Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting here for so long. I have been very inactive both on here and on RS for some time now, mostly because of school. I'm reading two courses at the same time now. But I hope to update this blog soon (probably tomorrow morning).

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back to my blog now :D. Sorry for taking so long to update it. I have felt that I have needed to concentrate on my studies for some time now (I have so much to do at the University!). Now I will do my best to update this blog more often, hopefully at least once every few days.

I have made a few changed to the first page blog. I have removed the RS journal since that one was way too much work, and I have also updated the recent levels section to be just one section instead of two. Finally I have added more pictures (You can never get enough of those).

Now to what I have been up to recently:

I have been doing some barrows (got about 3M profit from this).

Leveled 2 ranged levels (86 to 88).

Leveled 2 Hunter levels (70 to 72).

Leveled 3 Dungeoneering levels (18 to 21).

Bought myself Armadyl armour.

And played a couple of castle wars rounds with friends :D.

Probably I will do some more barrows soon, but mostly my focus will be on skilling and ranged. I hope to get that draconic visage soon... :) . But also to pwn a couple of more red chinchompas!

Wish me luck everyone!

Finally, a few recent pictures:

hunter72.png

ranged88.png

huntertraining.png

skillsn.png

[hide=Bank picture]

banknm.png

[/hide]

lGxorje.png

Wow. Trust me to miss everything! Gratz on levels, and i'll be willing to help you ingame, dungeoneering wise (Username is "Ambler" now) Also- PHR33 ST00FZ PL4WKZZ??//SHIFT??

Keep going with training, and put that cashpile to use, get extremes. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Thank you all for your posts. And sorry, Serpent, I can't ban people just because of that you posted on my blog :P.

Recently I have been doing mostly dragon killing. I'm slowly getting closer to my level 90 Ranged goal, at the same time as I am making a lot of nice money :).

rangedprogress.png

Yesterday I did also do some random skilling; Farming. I planted a new maple tree (after have checked the perfect health and chopped down the old one), planted some new curry trees as well as some herbs (avantoes) and tomatoes.

As an extra reward for this farming except the exp I also got 2 Farming strange rocks that I added to the statue in the Varrock museum.

farmingxp.png

lGxorje.png

Nice looks like you've almost completed the statue?

Well, I have quite a bit left of it to be honest. I have several skills left, but I'm getting closer :)

lGxorje.png

Thank you all for your posts.

Samaster, I would love to dung with you sometime. I will add you in game and contact you ^^.

Tempest, I know, that's why I'm training it :P. No, just joking ^^.

Serpent Eye, I'm sorry, but you will have to raise that offer quite a bit if you want me to ban him (Add 1 gp more please).

Recently I have been focusing on Ranged. I now have about 800 black dragons hides and dragon bones in my bank, and I have killed about 3k dragons in total. I have got 2 effigys, and one of the dragonkin lamps made me level up to level 73 crafting. The other one gave me some nice hunter xp ^^.

crafting73.png

4/3

Mostly though I have been going for money. And I have made a lot of it recently. I claimed my MTK's resources today, giving me a nice boost of about 19m gp. Now I have a pile of 191M gp in bank, which feels great!

Collecting my MTK resources:

resourcess.png

6/3

resources2.png

6/3

A few clues:

First clue was terrible :P (33k)

tt1x.png

1/3

cluereward1.png

4/3

cluereward2.png

4/3

cluereward3.png

5/3

Bank's main tab:

smallbank.png

6/3

I have also taken level 89 Ranged, meaning that I now have only one level left to go to my Ranged goal of level 90.

ranged89.png

lGxorje.png

Very nice untrimmed RC cape, lots of respect for that.

Goodluck with all of your goals too :D

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)