Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

Congrats on 99 Ranged! =D> Good luck with your mining, it's an excellent skill to train. ;-) :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck on all skills 80+. That's been a goal of mine for a while now, but my last skill is a buyable skill (construction) so it'll be a while before I get it. You might even have all 80+ before I do. :thumbup:

I'm My_Eggs. After the forum was hacked I couldn't remember what email I signed up with so I just made a new account.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Thanks all :) It will probably take me a while to reach all 80+ though. I have not been able to post here that much recently since I have had this mountain of university work, which seems to have got a little smaller now though. I will probably have more time for rsing for the next few weeks than I have had for a while now. GREAT :D

I have recently been completing my first strange rocks statue, doing firemaking, thieving, cooking and fletching. I managed to level to level 71 firemaking when I tried to get my second strange rock from this skill:

firemaking71.png

I have also recently leveled up in Magic, from the circus activity:

magic87.png

Another quite nice achievement, if I can say so myself, is that I finally managed to beat the hard troll mode d and d. I have screwed it up by silly mistakes twice before, but now I finally beat it and got myself a nice free 44,6k prayer xp as a reward too!

hardtrollmodecomplete.png

But my main focus is still on mining. I am getting closer and closer to 77, when I will probably start mining in the living rocks cavern. Then I will stay until I get 80 mining, when I will go do smithing, create mithril bars and mithril arrowtips, which I will use for making mithril arrows. My plan is to reach 80 smithing, mining and fletching by mainly using this tactic. Probably I will have to do quite a lot more than just this to reach 80 smithing and fletching though. For example spinning bows and smelting other bars.

oresp.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Hello all!

I have recently completed the Halloween event. It was a nice one, with some quite challenging puzzles. I love the new emote :D

60471606.png

Mostly I have been mining recently, although I haven't been able to play much the last week because of school. But I do my best and have made some progress on my goal of 80 Mining, as can be seen on the pictures below.

(Soon enough ores for 1k mithril bars now :D )

oresb.png

Progress to 77 Mining:

miningto77.png

lGxorje.png

The new emote is very epic. <3:

Good luck with your mining. You'll hit 77 before you know it.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The new emote is very epic. <3:

Good luck with your mining. You'll hit 77 before you know it.

If I just had more time for RS and less forced time for university, that is :P. But thank you anyway :D

lGxorje.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well. I got hacked. Lost about 200m in armour/weapons/pure cash and some other things as well.

I have no idea how they (the hackers) managed to get into my account. I had a great password, with both numbers and letters, and above 10 symbols long. And they managed to get my bank pin as well. I have no viruses on my computer. The only thing I can really think of is brute force. How the *beep* that was possible, I have no idea.

BUT I WILL NOT QUIT.

Just wanted to make that clear. I will continue my rs adventures, and I will do it from now and on. I have changed my password. I will change my bank pin and my recoveries as soon as I have posted this.

Thanks to Ninja for donating!

donationninja.png

New bank/equipment picture:

bankmaintab.png

Now I will go kill some more of those blue dragons!

lGxorje.png

That sucks. It just goes to show that not even the most vigilant of us are safe. :(

Along with changing your recovery questions, you might also want to change your email password and maybe even change the email account linked to your RS account. Better safe than sorry.

I'm glad to hear that you aren't going to let this put you off of RS and will be continuing to make us all jealous of your awesomeness. Much respect to Ninja Locke for being so generous. :-D

"My awesomeness"? Well, thank you :)

I have just recently changed the email things as well, but thank you anyway, Kaida :)

And thank you too, Kabe :)

lGxorje.png

Sorry to hear about your hack!

It's hard to understand how you actually ended up being hacked, but it made me even extra cautious now. So I took all possible safemeasures and made my account as "unhackable" as possible. I have no idea how they could hack someone with brute force, but if I get hacked in the future, I have to admit that it's possible.

Good luck on your way to recover. Sorry to hear about all those items and wealth you lost. Seems like you earned it all the hard way (runecrafting). :-(

u5zhkTY.gif

I have been working hard recently with gaining back my money. And it have given me quite a good result: I now have 5,1M gp in a nice little pile in my bank.

I have mostly been killing blue dragons recently, but I have also done some herb runs. Another source of income have been all the nice donations I have received (including a win of 999134thpure's hide and seek games, I am not sure if that is a donation though...But I count it as one :P ). A big thank you to all of those who have donated to me!

Here are some updated pictures of my recent level ups (118 combat achieved!), donations, clues (quite a few good ones lately) and some more stuff:

Combat 118

combat118.png

combat1182.png

Setup for dragonkilling (thanks to 999134thpure!)

setupdrags.png

Clues

goodclue4.png

anotherniceclue.png

goodclue3.png

Bank:

bankmaintab.png

[hide=Whole bank]

banku.png

[/hide]

Some donations

donationninja.png

donationturnspikes2.png

turnspikesdonation.png

A big thank you to Nac Fan who have donated some basic armour, weapons and supplies to me as well!

Thanks also to all those who post and support me!

lGxorje.png

Strength, Defense, Attack and a combat level all at once? Very nice. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you're getting yourself properly setup again. :)

Finally got on tif again- sorry to hear you got hacked, I hope the 5m helps(/ed)! :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Bumping this... How did double drop weekend go? Keep working on the bank! :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

• 1 month later...

After quite some time of not updating this blog, I have now finally done so. I have not been so motivated to update this blog since all I have been focusing on is to make back the money I lost when I got hacked (mostly by distractions and diversions, runecrafting and merchanting). I have also had quite a busy time IRL.

Now though, I am back once again and will update this blog more often.

I will start by saying that it's great to have some cash in my bank once again :)

Here's my current "Best of Bank":

carriedwealth.png

A nice little 152M.

Now I am going to focus on mining for a while. I plan to reach at least level 80 Mining. Probably I will be mining past that level though, since I want to gather most of the materials I need for level 80 Smithing myself. I plan to make quite a lot of mithril arrows later on too, for fletching, so I will probably be mining quite some mithril.

I am training at the living rock caverns by mining coal, since I have now finally reached level 77 Mining, and at the resource mines in the dwarf mine by mining mithril ores.

level77mining.png

livingrocksmining.png

My skills haven't become much more great since my last post, but some of them have certainly become better, such as runecrafting, in which I have passed a nice little milestone:

15mrcxp.png

My current skills (Not too far away from that 2k total now :) ) :

skillsnq.png

Finally, some updated bank pictures:

Current bank's main tab:

bankmaintab.png

19/1

[hide=Whole bank]

A big picture here

bankqx.png

19/1

[/hide]

Feel free to post and support me :D

lGxorje.png

Get a fury. :evil:

Glad to see my donation went to good use! :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]