Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

ive seen you around the forums forever lol, good luck with everything!

and im interesting in the dicing ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Admin made me aware of this, so I have had to change my blog a bit. Sorry guys, but according to TIF rules 1.1:

"The following list of activities/groups may not be explicitly against RuneScape Rules, but Tip.It has taken a stance against them and they are not permitted on our forum. We are disallowing them because they are either against the spirit of the game, or have a high risk of involving scams. General discussions about them are okay, but advertisements are not permitted. This rule applies to:

Trust trading

Gambling (flower game, dice game, doubling money, etc.)

Luring

Loan programs

Price manipulation clans"

So no more advertising for it in here :)

But I can tell you all that I am now approaching level 98 Ranged, even though it is still quite far away (300k xp or so). Wish me luck :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

First off, mega-hugantic-ginormous congrats on the visage. I remember when I got my first one years back and I really didn't know what it was until I sold it. And then my second one I freaked out. It's an awesome feeling, and I'm happy you got it, because you worked your backside off for it :D.

99 Ranged shouldn't be too much of an issue after the visage quest :P. Keep it up buddy, you're doing fantastically :)

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Before I go on to tell you about my recent RS activities, I will explain why I have been demodded, since I am sure some of my blog-readers will wonder about that.

The simple reason to this was that I was not active enough as a moderator. I wasn't online enough to take care of moderating. As many of you know, it sometimes take a long time for me to update this blog. Sometimes university and real life in general take away a lot of my free time. I am of course a bit sad about losing my moderator status, but I have accepted this. And I will keep hanging around TIF, since this is a great forum. And of course I will keep updating my blog.

Now on to the RS stuff!

I also spent a lot of money recently on buying magic tree seeds and palm tree seeds. I plan to get a lot of farming xp those first minutes of Bonus XP Weekend :D

palmtreeseedling.png

plantingmagictrees.png

I have recently leveled up to level 98 Ranged. I now have only one more level to go to level 99. Of course I will celebrate this with a party, but I don't know exactly when yet. I will probably announce the party details early next week.

ranged98.png

level98ranged2.png

I have also completed a couple of clues:

goodclue2.png

niceclue1.png

horribleclue.png

Finally, bank's main tab at the moment:

bankmaintab.png

Please keep posting :)

lGxorje.png

An Admin made me aware of this, so I have had to change my blog a bit. Sorry guys, but according to TIF rules 1.1:

"The following list of activities/groups may not be explicitly against RuneScape Rules, but Tip.It has taken a stance against them and they are not permitted on our forum. We are disallowing them because they are either against the spirit of the game, or have a high risk of involving scams. General discussions about them are okay, but advertisements are not permitted. This rule applies to:

Trust trading

Gambling (flower game, dice game, doubling money, etc.)

Luring

Loan programs

Price manipulation clans"

So no more advertising for it in here :)

But I can tell you all that I am now approaching level 98 Ranged, even though it is still quite far away (300k xp or so). Wish me luck :)

Wait, what? When I talked about my dicing fc in the screenshot thread and said that anyone who wanted was welcome to come dice with us, I never got any messages from Admins/Mods.

Anyways, grats on 98 ranged and good luck on 99. Also, good luck on hosting, make sure you win when people bet big. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Aww no more of that lime green goodness. Welcome back to white names though :D

Anyways, awesome to see you come so far! The last ranged level is just around the corner!

Keep going and get that awesome skillcape!

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Anyways, awesome to see you come so far! The last ranged level is just around the corner!

pretty sure they're blue

pretty sure they're blue

Sonikku's a noob who uses deflection instead of CC.

CC?

ohhh

CLOSE COMBAT i get it!

150px-Lucario_Close_Combat.png

First: Thank you for the support all!

The Bonus XP Weekend was a great one for me. I leveled up from level 83 crafting to level 89, and from farming 76 to farming 78. I also used an effigy to get from level 74 prayer to level 75.

farming78.png

crafting89.png

prayer75.png

The blue d'hide bodies that I made was also sold on the GE, updating my bank a little:

bankmaintab.png

But now on to the really funny stuff. I am just about 1m ranged xp from level 99 Ranged, so here's the 99 Ranged party information!

99 Ranged party information

When: Sunday 18/7, 8 pm Swedish time (the time might change!).

Where: We will meet at Edgeville bank, in world 7.

What to bring: A happy mood!

What will happen: I will level up by killing some low-level monster (haven't decided which one yet), then we will jump to world 99 and train to the Ranged Guild to get my cape!

125px-Rangecape.png

lGxorje.png

Just wanted to give you all a remainder! Notice that the time has changed!

99 Ranged party information

When: Sunday 18/7, 8 pm Swedish time.

Where: We will meet at Edgeville bank, in world 7.

What to bring: A happy mood!

What will happen: I will level up by killing some low-level monster (haven't decided which one yet), then we will jump to world 99 and train to the Ranged Guild to get my cape!

125px-Rangecape.png

lGxorje.png

993b.png

YES! I finally reached it; My second level 99. Yesterday, 18/9, I trimmed my runecrafting cape and got myself a new, shiny skillcape. A mostly green one :( , I don't like green too much. But it is still quite pretty :)

Two more pics:

996h.png

9910b.png

I am now working on getting up my stats in general, and earning some money (by killing monsters, farming, d and ds and some more stuff).

I have also set up some new goals for myself:

Swedishboy7.png

Swedishboy7.png

Swedishboy7.png

Swedishboy7.png

Currently I am working mostly on the mining and smithing ones, but I will probably start to fletch soon too. I will wait a little longer with Agility. I have yet to decide which my next big goal will be, but it leans towards an 80-cape. That or another 99 (which might be crafting or hunter).

miningx.png

I also completed the mummy champion scroll I got before, but I didn't get any picture of it (I clicked away the screen that said I had beaten her before I pushed print screen :( ).

And thank you for the gratz :D

lGxorje.png

Thanks for the posts and gratz all :)

Now I am continuing my adventure and skilling quest in Gielnor with two trimmed skillcapes!

Recently I have been spending much of my time in the Dwarven Mines beneath Falador, mining coal and mithril ore to train my mining skill. I will then later use these ores to make mithril bars and mithril arrows, to train my smithing and fletching skills.

Current ores:

ores.png

Level-ups:

mining75.png

mining74.png

I have also set myself a new, big goal: Level 80+ in all skills! Wish me luck with this :)

lGxorje.png

AMG! Bravo for maxing ranged! :)

Best of luck with 80+, shouldn't be too hard for you since you have 99 rc :P

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]