Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice blog man. Count me jealous:)

Thank you. But I am really not that pro, honestly. There are many people on these forums which have like 10+ 99s, and quite a few got completionist :P. But I am happy with my progress, still, of course. Thanks for your post.

I have now finally achieved my goal of 80 Mining!

mining80.png

mining802.png

Now I am going to go for one more mining level, since I want to be able to mine red sandstone and make potion flasks. I have 89 crafting since earlier and it would be nice with some 100k+ gp every day from this together with some nice crafting and mining xp. I will do the quest for this, As a first resort, once I have leveled to level 81 Mining.

I will be reaching this by mining concentrated coal as before, but also by mining stars.

miningstar.png

I have also reached level 79 Woodcutting, by skilling in the clan's citadel:

woodcutting79.png

Updated skills and bank pictures:

skillsm.png

Main tab:

bankmaintab.png

Mining/Hunter tab:

miningbankstuff.png

Onward to 81 Mining now!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Dwarven Stout gives a mining boost of +1 btw, could save you some time. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I have for the first time in a long while completed a quest. "As a first resort..." was a great quest with a lot of nice content, and if you can do it but haven't done so already, I recommend it. That final mining level was worth it for sure. Not only because of the quest, but also because of that I now can make my own potion flasks :D!

mining81.png

asafirstresort.png

makingrobustglass.png

I have also been "working" on some prayer recently (thank you so much, xp lamps :D!).

prayer78.png

Current skills:

skillsq.png

Mining stuff and bank:

miningstuff.png

bankmaintab.png

I have also been putting down quite some work in my clan, Laugh. We're recruiting a lot this week. If you want to know more about us, just check out this link: Laugh. Or you can contact me in game. Everyone is welcome!

Keep the posts coming guys :D. I will just use up the last of my mining urns now, then I will need support for that 80 Smithing!

lGxorje.png

I just achieved this yesterday evening:

mining82.png

Now I am going to use up the last 6 decorated mining urns that I have left. Then I am off to do a whole lot of smithing. I will probably buy myself a couple of tens of ks of coals and a lot of adamant ores as well later today. I will also make myself a lot of smelting urns with the soft clay I mined before.

It's time to head to Edgeville furnace very soon! :D

lGxorje.png

Then I am off to do a whole lot of smithing. I will probably buy myself a couple of tens of ks of coals and a lot of adamant ores as well later today. I will also make myself a lot of smelting urns with the soft clay I mined before.

It's grinding time!

Good work on your recent levels. I'm following your progress regularly.

Then I am off to do a whole lot of smithing. I will probably buy myself a couple of tens of ks of coals and a lot of adamant ores as well later today. I will also make myself a lot of smelting urns with the soft clay I mined before.

It's grinding time!

Good work on your recent levels. I'm following your progress regularly.

Yes indeed. I have now bought myself some nice couple of ks of ores and I am working on smelting the mithril bars I will need. I am smelting them at the edgeville furnace, so I can use the benefits of my Varrock armour. I am going to start with smelting 5k mithril bars. I will then do 1k mithril platebodies, which will hopefully bring me quite close to level 80 Smithing, which is my goal.

However I believe I will probably have to buy myself some more ores later on. I still got plenty of cash though and I really want to reach this goal of mine. So it won't be a problem :)

mithrilsmelting.png

My current bank tab shows that I have already been using up some of the ores as well as the smelting urns (I had 100 from the beginning that I made out of the soft clay I mined before).

miningbankstuff.png

I have been leveling once in smithing thanks to this already:

smithing74.png

I have also been spending some time in the herblore habitat. I have been making myself some new juju farming potions, since I was running out of those. I ended up with over 200 doses of juju farming potion, enough for a lot of herb runs!

Hunting those jadinkos made me level twice in Hunter as well.

jujufarmpots.png

hunter77.png

hunter78.png

Finally, skills and bank main tab picture:

skillse.png

bankmaintab.png

Now I am going to keep smelting those ores. I am not too far away from level 75 now :)

Wish me luck all!

lGxorje.png

Time for another update!

I have recently been smithing quite a lot, as well as been merching. I have leveled up to level 75 Smithing and now I have got about 1,3 million smithing experience. I still got quite a long way left to level 80 though...I will probably have to buy a lot more ores and smelt and smith a lot more to reach my goal of 80 Smithing. But I will keep running back and forth to the furnace. This until I know that I have enough bars to get enough xp from making mithril platebodies to reach level 80. Thank you Tip.It for your smithing calculator!

smithing75.png

The mining/hunter/smithing stuff in my bank, now over 4k mithril bars (1,2k coal, 300 mithril ores and 297 mithril bars were donated by my old friend Nac Fan, THANK YOU!):

miningbankstuff.png

Where I am, xp-wise, right now in the smithing skill pretty much:

1300ksmithingxp.png

I have also been merchanting at the GE, both in free worlds and member's worlds. This have made me earn a nice 15M since last update, week ago. Of course I am also keeping my herb runs, MTK and potion flask making up to make my bank grow as usual :)

bankmaintabo.png

My skills...26 levels to go to 2k total :D

skillsa.png

I have also been visiting and attending some events, among other including soul wars, with my clan, Laugh. I have been busy with recruiting, which have made us now pass the 110 members mark. Feel free to contact me in game or here if you would like to join us. We're a great social clan with lots of regular events!

Thanks for reading!

lGxorje.png

Nice job on getting your clan over 100 members. It adds a fun dimension to the game, with citadel skilling and (hopefully) interesting clan chat.

You're getting closer and closer to 2,000 total levels! That will be an excellent accomplishment.

Thanks Gregor and Lonk. Certainly 2k total will be an accomplishment! I'm not the only RS player out there who have this as a big goal...

lGxorje.png

I have been doing quite a lot of progress since my last post here. Mostly I have been smithing. I have now used up all of my old mithril ores, making me reach 6,1k mithril bars. Since I want to, and need for to reach level 80 Smithing, 10k mithril bars I have today bought myself another nice couple of ks of ores:

buyingores.png

It costed me a fair bit of money of course. But I now have enough materials to smelt myself the last 3,9k mithril bars I need. These 10k mithril bars will later be used to make 2k mithril platebodies. Which in turn will make me reach a bit above level 80 Smithing.

miningbankstuff.png

Smelting the last of those 6,1k mithril bars also made me level up to level 76 Smithing. I decided to get this level at my favourite RS place: The water altar. Thank you to Nac Fan for coming and saying congratulations!

smithing76.png

My current smithing xp (not too far to go to 77):

smithingxpgoal.png

I have, as some of you might know, for quite a long time now been killing all the imps I have seen around RS. Recently I decided to go camp at the area around the Tower of Life, with a sling and black d'hide equipped. I also used some infernal urns I had crafted myself. I made 10 of them, but was just able to fill 2 before I finally got the scroll. The Imp Champion was dead 3 minutes later.

sscroll.png

impchampiondead.png

Patience certainly pays of in this game!

Except this, I have also been quite active in my clan. I have recruited lots of new members for example. But I have also gathered a lot of resources, mainly logs, in our citadel. All this woodcutting made me get another 80+ skill: Woodcutting.

woodcutting80.png

Yesterday I also did some dungeoneering with my old friend Nac Fan and a clanmate called Lonk41. We did a dungeon together which made me come really close to level 51 in Dungeoneering. Sadly they had to go after doing this dungeon though, but I went for a solo dungeon. Something which made me get my first dungeoneering level in a very long time!

dung51.png

Nac Fan, my old mate, have also been donating me some stuff for smithing recently. Today he also surprised me by giving me 5M gp ( :o ), one of the biggest donation I have ever got. Certainly a nice friend! I didn't take any picture of the 5m donation, but I got this:

nacfandonationmithril.png

This is just one of three big donations. Thanks to him I have about 1,1k more mithril bars than I would have otherwise.

Finally, some bank and skills pictures:

bankmaintab.png

skillszr.png

23 levels to go to 2k total :D!

Thank you for reading :)

lGxorje.png

:thumbup:

5m is your biggest donation? I think I gave you more a while back. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

;) Danke.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Wow!

As you know, I just read through your whole blog, and again I say: Wow!

You've come such a long way from the little f2p noob you were ;) and look at you now. 2 99 skills, one of them being very difficult to get, almost 2k total, and a very impressive bank!

This blog is most impressive and I'm glad I took my time to read through it all. Keep up the fantastic work, and don't stop! You're awesome. ^_^

Also, I hope for good times ahead in our clan. :thumbsup:

~Greyhall

Hisaonakai.png

99 Runecrafting? 99 Ranged? Almost a 2k total? I am beyond jealous right now!

Thank you :D

Wow!

As you know, I just read through your whole blog, and again I say: Wow!

You've come such a long way from the little f2p noob you were ;) and look at you now. 2 99 skills, one of them being very difficult to get, almost 2k total, and a very impressive bank!

This blog is most impressive and I'm glad I took my time to read through it all. Keep up the fantastic work, and don't stop! You're awesome. ^_^

Also, I hope for good times ahead in our clan. :thumbsup:

~Greyhall

Yes, certainly it has been quite a long road. From going for 50 prayer in F2P to having a total of 1977, a 150m+ bank and 2 99s...

I won't stop here though. Onward to new adventures!

Thanks for the posts :D

lGxorje.png

Wow only 23 levels till 2k total =O. Keep going I guess.

I know the thrill when you get a high total like this. I gained 70 base at the same time too =3

You might be able to get 60 base at the same time as 2k total, gives it a little bit of extra touch.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Hey, Swedishboy5.

Gotta say i've only made me account today, and that was because of one reason.

This blog, and 'Miss Lioness's' blog..

I see you've been playing a long time as I have jump sat and read through the whole of this topic.. :shock: Crazy, eh?

Anyway good luck and congratulations with all your past accomplishments.

apple%20tango4.png

Well, I lost my account. Long story short: I got my email hacked and lost my RS account. It is of course a sad happening. But I won't let this stop me from enjoying this great game.

So I have decided to start a new journey!

This journey will be blogged about here in the same place as the old one. My new RSN is: Swedishboy5. Feel free to add me, especially if you had my old account Swedishboy7 added.

Also, it is great to know that I can be an inspiration to others, apple tango4. It really honours me. Thank you for your kind post, as well as to Miss Lioness and Low_Levelled.

I have just recently completed the tutorial Troll Warzone, and now I am going to focus on getting my skills past the level 10 mark. This will probably go rather fast. I will also be trying to get myself some decent armour, including steel armour, a complete set of leather armour and some kind of armour for magic as well.

completingthetutorial.png

I have already done quite some progress, passing the total level 75 mark already:

total75.png

Some of my fast leveling can be explained by what my great old friend Nac Fan gave me...He's really an awesome friend:

nacfandonation.png

I am currently training some combat at the cows in Burthorpe/Taverly. I will be selling their hides and using the meat for food :).

killingsomecows.png

Skills, combat and bank:

skillst.png

combatl.png

banknc.png

Thank you for reading. If you want to show me your support, don't forget to post! :)

lGxorje.png