Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First two recent level ups:

hunter73.png

farming71.png

Bonus XP Weekend!

So, it is just a few more hours until Bonus XP Weekend begins for the third time. This time I won't be focusing on rc, but on mostly crafting and hunter. I will also do a little farming and ranged as well as agility.

I will start out by farming, checking the palm trees and yews I have planted. Then I will use up the 4k uncut rubys, 500 uncut diamonds and all the other gems I have in my bank together with the 4,5k gold bars I have bought recently. I'm hoping that this will give me a crafting level that is above 80.

craftingdoublexp.png

Then I will mostly be training Hunter, but I will probably do some ranged as well (I have bought myself 110 ranged pots, so should have enough of those for a while :) ) as agility and farming.

Finally, here are my stats and bank before I start this Bxp wekeend. Let's hope I can improve the first picture a lot while not draining the second one too much!

skills.png

bankmaintab.png

*waits for bonus xp weekend*

palmtreewait.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 2 weeks later...

Moderator ???????????? Since when? :o Keep going, Rs wise, AND TRIM THAT CAPE! ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• 1 month later...

I will update this soon enough, don't worry :).

Time for a reminder, perhaps. ;-)

I fall out of touch for a few months and look at what I miss! Congrats on finally (back in December) reaching 99 RC and for becoming a moderator. :thumbsup:

Edit: nice vid of you getting 99 as well. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 3 weeks later...

I will update this thing once I get my visage, I promise :)

10 months later...

(Igot my cmaul btw, on my blog)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Hey Swedish! Long time no see, or chat for that matter. You may not remember me, but we used to be friends 2 years ago.

At any rate, glad to see everything's going well. Good luck on any future aspects of your Rs and real life! :D

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

• 2 months later...

Time to bump this thing. I have finally updated my blog, since I have finally got my visage! I got it just two days ago and now I am back to training. My next goal is to get 99 ranged, which I am currently about 1,6m xp away from. I also plan to make some more money by hosting dice games. This I plan to do both on my own and with friends, especially "Pro Dice Guy" who is another dice-hosting tiffer. His blog can be found here if you're interested :)

But now what you have all been waiting for: Pictures!

The visage

visageb.png

The loot from the dragons

visage3.png

The A log of mine after the visage

visage4d.png

Making the dfs, with the assist of my great friend Nac Fan

visage6.png

The dfs

visage9.png

"A few" resources from farming and manage your kingdom

resourcesfrommiscelanni.png

My skills now

skillsru.png

My bank's main tab

bankmaintab.png

And finally what I am currently doing: Training ranged at Blue Dragons :)

dragonkillingblues.png

I plan to keep going with training ranged, probably in more efficient ways soon, and dice some to make more money. I already got back on the right side of 100M cashpile, but I want more, for my future RSing will need it. I have a lot of goals that I want to complete in the future.

WELCOME BACK, BLOG!

lGxorje.png

@@@@@@@You're back@@@@@@@ Gratz on the visage, and try not to get cleaned dicing.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

@@@@@@@You're back@@@@@@@ Gratz on the visage, and try not to get cleaned dicing.

I am the one hosting the dice games, not the one playing ;)

lGxorje.png

What's going on in this thread?

I also plan to make some more money by hosting dice games. This I plan to do both on my own and with friends, especially "Pro Dice Guy" who is another dice-hosting tiffer. His blog can be found here if you're interested :)

Oh, I like this. :thumbup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Exactly, me and 999134 hosted, he lost 50m I lost 10m.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Exactly, me and 999134 hosted, he lost 50m I lost 10m.

Yup. Everyone can get unlucky.

lGxorje.png

Congrats on the visage! Glad to see you'll be updating your blog again. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Oo dicing.

Good luck with that. Countless people I know got their bank cleaned from that haha.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Time for a update. The last three days I have mostly been dicing, and I have made about 20M in total from this. I have however also spent quite a lot of money. This since I have been preparing for the Bonus Xp Weekend that is coming closer and closer. I have bought 15k blue dragon leathers that I will use to make blue d hide bodies, for crafting xp of course. I hope that this will make me level quite a lot in this one of my favourite skills.

bluedragonleather.jpg

bankmaintab.png

I have also trained some more ranged at the blue dragons in Taverly, and now I have about 150 d bones and blue d hides in my bank.

Finally I have also made a small "journey" across RS with my friend Robinhoooood to celebrate my Visage. Robin was one of the guys that stayed with me the most while I camped the black dragons and he is now a very good friend of mine.

journeyrobin.png

And yes, I will be careful with my dicing ;)

lGxorje.png

Congrats on Visage!

And good luck with getting maxed Ranged! :)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Was going to post here earlier but my internet was being stupid -.- Took me ages to load pages.

Anyhow good luck with ranged. Only 2 more levels to go :D

Crafting on bxp weekend is great. Gonna be super fast exp.

OMFG Y U SO HAX?!?!?! :o

GL on dat sexy 99, & please tell me when the party is. I promise I'll do my very best to be there!! :D

You know I will. <3:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |