot in the forums but not so much anymore, amazing progress u make but i got a 99 before u =P lol but its cooking so it dont count, btw if u dont mind taking precious seconds away from rc'ng, about how long do u think 57-70 rc would take, doing grahakk for nats then abyss for deaths

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

First of all: thank you to everyone who have posted while I was away from Blogscape :D. Before I tell you all what I have been up to, I will try to answer your questions.

How much money do you think you've made from Runecrafting from the start of this blog till now? (Sorry I realise this could take a bit of time to figure out :???:.)

Oh and congrats on 92 runecrafting :thumbup:

I would say that I have made about 120M to 140M. This since I started this blog when I was just about level 20 or 30 runecrafting. From doing bloods and nature runes I have made about 100M by now, perhaps a bit more. And then I have also made quite a few tens of Millions from death runecrafting. But this is just an estimate really.

Man oh man, I'm proud of you. You're such an inspiration. When I look at your blog, I think of how I would have rather crafted bloods, deaths, and natures instead of rushing it with ZMI.

Keep of the amazing work! :thumbsup:

Oh, and just to let you know, you don't need a quest to get boots of lightness. :)

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=656

"Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to complete, start or even have any of the requirements for the Temple of Ikov quest to access and wear these boots. "

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Boots_of_lightness

Thank you for the tip. But I still don't need those boots. Really, I like never run out of energy.

Hey Dude, as always I ALWAYS support 99 runecrafting.

I know you're not asking but here's a tip if you want to craft faster:

Arrange your pouches in your inventory downward in the first column. So it would be "Giant, Large, Medium" Going down the side of your inventory. This improves your load and unload times at the altar.

When unloading at the altar, you'll notice your mouse is right over your large pouch when you click "Unload" for giant, when you click "Unload" for large, same thing for medium pouch. Takes virtually no time at all to unload. Plus, you can click teleport on your ring of dueling waay before you're done. It'll teleport instantly after the animation is complete.

ALSO! Ditch the small pouch, and here's why: With a small pouch it requires 3 bankings. One for giant and large, one for medium small, and 1 for inventory. This is inefficient, you're losing precious seconds as you have to do the same thing at the altar. ALSO! This leaves more room for mis-clicks, decreasing time. It all adds up.

So leave your small pouch in your bank, re-arrange your pouches going top to bottom, not left to right. And I promise you you'll be making natures faster.

Don't believe me? Here's my resume :)

07jul27055521kk6.jpg

That was 3 years ago mind you, before the graahk method.

Keep it up, RCing is definitely the best early path to other 99's via money.

That was a good read through. A miniguide :). Thank you very much for your tips. I'm far from the most effective rcer there is, since I usually multi-task while playing. I don't really care that much about the speed of my training :P. But thank you very much :)

I see you switched to abyss rcing now.

You have a good stack of glories too?

WHAT? I'm still using graahking. Read my blog...

i would like to say, WOW, i used to talk to u alot in the forums but not so much anymore, amazing progress u make but i got a 99 before u =P lol but its cooking so it dont count, btw if u dont mind taking precious seconds away from rc'ng, about how long do u think 57-70 rc would take, doing grahakk for nats then abyss for deaths

It is great to see you again too. I have not seen you online in the game for a long time. Where have you been :(?

To answer your question: No idea. Honest answer anyway.

Just thought I'd let you know, in your skills tab, your last picture doesn't show up, you forgot the first bracket - [ - on the p><p>Now I will give you all a little update on what I have been up to. I have kept rcing and I

Here are some new pictures. Enjoy, and don't forget to keep posting :D That is one of the main things that keeps me going.

7 Million Runecrafting xp:

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q95/Swedishboy7/Level%20up%20pictures/Non-combat/Runecrafting/7miljonerrunecraftingxp.png' alt='7miljonerrunecraftingxp.png'>

16/8

Xp to level 93:

xpto93.png

Price check nats:

Pricechecknats.png

18/8

Price check nats + cash:

totalmoneyandnats.png

18/8

Rc objective:

Objective-3.png

18/8

Runecrafting bank:

rcbank.png

18/8

lGxorje.png

Well I saw in one of the pics you were crafting deaths, and one of the nat pics had you skulled and 0 pray, so that's what I assumed. :P

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Ilufyou and lowc15, I have a life too, you know. Sorry. :P

Level 93 Runecrafting! :D

runecrafting93.png

level93rc2.png

Just another 6 levels to go now.

I also managed to reach another level yesterday. Since I have been using the Abyss to repair my pouches, and have distracted the eyes there to sneak past quite many times, I leveled up to level 71 Thieving there yesterday.

Thieving71.png

I don't really need to use my thieving skill to make money though...Rc gives me all the money I need :D

Naturerunes.png

I have now also reached 30% on my objective.

Objective-4.png

Please keep posting!

lGxorje.png