Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup: Keep going! Lots of profit to come from those death runes, any idea on how long they'll take to make?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

C'mon, post announcing 2,000 total levels! You're so close and keeping us all in suspense!

^

^

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

[hide=Quotes from posts since last update and answers]

:thumbup: Keep going! Lots of profit to come from those death runes, any idea on how long they'll take to make?

I have no idea how long it will take, but if I stick to my goal of 150k rc guild tokens it should be quite some time. It will be a few days for sure!

Congratulations, my cutie cutie ;)

I can't wait to see you getting 2000 in total :D. Keep going :thumbsup:

E.y.a ;)

A.y.e ;)

..You're crazy. :P

I already know that. But thank you anyway.

C'mon, post announcing 2,000 total levels! You're so close and keeping us all in suspense!

Scroll down ;)

^

Scroll down ;)

Hey hey hey :thumbsup:

Hello hello hello!

^

^

It is on its way, scroll down!

Hi. We have the same total level. That is all :)

Oh, and what everyone else says. Get that 2K total!

Got it, scroll down!

[/hide]

Since my last update a lot has happened. I have finally managed to reach the 2k milestone in this game. I won't keep it secret/hideen anymore, here you go, enjoy you all who posted:

hunter80.png

2ktotalmessage.png

I got this level-up after having been training hunter (I caught red chinchompas in the Feldip Hills hunter area, extra money ftw), agility (werewolf course) and smithing (mithril platebodies at Varrock anvils) for the last level in these skills. I also leveled prayer to 80 (Thank you Jack of All Trades!). This last prayer level made me reach level 2001 :P. Thank you to those who came and said congratulations!

prayer80.png

smithing80.png

agility80.png

So that is 4 new 80+ skills for me, making it 16 in total. Just another 9 to go!

The next ones I will focus on are Fishing, Firemaking and Cooking. I have already started a bit on the firemaking one, leveling from level 72 to level 74 by burning yew logs at bonfires. I did this at both the GE and with my gf who also plays RS.

Training firemaking:

trainingfiremaking.png

Firemaking level-ups:

firemaking74.png

firemaking73.png

I have also decided which my next 99 skill should be: Crafting!

This since crafting is a skill I have always enjoyed, and I also believe runecrafting and crafting would be an awesome 99 combo.

This is the reason to why I have trained crafting (A LOT of lamps used here) recently, to reach this nice level-up:

crafting91.png

The reason I got so many lamps was because of the new discontinued item that Jagex have released: The fish mask. I believe that they will be rising over the next few years. I have therefore been collecting them both by spinning on the SoN (from where I got all those lamps for 91 crafting above) and buying from other players. I managed to get 5 masks from the SoN, the rest I bought for about 1,5-2m each from other players.

So now I have my soon to be my own little discontinued items collection:

fishmasks.png

Even if these masks doesn't rise that much I will still make quite a profit. It is enough with a 10M increase for me to have made a whopping 150M profit! :D

Another thing I have managed to do is to complete a quest I started several months ago: Lunar Diplomancy. It was a great quest. I loved to be inside my own dreams...:)

lunardiplomancy.png

GOP tokens atm (Soon halfway to 150k which is the goal):

currenttokens.png

Finally: Stats and bank (very small cash pile atm because of those fish masks)

skillsa.png

bankmaintab.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Congrats on 2k total, Swedish! :thumbsup:

Hopefully the Fish Masks will make you some profit.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 2 weeks later...

Omg you still have a blog <3! See you're just becoming more ownage than from when I was last here :P.

Keep up the good work!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

gogogogogoggogogogogogo

~~~legoman187~~~

I will ;)

I can see you've come up a long way. Hope to hear more from you! :thumbsup:

I have :). It's great to see that you're back, my friend.

Omg you still have a blog <3! See you're just becoming more ownage than from when I was last here :P.

Keep up the good work!

Of course I still have a blog! And yes, quite a lot of things have happened since you last visited here. I will just keep going from here :)

Belated congratulations to you on reaching 2,000 total levels. Onwards through the last 496!

Indeed. Maxing is not really my goal...Yet.

Recently I have spent most of my time at GOP. I have been working hard towards my goal of 150k rc guild tokens. This goal am I now quite close to completing. I have 130k rc guild tokens now, enough for close to 3k death altar tabs. I will probably be reaching the 150k tokens mark in not too long. Then I will finally start crafting my about 300k death runes. This will for sure take a while, but it will be worth. This since once I sell them I will have more than tripled my cashpile (which is currently a bit below 30M).

currenttokens.png

I have also kept doing my dailies and herb farming. I recently sold the result of about 300 snapdragon seeds on the grand exchange:

sellinggrimysnaps.png

This cash will most probably be spent on pure essences in the close future.

Talking about essences, I recently hit this nice milestone while doing my daily death rc run with the wicked hood:

18mrcxp.png

I have also got a few random level-ups recently:

slayer71.png

thieving72.png

magic88q.png

Skills and bank, finally:

skillszt.png

Bank main tab:

bankmaintab.png

Now I am going to head back to GOP to get those last 20k tokens :)

Keep those posts coming :D

lGxorje.png

Why only 1336 logs in bank? WHY? :sad:

Gratz on 18m. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Nice looking blog, good luck with your goals :) I'll be sure to stop by from time to time to see where you are at ^_^

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Your mining is too low. Needs to have at least runite-mining-ownageness. ;)

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

You certainly like your RC... keep going :thumbsup: any RS plans for this week? Or just more RC? :P

RC :D!!!

Why only 1336 logs in bank? WHY? :sad:

Gratz on 18m. :P

Because I just burnt the 1337 one :/

And thank you! Just 1,8M rc xp to 20M now :)

Nice looking blog, good luck with your goals :) I'll be sure to stop by from time to time to see where you are at ^_^

Great, and thank you :) More support is always good.

Your mining is too low. Needs to have at least runite-mining-ownageness. ;)

:P

Check out my mining level-up below. Just 1 level to go now!

:3> :wub: :thumbsup:

<3: <3: <3:

Recently I have mostly been focusing on GOP. I have finally managed to finish collecting my 150k tokens, and now I have bought 3,5k death altar teleport tablets. These will be used to make myself back my bank (most likely increasing my cashpile to somewhere around 130M+ again). This will be done by teleporting back and forth in-between the death altar and Daemonheim (thanks for the free teleport, little dung ring!) and having pouches and an abyssal lurker to my help. Using this method it goes very fast to craft death runes. I still think it will take me a month or so, probably more, to finish all of the 3,5k death teleport tablets.

At the moment I am not focusing that much on skilling, since I want to make my money back first. I will however most likely throw in a bit of fishing, firemaking and cooking every now and then, when I get bored of RC.

150krcguildtokens.png

[hide=Some more pictures of me finishing GOP (for now)]

finishinggop1.png

finishinggop2.png

finishinggop3.png

finishinggop4.png

[/hide]

I hate that you can just 50 teleport tablets at a time...

finishinggop5.png

I am now crafting death runes at the death altar:

deathrunealtarcrafting.png

A lot of the money I have gained from my dailies have gone to buying essences as I am preparing to craft around 250k death runes. Some of this money was earned from selling my grimy snapdragons:

sellinggrimysnaps.png

Another moneysource of mine was the selling of the mithril platebodies that I finally smithed from the mithril bars I have had lying around in bank for quite some time now.

smithing81.png

smithing82t.png

sellingplatebodies.png

I have also gained a few other level-ups recently, among them a (for me) rare dungeoneering level-up (56).

[hide=Random recent levels]

dung56.png

prayer81.png

mining84.png

farming83.png

firemaking75.png

[/hide]

Skills, bank main tab and runecrafting tab, as well as full bank pictures below:

skillsls.png

Well above the 2k total mark now...Wow. I never thought I would reach this far :) !

bankmaintab.png

[hide=Full bank picture, big]

bankcb.png

[/hide]

Now I am going to keep crafting those death runes for profit. Keep posting everyone!

lGxorje.png