Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fy faaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Va mycket du har skrivit.

Lol, kanske ses på riktigt.

Simons Twin

Aaaaannd google translator saaaaaays.. :ohnoes:

"Phy faaaaaaaaaaaaan!

What a lot you have written.

Lol, might be for real."

lol.. Hmm. Could someone provide a proper translation..

ON TOPIC:

Good luck with 99 Runecrafting.. First 99 jesus! You will feel like you could hit 99 Slayer next :blink:

Like this blog :P Love your stats.. Especially RC as it IS MY ARCH ENEMY! GRRRRR :P

-AnthonyWL :thumbup:

Well, he said *bleep*!

You have written so much!

Lol, maybe we meet for real.

Simons Twin

Thank you for those nice words. And indeed 99 RC will be a challenge!

About what happened the other day... sorry that I couldn't play GOP with you.

First of all, I had a penalty for suddenly disconnecting, and when I logged back on, my parents had to call me to dinner.

Perhaps we can play GOP some other time?

I would love to do so :)

Nice blog, nice skills and there seems to be something wrong with the picture of your bank, might just be me.

Good luck with the farming and all your future goals :)

70+ all stats is hawt! :geek:

I just checked my bank picture and you was right. I have now fixed it by updating my bank picture. Thank you for your post :)

Hej på dig.

Var ett tag sen. Lycka till med 70+. :)

(Vattenmeloner är gott :D)

Tack! (For those who don't know Swedish, Yeni wrote Hello, it was a while since last time. Good luck with 70+. (Watermelons are tasty :D ). I wrote Thank you.

Yesterday I reached this nice farming level:

farming66.png

I have now spent much more money than I thought I would ever need to on this farming goal of mine. I really didn't think it would be so hard to get farming xp. But I was wrong. I don't have any problems waiting for my crops to grow, but that they give too little xp, that I have problems with :P.

Well, I now just need to get 4 more levels. Then I will go for 70 Summoning. Wish me luck, I might need it.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

From the sounds of it, Farming is the ultimate patience tester, since you said that you have to wait for the crops to grow. I can definitely not stand that. :ohnoes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

From the sounds of it, Farming is the ultimate patience tester, since you said that you have to wait for the crops to grow. I can definitely not stand that. :ohnoes:

It is not the ultimate patience tester really. I would say that that is fishing. I find that worse :P.

lGxorje.png

I have done quite a lot of farming today. Now I just have another 26% on my objective to go to my farming goal!

objective.png

I also reached farming 67 today:

farming67.png

Just 3 more levels to go. Hopefully I will be able to get to 69 tomorrow, since I'm very close to 68 farming already.

lGxorje.png

Finally I have completed my farming goal! After a much longer time than I had excepted and after I had spent much more money than I intended too :P But it was worth it!

Farming70.png

I will probably keep training farming every now and then. Mostly I will probably grow herbs, since I can make money of that.

My main focus now lies upon Summoning. I'm going to train this skill to 70, which won't be that easy. But I will of course do my best :) Once I reach 70 in Summoning I will have level 70 or higher in all my skills :mrgreen:

I started out with summoning today:

Summoningtraining.png

lGxorje.png

Woot! Contrats on 70 Farming and good luck with Summoning! :thumbsup:

btw, what's your Summoning level?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your posts everyone. An extra big thank you to Chad for bumping this blog, if you hadn't I wouldn't have updated today tbh.

I have been very busy with school lately and it will probably stay so in the near future. I have a lot of tests of importance so I won't be on RS or here that much. But I will try to update this blog as often as possible.

Recently I have been training summoning. I'm now just 15 levels of all skills 70+, with this level up:

Summoning55.png

I'm making saratrice familiars at the moment:

trainingsummoning.png

I'm mixing my summoning training with GOP, since once I'm done with this goal I want to get started on my 99 Rc one as soon as possible.

Wish me luck everyone :)

lGxorje.png

Dang, some nice levels there since the last time I checked :lol:. 70 Summoning I could never do... The last time I went out to gather charms I left about an hour earlier than I'd planned because I was so bored :lol:. That and I don't really like combat :?.

Anyway, keep it up mate, you're doing really good so far; All 70+ will be pretty impressive :D.

disturbeda.png

• 1 month later...

70+ in all skills achieved!

After 2 and a half years I finally achieved this big goal of mine:

gallery_54967_111_73349.png

Allskills70.png

Summoning70small2.png

Thank you to everyone who came and said gratz :)

skillsoy.png

Now I'm going for 99 Runecrafting, my first 99. Wish me luck, I might need it. I will have to do a lot of GOP and runecrafting if I should reach my goal.

lGxorje.png

The double exp weekend has started! On my first day of this weekend I bought up almost 40k of pure essences of which I have already made almost 7,5k into blood runes. I have played for a bit more than 2 hours and have already earned 80k bonus runecrafting xp!

Doublexp2.png

rcbank.png

I also reached 1% to my goal of 99 rc!

RunecraftingObjective.png

NoMy modifier is now at 1.9x and I won't waste this bonus xp. So it's just to keep rcing!

lGxorje.png