Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

Thank you for your posts everyone. Runecrafting is certainly one of the skills that requires the most attention. You can't afk it really :P.

But I find it to be a great skill. It includes some mystery magics, teleportation into another dimension, power and a lot of money. How can you not love this skill :D?

Could not have said it better myself. :thumbup:

I could have. You will spend your entire life training that skill.

Gamed.

I appearantly started a whole discussion after posting my motivation of why RC pwns...Lol.

Sorry, bonkers, but I won't spend my whole life on this skill. I will just get 99 and then I will probably not train rc for xp anymore (even though I will probably "train" it for money and fun sometime).

Here are the updates:

First of all: 95 Runecrafting! 6 Water runes from one piece of essence, and also the ability to assist a new kind of effigy! Great :)

runecrafting95.png

runecrafting952.png

Now some pictures to show of my wealth :D

naturerunesf.png

rcbank.png

Slowly making progress on my goal...

objective.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I havn't checked up on this in a while, but what you've done is insane, I cant even be bothered to get 50 runecrafting- I hate it that much! >_< Thanks for comments on my blog btw ^_^

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You sir are pro.

QFT. :shades:

95 RC is absolutely incredible. Keep up the good work.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thank you for your posts everyone. I'm past 50% on my objective now and I'm working hard to fill that bar up with the green colour.

Here's my latest progress:

9 Million rc xp:

9miljonerrcxp.png

30/9

Just a few nature runes.

naturerunes.png

And a few Pure essences in bank...

rcbank.png

3,84M xp to go.

objective.png

lGxorje.png

Come on, you're getting close to the 500k nats mark. :thumbsup:

(They're less than 200 each now. :( )

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I have now got 9,4M rc xp. It is quite a lot of rc xp, I think, and if I could decide it would be enough for level 99 :P. But now it is Jagex who have decided about this...So I still have another 3,6 M rc xp to gain before I can get my untrimmed rc cape.

I'm going to need to buy more rings of duelling and graakhs soon, but P ess I have.

rcbank.png

I'm getting more and more nature runes, and still they're worth pretty much the same in price...They're dropping :(. Hopefully they will rise back in price in the future. I will wait with selling them until I'm done with rc, and then wait even more if necessary to sell them at a good price.

nats.png

9,4M Runecrafting xp.

objectivew.png

lGxorje.png

You are gonna cause natures to crash in the ge when you sell yours tbh ^_^ keep going, only 2.6andabit left :-o also- what is your cashpile at atm? Im guessing alot, as runecrafting is extremely good profits...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

@Mockingjay: My cashpile is currently 29M. So together with the nats I have in my bank I have 125M atm. But then I also have 106k pure essences, like 80 spirit graakh pouches, over 100 rings of duelling, herbs, armour, and more.

@Ilufyu: Of course I will have a big party when I get 99 rc :D

@Kill_Life: Thank you, my desperate friend!

Yesterday I reached level 96 Runecrafting!

runecrafting96.png

Now I just have another 3 levels to go. It is three though and long levels, and in total I need to earn more than 3,3M rc xp until that untrimmed Runecrafting cape will hang from my back. But I will keep going. I haven't come this far to give up. Thanks to your support, everyone who posts here deserves a great THANK YOU!, this becomes easier.

And of course all the money helps too :P

rcbank.png

nats.png

Soon 100m in just nats... :o

60% on Objective now :)

objective.png

Keep posting please?

lGxorje.png

CONGRATS ON 96 RUNECRAFTING!!!! Lots of nats, money to spend <3333

Thank you :). Yes, I'm finally getting really rich, after all this time in the game :D

3 more levels left!

Are you going to train the skill past 99?

Nope. I will stop at level 99. Perhaps I will earn some money of it in the future, but I don't have any plans on getting for example 15M or 20M xp.

lGxorje.png

Your Nat value = 75% of my bank value.

Congrats on the level, the experience, and the wonderful mountain of cash :D! I have no doubts you'll get to 99. Just make sure you celebrate all your hard word finally paying off!

Keep going. I'll be keeping tabs on you :P

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif